My Heart's For Sale :: Rome/Rita

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
man...rome is soo strong...i wonder where he's going to take her....lol, i didn't think he would rape her either..maybe just scare her...
the tie part reminded me of paul and noon in rahut rissaya...when he kidnapped her lol...

fun

Expired Sarnie
everytime i read ur coments.. i often get confused between yes2drama n fun4fun LOL muz be because of the repititive words in the username :loool:
Ahahahaha!!! fun4fun, I couldn't think of an username when I registered so I used fun I thought it was too short and so I randomly chose a number and added fun to the end. At first I wanted to use lakorns but it was already taken =(

Chapter 7, I feel that Rita is a little bit insane.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the update. where is rome going to take rita.

i agree with you fun. i think insanity is rita's problem.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 8 ]

Where is he taking me to?

Why was I being so difficult when he just wanted to help me??

Wasn't it I who asked for help .. it's true .. I want to be help don't I ..

B-But I'm scared of men .. can I really trust him?

There were no more resistant by Rita, or the question was .. could she even resist? There she sat on the wheelchair while being pushed by her doctor at the back to a destination she had no knowledge of. But knowing the fact that it's a frightening place, would be enough to send her shivering down her spine. There were moving in a quite normal pace till there was a woman dressed in white coat, standing in the middle of the hall -- blocking.

"Where are you taking her .. Rome?"

"It's none of your business."

"It is. Considering I'm one of the doctor here .. I won't let you harm her!"

"I am not going to harm her!"

"Then, please explain the straitjacket, the gag around her mouth and -- the tears all over her face."

"She was being difficult!"

"That's not an excuse to treat her that way .. technically, she is one of the patient here .. but you and I know she's not craz--"

"Yes. I know."

"Then would you at least take off the gag. Now."

Rome who had cool down earlier gently untie the tie which had bind Rita mouth's shut.

"D-Donna .." That was the only word which came out of Rita's mouth.

"Don't worry now .. I won't let him do anything to you .."

"Don! I won't do anything bad to her .. get it??"

"I know you're not a bad person Rome. You were just a good man caught in the middle of a bad timing .. that's all."

"Then?Why are you stopping me?"

"I need to know .. where are you taking her??"

"I'm going to bring her to the next ward .. straight ahead .."

"Why? You know normal people could't bare the sight going on there .. it's not normal."

"What is not normal??" Rita suddenly interrupted.

"Listen to me now Donna .. let me do this. I need to persuade her .. I need to know the cause on why she's broken .."

"Rita .. do yourself a favor .. would you just tell him your past?"

"Why do he want to know? My past is mine. Anyways, I don't want to bring it up again!"

"You see! She's being difficult .. Listen to me Don .. I don't want to repeat the same mistake. Let me help her .. please."

"Fine. But if I don't see her safe and sound by tonight. You'll see what I'm going to do to you .."

"Fine."

"Don't worry Rita .. you'll be ok." Donna re-assured her.

The female doctor now continued walking away while Rome continued pushing the wheelchair. It was not far to the other ward. Lights could be seen shining through the panel of the door. Before they entered. Rome whispered something through her ear.

"If .. after seeing what's beneath those doors still can't persuade you .. I will release you .. I promise."

That was when the wheelchair went through the door into the other part of the ward. No one really like entering to this part of the hospital, not even the doctor.

--

p/s couldn't continue updating since i got a wedding to attend.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
sounds scary now i really want to know what's on the other side that even the doctors don't want to go

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm really loving the story! Rita is hekka such a stubborn girl! Rome, aggressive but hot! Hahaha!

Really wants to know what he's going to show Rita! Kinda scared of that too. Lmao!

Continue soon!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 9 ]

The door was about to open as he whispered the last word into Rita's ear. I will release you .. I promise. But that's the thing, she's not even sure whether she wants to be released or not. There's one part in her wanting to be helped. Maybe, that's why she tried giving herself a false hope when she pinned the note onto the notice board. She thought that none would really take it seriously since everyone in this era only thinks nothing but themselves. Never did she ever imagined herself to be taken seriously by a man, worthy to be called as one of the society's educated man. She despise the society yet she still forced herself to have faith and believe that not everyone is the same. It was that belief that tortured her, it was still that very same belief that gave her the hope to live. Yes, it might sound ironic to some but to her, that was her life. Now, when God really did send an angel to help her, why was she being difficult? Was this a sign that she had already given up in her -- life?

"I hope you are ready .. you won't like this, I assure you cos .. I don't."

- BAM -

The wheelchair went through the doors. For a minute there, only the sound of the doors flapping away could be heard. But, that ward wouldn't be labelled 'scary' or even 'frightening' if that was the only sound pollution now, would it? True as its reputation, it didn't take long for both Rita and Rome to realize that they were not welcome there. Their arrival was greeted with endless sherieking and shouting by the patients there. No wonder .. when she was in the other part of the hospital, 'the normal part', those screaming didn't scare any of the staff. Now she finally knew why. Those screams was not even near the word 'frightening', it can't even compare to what she's listening right now. She was scared, really .. really .. scared.

"Rome .. take me out of here .. now, now !!"

"No! Not until you give me what I want."

"Why are you being so persistent about this?!?"

"Why are you being difficult?!?" He asked her back.

"I have my own reason! Now take me out of here!"

"Ekk .. wrong answer." He paused and look around before saying, "Welcome to Ward B -- your worse nightmare."

They entered the damned place. There were several staffs running about in the ward, really chaotic -- leaving only one nurse attending the front desk. Even the nurse alone looked like a sick patient; with the eyebags under her eyes and a pale skin. It was sad looking at her condition as she was actually a fine and a beautiful lady herself. As she was busy typing some names into the computer, she suddenly looked up and saw a familiar face. It's been a long time since she saw this face and yes, she did missed looking at this face since he was gone. She carved a smile and then she shifted her attention towards the other woman sitting on the wheelchair.

"Erm .. Hi Doctor. Long time no see .."

"Hi Mel .. still not getting enough sleep eh?"

"Well, this place isn't your normal-daily-hospital you know .."

"I know .."

"Who's that Doc?" She was pointing her finger to Rita.

"My new patient .. I'll be taking her touring around this area .. if you don't mind .."

"Tour? Here? Are you serious Doc??"

"Why? What's wrong with this place Miss? Help me! Get me out of here!!" Rita suddenly cried out.

"Mel, don't worry .. she needs it. I'll be going now." Rome pushed the wheelchair away.

"If you say so .. just be .. careful .." She sigh.

The sound of those patient screamings was getting much more clearer as they approached a small lane, situated in the inner side of the ward. Rita was getting afraid. The lane was darkly lit, there were no rooms but glass panels covering each sides of the wall. A warning was clearly stated at the entrance -- DANGER!AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY. But, working there as a doctor there for all his life .. he knew what need to be done. He searched for the switch, rubbing through the walls under the unlit atmosphere. Finally, he found the correct one and he clicked it. To Rita's amazement, slowly .. one by one the light lit and it shined through the whole hall. Rome gave out a sigh, not wanting to see it himself but he knew that this was the only way.

"I hope you're prepared."

"Prepare for?"

"This."

He started pushing the wheelchair as he started explaining each patient which was admitted behind those glass panels -- they were the 'special ones'.

"I want you to open up your ears and eyes and listen to me carefully." He pointed to the first room on the left. "Patient 143, Mr. Adam. Look normal don't he .. just wait for a moment would you .."

Suddenly the man, Mr. Adam, with his straitjacket on saw two adults staring at him. He ran towards the glass panel and bang his head at the same time.

"Warrrtttt....arrr....ruuuuu.....look..in...at????" The man questioned, full of anger.

Rita was shocked. Not because of those sudden bangings but the reason why he talked in a strange manner. As she looked carefully .. the guy had-d .. no tongue!

"W-Where's h-h-is tongue??" She was stammering.

"It is somewhere in there .. want to know why he's like that?"

"Well, same thing! Heart-broken, can't live on with his life. Wife left him for other man, so he threatened to bite his tongue off. Of course, his wife didn't believe he would do it for real but well, he proved her wrong alright! The called the paramedics, somehow they managed to save him eventhough there were too much bleedings. People said he was one lucky man to survive .. what do you think?"

There were no answer from Rita. Silent.

"Erm, still wanting to see more eh?" He was just provoking her. He could see her face turning -- white.

"You're not going to scare me with this. I-I'm not telling you anything!" Still stammering while answering.

"Fine. Still testing my patience huh?"

He pushed down further.

"Patient 211, Miss Susan. Was once a promising student, she was going to be a doctor you know. Pretty isn't she?"

Both eyes were on Miss Susan, who was sitting on the bed. They could only see the left side of her face. When she noticed her visitors, she turned around making Rita screamed for her life. Her face was deformed on the right side. Having no eyeball, skin burned till you could see the flesh and it was as if the mouth was torn into half. Rita could even see her teeth eventhough she was not smiling!

"That scared you didn't it?"

"W-What happened to her?!?"

"Normal. Puppy-love. Though she treated it as her true love, the man left her just like that after having sex with her. Saying she was not good enough for him. She was depressed but she didn't show it to her close ones. One day, she just couldn't stand it anymore .. she was in her college's lab and that was when she .. took the acids and pour it onto the head .. They managed to stop her from causing more damage to herself but she's not really 'right' anymore after that .."

"Why are they put behind this glass walls?? Why not normal room??"

"We need to monitor their every movement. Their not the suicidal type, just might hurt others that's all."

"So, are you willing to give in now?" He asked.

Still no answer.

"This is it!"

He pushed her out from the small lane, switched off the light and rushed out of Ward B.

"Where are you taking me??"

He just kept on pushing till they reached a familiar room. Rita's room.

"Why are you taking me back to my room?? Am I free??"

"Oh, not yet. You're going to listen to one last story before you give me your final decision .."

"My answer would always be -- No."

"I hope it would change to 'yes' after this one .." Rome sigh.

"There was once a happy family. A Daddy, Mummy and a beautiful daughter to complete that family's happy life. Everything was going well, when, suddenly the small little girl was confirmed to be having a cronic disease and died even before she could go to school. Both mummy and daddy tried very hard to get over it but only daddy managed to do so. Mummy couldn't take the guilt and stress, she turned crazy and was admitted into a mental hospital. Daddy tried very hard to cure mummy and was always by her side. He even cried on his own, not wanting to show mummy that he was weak. But one day, he was called by a nurse to a white .. boxy .. room. It seemed that Daddy forget to take his medical kit out and mummy opened it. She took a razor sharp knife and cut opened her chest. She wanted to take out her heart, she said it was too pain to bare and --"

Rome suddenly broke down into tears. Rita cried too.

I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry Rome .. sorry for making you bring this up .. sorry.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow so sad 2 stories so far where i feel so sad for rome hopefully now we will hear rita's story and pretty cool how it all connects and why rome wants to help rita