My Heart's For Sale :: Rome/Rita

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

--

[ Chapter 1 ]

It was a stormy night in the busy metropolitan city of Bangkok. As he attended his last patient -- diagnosed as mentally unstable -- this young and handsome psychiatrist was too tired to drive home, yet. So he made a decision to take a little walk, he needs some fresh air after talking to almost twelve people with mental problems .. some was even about their sex problem. God, he swear he was going to turn like them one day later. It was 12.16 AM, it was certainly too late for a fresh air but hey, he don't really give a damn. Too annoyed with his line of work. How the hell can people have so much personal problems i.e sex?!?! He grabbed his coat, put on his hat and of course his shades -- got to hide those panda eyes he had due to the lack of sleep.

The rain wasn't really dropping down on him. It seems like it was crashing down around him. Maybe he should try hanging out at a bar first, before the rain gets heavier. True to what he had predicted, it got heavier. As he tried to search for any bar which was open during those wee hours, one really caught his attention -- Hotties Alert. What the hell? That's one funny name for a bar. He ran as quick as he could, using his briefcase as a temporary umbrella and within seconds he was now in the bar. Ah .. shoot! This is truly not MY TYPE of relaxing, he told himself. He was expecting a less noisy ones, where you can just sit and order a beer and have some fries to take your time away. But it was a total opposite here; loud music, full of people drunk-ing themselves to death and of course poles everywhere. He wanted to turn back but the rain was so heavy he could hardy see the building where his office was once situated there.Oh wells, this should do the job for now.

He took the seat nearest to the door. Not wanting to bump into any of those drunk customers; worried he might get himself into trouble. It was kinda hot in the bar, the heater was on he guess. Not that it was bad. He took of his half-soaked coat and put it on one of the empty chair at his table. He was approached by a waitress as he wanted to take off his hat. She was certainly a fine,young lady. Very beautiful and did he mentioned how hot she was? She totally live up the name of the bar -- Hotties Alert. But she's not really his cup of tea. He's more into those whose educated and sophisicated type; or so that's what he used to think before.

"Erm, can get I get you anything handsome man?"

Startled. He just kept quiet.

"H-E-L-L-O?? Don't get all high just because I called you handsome .. you see that fat guy there?Yeah, the one eating those burgers like a pig .. I called him handsome too .."

"N-No .. it's just that .. i got problem with girls like you .."

"Problem??You don't judge me if you don't even know me yet!" She yelled.

"Geez, you're really rude. Get me other waitress please, better still .. a waiter!" Rome was pissed. Maybe they didn't realized that their volume were just a lil too loud. All eyes were on them now.

"Nah-ah! I came to this table first so I should be serving you!"

"Hey, it's up to me whether who I want to be "served"! So butt off!"

"I own this damn place, so its either you apologize or get the hell out of my territory!" Shouted the young woman.

"Fine!"

Not wanting to cause a commotion. He grab his coat, wore his hat and took his briefcase. As he wanted to step out of the door, he saw the noticeboard with some notes pinned on it. One was extra interesting. It stated;

For Sale: One heart; horrible condition. will take anything for it. PLEASE. just cut it out and end this suffering.
- Rita

He took that particular note and shouted, "Who's Rita?"

It was that familiar voice which answered his question. "Me."

"Chase everyone out now and pack your belongings!"

"Why? It's MY bar, now you get the hell out of this place!"

"No!"

"Urghhh .. why!?!?!"

"Cause .. I'm the owner of your heart now. I just bought your heart and I OWN IT!"

emo

sarNie Hatchling
same here this is very interesting i've never heard/read anything like this keep it up...yay antoher rteam fic...cutefuzzy now that you started this you're gonna be hound by rteam fans lol
Count me in. She is going to get a lot of brusies. :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hahaha i knew it wouldn't be long until i saw you in this thread emo :) you and I probably have to much free time just to read any rteam fanfic

fun

Expired Sarnie
Me three. Gee yes2drama and emo, you two are fast at Rteam fiction. :lol: But Rteam are so sexy together can't help but love them more and more.

Edit: I was sidetrack... I love the first chapter. Rome owns Rita's heart already. LMAO I want to own Rome's heart too!!! :lol:

Emo I am with you, she is going to get a lot of bruises especially from me. Hurry up and UPDATE!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i love tis line: "Cause .. I'm the owner of your heart now. I just bought your heart and I OWN IT!"
thanks..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 2 ]

Things got a little chaotic that night and Rita wouldn't have expected it to turn out that way. What a weird fellow, she thought to herself. As they were exchanging words with one and another; Rome couldn't help but getting more annoyed each time. It was not until he found that particular note which might change Rita's life .. forever. Some of her customers got scared after listening to both of them quarelling and so they left the bar on their own but some didn't -- those are the drunk ones. Not wanting to waste another minute further, he threw his briefcase and his coat to the ground and started chasing out those drunkies one by one. They were reluctant at first but they finally gave in when Rome just pulled them up from their chair and kick them out of the bar; they're not really the type who can talk common sense in their condition for now.

The bar was now empty -- barely. What's left was a very messy bar and two very,very annoyed people. Rita was now leaning on the wall right opposite to where Rome's standing; in between the door and the noticeboard. It was still silent though, maybe they were too tired to quarrel anymore, knowing that none would come out victorious. Rome took off his shades, revealing a pair of tired and miserable eyes to Rita. He wants her to know that he means business and he meant what he had said earlier. About .. owning her heart.

"Are you going to pack your stuff .. or not?" He asked in a very deep voice; anger, he was trying to control it.

"Why should I?" She answered sinically.

He took up the note which he still held onto tightly and said, "Because of this."

"You don't seriously think thats for real now, do you?" She gave a stare and then continued, "Who on earth would sell her heart to anyone anyways??" She started laughing.

"You."

"Well, it was just a mere practical joke and that note don't mean a thing to me!" She was getting a little scared looking at how serious this man was with buying her heart.

"Well, .. it do mean a lot to me."

"Whatever. The thing is, I'm not going anywhere with a stranger -- especially you." She stressed.

"Woman, we can do this the easy way or the hard way .. it's your choice." His voice was now in a threatening mode.

Not wanting to put her life in danger, she tried to run away from that stranger using the back alley. Just as he expected, this woman wasn't planning to give in that easily. As she ran into the kitchen, she tried to slower his pace by throwing most of the kitchen utensil she could reach. For example, the frying pan which was still on the stove. Lucky enough, Rome managed to evade each of the "attack" or he would end up with bruises and that would leave him no choice but to inflict the same damages to Rita. The chase was getting more and more intense as they were running under the heavy rain at the back alley, they could see nothing except for the pouring rain. She ran and ran and finally stopped. I think I lost him. Just as she said that, there was a huge force hitting the back of her neck leaving her -- unconcious.

It was not long till Rita finally got a hold of herself. Bounded by Rome's tie, was her hand tied up firmly at the back. Rome even put on the seat belt for her; safety measure .. just in case that woman wanted to jump out of the window or whatever. He diagnosed her as mentally unstable too - or - just the thought of it makes him laugh. She tried to focus on the surrounding but all she could see was trees, trees and more TREES! Is he going to kill me? Stupid note .. I wrote it when I was in my emo state .. god .. I'm so dead. She tried to stay calm, not wanting to get another free blow on her neck. She tried questioning him in a very reasonable manner.

"Where are you taking me?"

".. and why should I answer you?" He tried to mimick the exact way Rita said to him in the bar moments ago.

"It's not funny, answer me."

"Didn't you hear me? I ASKED WHY?" He suddenly increased the volume of his voice.

Startled at first, but she knew what she was "supposed" to answer. Softly, she said, ".. because you own me .."

"WHAT?I CAN'T HEAR YOU??"

"BECAUSE YOU OWN ME! THERE! HAPPY?!?"

"No, you still don't understand do you, I don't own you .. you're NOTHING TO ME!"

"T-Then why--"

"It's because I own something more than a pathethic useless you. Listen, I bought your heart .. and that's my most important possession now .."

"It doesn't make any sense! Are you sure your not crazy???" She question his insanity.

"I'm much more mentally stable then you are, if that's your question."

"FINE! If you said you bought my heart .. what did you use to even buy it?? Money?? Bullshit!"

"You'll get your payment soon enough .." He smirked.

"Can you answer my question now .. where are you taking m--" Even before she finished asking he answered, "My office."

"..and how on earth can your office be situated around this part of the world? It's surrounded by trees .. and--"

"Haha, this is exactly where my office should be!"

"W-what do you mean?"

"I'm a psychiatrist my dear, my office is the psychiatric hospital or once known as the -- ASYLUM."

shachibasha

psychotic
ohh take her into the foret so that no one can hear her screams hehe..omg i cant wait to see what happens...okay rome thats not nice to hit women ecspecially on the neck you could paralyze rita..:]