My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... i remember the time she promissed me she would be online so she went to the library and paid $4phr to just keep a promise to meet me online... we talked for 4 hrs...i wonder what happen to those times we had fun... she made me smile and laugh... the days the sun shined on us for the moments that seemed little were the word i lived in when i was talking with her...now only silence finds my heart... :(

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... i miss her,,, i wait now for the daylight to find me to shine a light on me to prove i exist,,, as my heart clings to this feeling... i still feel her touching my heart in the silence of each day... even when i'm in the dark she makes me live for things i can't see when the light finds me... she defines me when i think of my friend all i want in life that i can't see,,, a friend like she was just yesterday...

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her..."i'd rather have her near my heart with nothing to say today then have her so far away with a thousand things i forgot to say..."

P.S islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her...the window pain that frames my life is so cold when i lean forward to touch the glass and look into the darkness that waits me outside before the sunrise... i have to start my day...pause... and then i feel the warmth way down deep inside my heart she made me laugh... memories of the simple things,,, she makes me want to live... :)

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... somany words to say but nobody to hear them,,, so i listen to my heart beat in the dark and wait for the light from the sunrise to show me again all that is missing from my world that fell silent when she(my friend) is not a part of the light that finds me when i wake...

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... memories... the hurt i feel in my heart when i know my friend is gone... i smile only to pretend i'm ok and the sun will brings me everything i need when i open my eyes and you(she) are(is) not there,,, the friend i counted on,,, to make me laugh even when it rains... :ph34r:

P.S. islu P&J