My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
bleh can u have a first thought upon waking up when u haven't slept... but my first thought for the day was oh i need sleep haha

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i woke before the daylight revealed this tired someone sitting at the keyboard rambling on to a friend offline and then it hits me it is cold outside... i throw back the curtains and see all the snow that covers the ground and in that instant as the sunrises... i see all the beauty and the innocence of clean white snow and realize how much i have changed to become the man that i am and want to find a moment to think of my friend before the cold steals my heart from this beautiful moment,,, the sunrise and a thought of her,,, god knows i miss her and then i feel the cold and the moment is gone another sunrise and i have to start my day...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
first thought this morning...wow..its friday.woke up with a smile=] btw...how do i get sarNie eggs? lol im still so freaken lost man..lol

edit***i just notice i have 32 sarNie eggs? how did that happen? lol

donna

sarNie Adult
man i don't feel like going to work but i'm glad that its friday! yesss!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...the sun is struggling to rise today outside my window and for the first time in a long time i notice the tree line that shadows my yard... these big dark things i see remind me of the changes in my life i struggle to change within me...the shadows are the cause of the many delays in the path that the sun must take each day to find me and today these shadows loom bigger as i now realize i am alone truly a lone and if it finds me at all today do i deserve it for all i have done to my friends... i'm sorry but i think i'm to late for all the pain i have caused!!! :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sometimes I'm so glad I can be so cold blooded and heartless because I can easily kill someones feelings without caring to save myself from that same pain they have endured ... true i may be evil true i may be messed up or wrong, but this world is for survival .. im here to breathe for myself not for someone else ... yup thats what i thought ab in the morning LOL

wen i woke up...hmmm.... i was like nooooooooooo.... cause i had a dream that i was falling so i was all screaming and freaking myself out so i was thinking to myself is there something i have to tell someone yet i'm afraid to?.... hmm yup i do... and then the phone rings and it's like 5 am and i'm like who the hell is calling me so early... and oooo hehe it's my baby...lol... yup.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
my first thot...i was like
"Shit my back hurts like HELL!!"

when i actually got up and look at the time...i was HOlY COW it's heecka late...11 am i woke up haha xD

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
My mom called to wake me up <_< and I thought...."Argggggggghhh!! My head hurtsssssssssss!!!! :angry: " What should I do today.... :unsure: