My husband is an EX monk (base on a true story)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...that is sooo true..that is the reason why i avoid monks too...i dont know which one can read my mind or which one cant.. better off avoiding them!!!!!!

LMAO this is funny..it really remind me of my childhood days!

Thank you SarN!

sarN

sarNie Granny
After the first summer of teaching English the head monk ask me to teach next year . I want to say NO so bad but my mom answer yes for me. On our way out to the car I meet the black monk again . I hate seeing him . I didn’t darn look him in the eye and keep my head low while my mom talk to him . My mom ask him when he going out of monk hood and he told her the end of the year. I was actually happy because that mean no more seeing him in the class room . We kowtow and he said “..if there a bond bwt us fate well bring us together ..� and he walk away . I shiver , is all monk this scary ? We left the temple .

I was a bad influence to the girls in the community. I introduce them to nail panting . All day long we paint each other toe and nail with rainbow color . Combing our fuzzy hair and putting on lip stick . At the time asian girl doesn’t goes to club and the only place to show off our look is walking around the community with our sarong . I was difference - I discover asian party . Every month there a singer or movie star coming from our home land to perform in America . They are sponsor through the community people in CA and they tour the states . Every week when I goes to the video store to rent my lakorn I always check the flyer on the door . I love going to asian party and I never miss it . Back then it was held in school gym and you have to buy ticket at the door. Asain party is difference from American …we bring the whole family even their infant is not spare . The food was at a standbar and you have to buy it . I love meatball on a stick and I would buy at least 10 at $1 each . The music is always louder then the singer while we dance in circle with kids chasing each other and horse around on the dance floor. Those that can’t dance or shy would sit on the bencher and watch .

Back then when singer and star come we love to take picture with them . We give them money for every pose and maliatong with money tie to it . I was crazy over this one actor with a dimple . I give him $10 .When I come home it was around 11pm or so . My mom lecture about I party to much and it not a behavior for a single girl. The neighbor will gossip ! The clothes I wear is too flashy and the heel is too high. She go on and on . I just love to have fun but I wasn’t looking for guy or love . Adult just doesn’t understand me . There nothing wrong with going out to asian party or dress a little sexier . Just cause im a girl doesn’t mean I fate to be pregnant out of bedlock or run off with a guy ? I love being pretty . I love to be free and explore difference thing in america. My parent doesn’t understand what I was blahing about . They warn me if I want to goes out on party I must marry first then I can go anywhere I want ! I was stupid back then …I really believe if I get marry I get to do the thing I want …! I cover my ear and goes to my room and slam the door. I can hear my mom throwing shoe at the door and looking for chop stick but it doesn’t bother me . I’m 23 she can’t hit me that easy . I have feet and can run .Then later when she cool down or when she leave to play card with the neighbor I'll come home . My mom love me the most . She never hit me .

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. again. super funny, you're a hilarious comedy person .. can you imagine me hanging out with SARN, blabbering about r lakorns and funny stuff like this .. we'll have a great time .. I LOVE HOW YOU DESCRIBE the party atmosphere .. taking the whole family, not sparing one at all, including all infant :p .. so true !! and party at the GYM !!! RIGHT ON :loool: .. keep it up. can't wait to read more from this funny monk story .. love 'HATE' feeling of your friend and her husband .. so funny!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO hahhaha i realized throughtout what u have posted she hasn't gotten hit by the chopsticks yet LMAO hahhahahhahha thank you darling!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll update 2 or 3 part tomorrow . today i take a day off cuz " sawan bieng " was on :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG .. again. super funny, you're a hilarious comedy person .. can you imagine me hanging out with SARN, blabbering about r lakorns and funny stuff like this .. we'll have a great time .. I LOVE HOW YOU DESCRIBE the party atmosphere .. taking the whole family, not sparing one at all, including all infant :p .. so true !! and party at the GYM !!! RIGHT ON :loool: .. keep it up. can't wait to read more from this funny monk story .. love 'HATE' feeling of your friend and her husband .. so funny!!!

lmao
how u know i blabber about r' lakorn and funny stuff to ppl ? it so true ...when my friends/customer come over to my house i would jokes about it everytime , especially when they ask me what lakorn i recommend .i say "..i don't know cuz i don't even watch most of the stuff i have ..if it doesn't' have 'r scene i don't even touch it hahah.." ...the funnie part is when they scan thru the lakorn picture in my computer to see which one they want to buy or take they like watching those r' clip i have ..hahah hahah for customer around my age we laugh but for my elder friends/cusotmer . I do have to kowtow them for the inappropriate display on my behalf . :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have lots of bad habits and my mom hated it but there nothing she can do about it because I will smart mouth back . It a sin to talk back to your parent, she would say but I was never a good girl . My worst habits is eating constantly but I never get fat ! The snack I eat isn’t your daily snack like today . I don’t eat cookies , coke, chip or any kind of American junk food . I love sour mango and crabapple dip with asian sauce . There two kind of dip I use , 1 is hot pepper , salt , sager , jamin mix together and 2 is fish sauce , sugar , hot pepper and stir it up . Even at work I pack those snack in a jar and during 15min break I would chow down on it . I always have sour food pack in the car truck from pickle, mango, asian chip , soy bean , mama noodle and many more . There was time I was driving and dipping mango at the same time …I love to eat sour stuff . It like cigar to me , it addicting !! People who doesn’t know me think I’m pregnant and that when I curse the living hell out of them ! Another bad habits I have is keeping my clothes nicely fold and hang -- I never was a good house keeper my mom have to fold my clothes all the time while cursing at me saying “ …you hole in the basket! If a guy see your room they wouldn’t even want to marry you …� . I’m lazy so when I undress I throw it to the side or cram it down the basket to make room for more . When ever my mom see me putting on make up she would say "..that all you do ! painting your self like a monkey with lip stick ! look at your room it so dirty ...you only clean the area where your butt sit !!..no good man will marry you !!.."

Im a bad cooker . I have 3 older sister so most of the time they cook and clean for me . I was the laid back lazy one but since all my older sister is marry out the house I was force to learn. When ever my mom cook dinner she will yank my ear in the kitchen and make me watch her . Telling me this is how you slice the meat and this is the ingredient for this type of dishes . I was confuse with type of herb she use and I always get it mix up . She told me to goes to the backyard where our little garden is and cut lime grass ! I came back with real grass or green onion . She would scream at me “ …are u dumb or blind . Have you been watching me cook at all ? If you get marry I feel bad for your husband and kids . They will starve !!! Man doesn’t like woman who can’t cook …he will divorce you sooner or later ..� . I always shrug it off saying “ …divorce me . I’ll found someone who can cook then ..� and walk away . She was very angry at me and was going through the drawer looking for chop stick . I was out the door before she found it .

When the next summer roll around I went to teach English at the temple and the black monk wasn't there . I was relief . He didn’t show up till the last week of that summer . I was surprise cuz he have hair -- still black though . He walk toward me with this ugly smile on his face “ …how it been . Long time no see..� . I got the shiver because my female intuition is saying this ex monk probable like me ! Pretty as I am of course he falling for me and that probable why he leave monk hood . The more I thought about it the more disgusted I feel about him “ ….fine . ..� I reply and hurry myself out the room not turning back to see his black face pink lip .

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao hahah yay good update hehe k i need to go read that story that u want to use that artwork i did for hehe i love you darling! <3

cecilia

Staff member

lmao
how u know i blabber about r' lakorn and funny stuff to ppl ? it so true ...when my friends/customer come over to my house i would jokes about it everytime , especially when they ask me what lakorn i recommend .i say "..i don't know cuz i don't even watch most of the stuff i have ..if it doesn't' have 'r scene i don't even touch it hahah.." ...the funnie part is when they scan thru the lakorn picture in my computer to see which one they want to buy or take they like watching those r' clip i have ..hahah hahah for customer around my age we laugh but for my elder friends/cusotmer . I do have to kowtow them for the inappropriate display on my behalf . :lol:
you make it sound like ppl's coming at you for r lakorn like man would go to get one of those man gone wild kind of movie :loool: ..

but i can't blame you.. R LAKORNS are the best .. only a few comedy can capture me but good r lakorn will get me on my seat .. doesn't matter if you bribe me with anything. r lakorns are r lakorn .. will not move an inch :p .. girl. i do the same thing. i'm like . .. have you seen this lakorn .. buh ..erh. there's an r in there .. but IT'S GOOD! i do that too.. and my friend would just look at me weird. getting high on r lakorn .. that's the fun of enjoyment.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my friend is like dat ... she afraid of looking at monk period but fate have it they are married HHAHAHAHHA !!!! im scar to cross path on a monk , i would go the other way . cuz im sinful !!!

cecilia

Staff member
girl that's why we don't go to church to confess nor speak of our sins :loool: ..
i'm curious to know how they end up marrying since she doesn't like him so much :

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
<_< LOL miss mai...

i think i missed SarN's update ...hmm...its been so long since i read it..like 2 weeks maybe..

goodness i saw some monks the other day too..i totally avoided them...*knocks on wood...i dont want to end up like SarNs friend...it would totally be awkward for me

(i have so much sin *all these r scene LMAO...it will take two lifetime to get purified if im even that lucky!)

at the funeral the monk was giving some lectures:

there were five rules but i guess these were the only thing that caught my attn~

i dont know what trigger the lecture on these rules, whether to become a monk/nun or what!? i kinda drifted off for a moment there..i was sleepy & my eyes were hurting from too much crying & a pounding headache to top it all off.

dont remember if this one is right...but whatever!* or i might be imagining it LMAO

1 or 2 stop all intimate feelings & doing : no way, that mean no more r scene?!

3. not to kill living things, animal/insects etc: too late...

4. not to lie: is it too late to start now?

5. not to drink alcohol: kinda late there...i just did the other day or was it last night?

im truly afraid to look at the monk dead in the eyes...avoid all eye contact...the eyes is the window of the soul!!

i guess i wont and chose not to be sacrificing any of these anytime soon...