My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
shit.... is this really happening or is this really a dream?? all i have to say is.... ur asking for it!! sigh, good luck then :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i feel sick and i almost burned the house down...lol...passed out when i was cooking something and i woke this morning and the house is full of smoke... damn i messed up,,, oh well its only me...damn i miss her too...:(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---P...how do i forget???if i do then i'm over you and life is what we all thought it was a place in a box that holds us till we die with no real wonder or cause...lol...why do i need someone like you???

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---life and the tear the grey skies bring as the rain falls outside... i wake and focus inside myself to find the sunshine from yesterday in a friend that leaves me no more tracks,,, so the rain is found in a tear inside the child in my heart for the sunshine that won't shine in my life today...smuP...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---her'

---i woke from a dream she was part of and the sky's are grey,,, looks like rain,,, i miss her...the heavens will drop tears of rain for the man in pain that wants to change...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Why is it that when I set my alarm clock to 6:35am I wake up at 5:35am
and then
when I set my alarm clock to 7:00AM I wake up at 7:15AM?????? ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH