My Fault

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months, and so during theses 8 months, we're constantly not happy with each other...

He doesn't attend much of my family function, let alone come over to hang out with me...and expects me to go to his house and blah blah blah...

It's my fault, bc this has made me insecured about our relationship, seems like he's not taking this serious---although he has asked me to marry him a couple times, (he's ready to settle down) but i refused. In me feel insecured, I have guyfriends and I talk to them---just asking them for some advice and just talking to him sometimes many nights in a row and now he thinks I'm cheating on him and he now keeps track of my phone minutes and numerous other things...

What should I do? Say?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Its hard to say because it seems like he wants a possession and not a wife; sorry thats my opinion. If you're constantly not happy with one another that is one definite sign of NO you cannot get married. I think you two need to talk it out and see what you guys really think and where you stand on the situation. The more you prolong the relationship without communications the more hurt you will both be in the end.
thats my take on it

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Its hard to say because it seems like he wants a possession and not a wife; sorry thats my opinion. If you're constantly not happy with one another that is one definite sign of NO you cannot get married. I think you two need to talk it out and see what you guys really think and where you stand on the situation. The more you prolong the relationship without communications the more hurt you will both be in the end.
thats my take on it
i agree with Tina here,,, because in the beginning of a relationship that drives you towards marriage shouldn't it be the happiest times of your life and god only knows if this insecurity belongs to him now what will it be in 5 or 10 years and what towards children you may have then... someones gonna have to give up and be submissive for this to work it seems... my two cents also,,, sorry :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OH HUNN, DON'T MARRY HiM BECAUSE YOU THiNK THiNGS WiLL GET BETTER. MARRY HiM OUT OF LOVE. iF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WiTH HiM, THEN THERE'S NO POiNT iN STAYiNG iN THE RELATiONSHiP. YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY & YOU DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED. iF HE'S NOT TREATiNG YOU RiGHT, JUST LEAVE HiM. YOU MiGHT REGRET iT LATER iF YOU LOOK BACK & SAiD, "i SHOULD'VE LEFT."

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months, and so during theses 8 months, we're constantly not happy with each other...

He doesn't attend much of my family function, let alone come over to hang out with me...and expects me to go to his house and blah blah blah...

It's my fault, bc this has made me insecured about our relationship, seems like he's not taking this serious---although he has asked me to marry him a couple times, (he's ready to settle down) but i refused. In me feel insecured, I have guyfriends and I talk to them---just asking them for some advice and just talking to him sometimes many nights in a row and now he thinks I'm cheating on him and he now keeps track of my phone minutes and numerous other things...
What should I do? Say?
he's probably the one who is cheating on you. sucks big time.

8 months? && u two are not happy. whhoooaaa... i say let him go.. and dont marry him.

good luck. ;)

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile

Only 8 months and you guys are already not happy with each other? Seriously the first couple years are suppose to feel like paradise; hence this is a red flag to let him go.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: I'm going into year 3 and everyday is just like it was when we first got together, got married, etc... so by 8 months and unhappy?

Ok I'm gonna tell you my honest opinion but don't take it offensively,

if you're unhappy by 8 months chances are the feelings aren't there anymore. You're sticking with one another because you feel its what you "need" to do since you've been together so long. Sometimes us girls tend to stick with a guy even if we're unhappy because we feel that oh I've already been with him for so long so it would suck to break up and be by myself... I was in the situation once ... my ex who cheated on me.. normally I am the type of girl who .. lets go and leave once I find out, but I was stupid and didn't ... I gave him another chance because our relationship had already lasted so long already.. but one day as he was yelling at me for talking to a guy friend I finally said; hey .. why are you bitching at me when your the one that was cheating on me.. why am I taking this shit from you.. ITS FUCKING OVER BEETCH! and I left just like that lol .. then when I felt no remorse I knew that I didn't care for our relationship anymore...

hence your situation I think him proposing is him being insecure that you will break up with him; when you're married if the girl/guy wants to leave you they have to go through hell and criticsm from family sometimes to do so ... whilst as boyfriend and girlfriends you can simply break it off.. I think he's just afraid of being alone... what doesn't make sense is .. if he is ready to settle down then why would he not attempt to get close to your family? that seems a bit strange to me, because normally a guy who is ready to marry gets in with the girls family and make sure she's in with his family;

again don't take my comments to the heart; I have a different way of looking at things and sometimes it sounds offensive and im sorry if it does.