My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
mofo......... i thought she left to go help mom, she such a lazy person..........thats it i'm gunna suffer her ass by dropping off at the soccer torney!!!!!!!!!! <_<

Muddie Murda

smile...
"F*ck! My hand!"

:D Something's been wrong w/ my hand/fingers for years, and after a few months, it came back and I'm desperately trying to make it go away so I won't have to deal w/ it this summer.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i'm tired of everything,,, happiness don't exist anymore in all the success i find when i wake,,, i find i don't care about anything anymore and it hard to pretend i'm happy with my choices i chose...blah blah blah... :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude Did I fall asleep on him again??!! ... (looks to the side the phone is flipped up) Yes sir I did -______-" freaking sucks ... but I miss him :( we barely got to talk the last week sighs and rats her prolly heard me snorin' again LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude what happened ..I fell asleep again >____O man oh man why am I so smittened ... can be "in love" no I don't think so .. hahah LOL girls like me only fall in love with themselves lol j.k

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---wow!!! its 1030am already...had to wait for the sunrise to sleep today so i'm a bit tired and i'm a bit happy i saw the sunrise to remind me i still love the friend i had in the past and all the days ahead can't change that...:)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
gosh...its getting there...but why does it seem like forever man????

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i miss you...i miss your words like money entertains the senses your words entertained my heart with friendship...imup... :mellow: