My Fake Fiance:: Chapter 1 COMPLETED

transcend89

sarNie Adult
can't wait when rita meets the grandmother what fun will they get into and rika and rita will have lots to talk about lol

nikki1786

LizQuen

this artwork is made by bellefire...then she ask me to color it...shes my friend..thats why i have no choice...
this is not totaly finish...nikki will do the background and everything...hope u like it!!!

tapusin mo gurl... XD buzz me if you finish the BG effect...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
seems like rome is not n a good mood.. rita is clumsy... thanks

nikki1786

LizQuen

Once Rome and Lek entered the Patchata's mansion, all the servants were still not done cleaning the whole house. they both wonder if what's happening and why everyone's being busy. the first person he wanted to talk is his sister Rika, but he dont know where's her sister. "where's my sister?", he asked one of the servants. while Lek is still busy arranging his schedules and was just following him wherever he goes. "yo...young... young master, 'young mistress' is that the heritage room...", the servant said, she signal everyone to stop working and bow onto him as they welcome him.

though everyone know how arrogant he was... he still has his reasons. he even wish sometimes that he hadn't born to this world, he thinks that he was born just to inherit all these properties and had to follow everything what their family wants.

he and Lek went to the room where his sister was, but as soon as he opened the door... it surprised him a lot.

his sister Rika, the old one... for him, she's the one who's suppose to be the next heir of their family business. however, she chose to be a fashion designer and they gave everything what she wanted, they let her decided what she wants. this what makes unfair to him, he's a man and though they gave everything to him... just like what they did to his sister... however, he couldn't allow himself to decide what he wants... since he has to follow what their family wants. and what they want is to run their family business.

Rika: Rome, im serious about my question... when can i meet your fiance?
Rome: how can you ask me that!?! i dont even have one!
Rika: eh??? i thought you have one... (she look onto her friend and ask about it. what she knew was he had one LAST WEEK only...) Lek...?
Lek: they broke already... (she whispered.)
Rika: what!?! then what about the n'ek to his lakorn... she was his girlfriend right?
Lek: they broke up a long time ago...
Rika: what!?! hey, Rome! what are you doing with your relationships!?! at you're age you're suppose to be married!
Rome: why are you shouting at me? (with his furious looks on her, even if she's older than him... she's afraid to see him getting mad.)
Rika: im... im not... im just asking, my lil bro...
Rome: P'Rika... (he haste.)
Rika: Rome-
Rome: i dont care about those girls anymore... if they dont like me because of my attitude... then the hell i care! (before he gets out of the room.)
Rika: if grandma will call... what should i tell him?
Rome: what's the connection of getting married and running the business anyway? what if i wanted to be single for now and just run the business...

Rika was only concern about him, she knows how their grandmother is powerful. even if they family let her decide to what she wants and where she is right now, she still obeys and follow whatever they say. just like in marriage, she couldnt even marry the man she loved because of their family. but anyhow, she chose to be a fashion designer than running the business. at this point, her brother still dont understand the deals that they have right now in this family.

Rika: Lek, can you help me to find someone for him?
Lek: it might be hard but... i'll help you...
Rika: oh, we can just grab someone outside anytime... (she smile at her as she was joking around.)
Lek: i've witnessed everything during at work... all you're brother's relationships always end up with breaks up. their relationship dont even last for a week.

Rika was thinking that her own brother is not really into relationships, it'll be hard for her to find someone for him "dont you think he's gay?", she was doubting but in a way she was joking around. Lek disagree and to summary all the past and present... they've known Rome for being arrogant to anyone. he's not even a type of kid who smiles and plays with other kids. Rika agreed, eversince they were kids... they were not really playful, however she's too different from her brother. she learn how to socialize, while her brother was just being silent and reading books when they're still kids.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inside his room, when he was about to sleep, suddenly his phone rang... and he didnt expect for his grandmother to call him at this late at night. his grandmother wanted to confirm him that as soon as she arrives, he had to start working for her and be the next CEO of the Patchata Silk Corporation. before she arrives, he already had to quit his acting career.

Rome: grandma... do i really need to get marry?
Mali: of course! you're a man who'll run the business soon.
Rome: but what does marriage gotta do with business....
Mali: its a tradition in our family... dont you know? your father married around your age... and i got married around your age too...
Rome: but why it has to be me? why it cant be P'Rika?
Mali: Rome, are you trying to say that you dont want to get marry?
Rome: ummmm... grandma...
Mali: i tell you now, Rome... im warning you... in three weeks time im gonna meet your fiance!

she drop the phone and he knew that he made her mad. he dont know what to do anymore, how can he find someone... he even just broke up with his previous girlfriend. he was sure enough that none of his past girlfriends would like to start over with him again. he tells himself that he's stupid of how he come up with saying that he had a fiance, but if he didnt say that he was sure that his own grandmother will setup a matchmaking with other well-known families. he rather finds someone for him than end up having an arrange marriage with someone whom he dont know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next few days...

everything seems so unlucky for Rita, she couldnt even find or get a job these past few days. she havent paid her bill from electricity... her hope only is that she could pay her bill from water district before they'll cut it off... or else... she'll be smell as bad and dont get a chance to take a bath anymore.

she sigh and walk around at the side walk and thinking if what possible job she could get today, she took out her wallet and saw that she only have enough money for today. tomorrow she knows that she's out of food anymore... "Rita... Rita... think something... how about a janitress for one day only so that you can survive for tomorrow? mmmm... a waitress? a construction worker??? oh, no! i think i've been thinking much more worst... the next few days i'll be homeless....", suddenly it popped in her mind one of her neighbor Geena who's job to give pleasure to a man's needs "a hooker??? i cant do that!?!", she definitely cant do that. she dont even believe to what Geena told her that she has the face quality that will a man like. for her, she's just a an plain innocent woman and never wanted to commit a sin like her friend.

meanwhile, across the street, Lek was on her way to go to the lakorn set where she has to check on Rome's performance. a few days ago, she and Rika were busy enough to look for someone to be their prospect for Rome. an ideal woman for Rika's brother, she couldnt even believe herself how desperate her friend to find someone for her brother. she met Mali before when she was still in college, she can see how Rika was showing her manners infront of her grandmother. however, that's not Rika whom she met... she only transform into that kind of person if their grandmother visits them. she knew Rika as a bubbly and very wild when something's came up, she's fully ignorant with what some of the 'commoners' do. and she, herself... can be called a 'commoner' as well. the Patchata family kept in their minds about their heritage and they somewhat related to a royal family. however, a commoner like her didnt know how she became close to Rika. and even though her friend Rika is not a 'commoner', she pretends to be and was being happy-go-lucky only. even so, she's thinking too much and she still has to manage Rome's career smoothly.

while standing at the across the street, waiting for the signal turned that she can finally cross the street... she didnt expect...

the police finally caught the snatcher, Rita was there to help out the scene because of her, she saved up Lek's precious bag. "oh, my bag!!!! thank you so much!!!!", she said while hugging her bag when it finally returned from her. as she finally introduce herself to Lek, all of a sudden Rita's stomach was growling "uh.... i gotta go...", she felt embarrassed about it.

Lek: uh... wait! (before Rita could go, she turned to look at her.) mmmm... would you mind to have breakfast with me? i wanna treat you... because you saved my bag.
Rita: (she wonder how precious was her bag, but then since she's already hungry, she accept her invitation. at least she'll get the chance to have free meal today.) uh... ok! (she grinned at her.)

Lek took her at the first class restaurant since Lek only wanted to eat this kind of food chains. Rita was amaze and Lek can see how she was ignorant at all once they came in to the restaurant. "please do order anything you want...", she gladly said. in her mind, there was a reason why she treated her aside from giving back that thankfulness that Rita showed awhile ago.

Rita: are you sure? we're in an expensive restaurant... i... i... i dont have anything to pay here...
Lek: (she just smile while looking at her.) i told you that it'll be my treat... so go on now. (under the table she was sending Rika's message that she found another prospect.)

she didnt know how long they stayed at the restaurant, but then Lek found out that this woman who has a certain beauty that she couldnt even describe... is none other than a pauper. she's a manager and so she really knows how pretty is the person when it comes to face quality. aside from that, she notice how Rita is being a low class commoner but she still cant believe that this person is pretty as much as she wanted to make her an actress.

Lek: Rita... do ever think or dream about being an actress?
Rita: eh?
Lek: well, everyone's wish is to be in showbiz...
Rita: no... i just wanted to find a job and live...
Lek: that's nice... you're so honest. (she smile.) what kind of job do you want anyway?
Rita: mmm... anything would be fine... as long as it's not illegal and i could pay enough my bills and rent. why are you offering me a job then?
Lek: mmmm... maybe if you'll come with me after this, i'll show you around and you'll know what will be your job.
Rita: is... is that legal?
Lek: of course it is!

her original plan is to let her meet up with Rika, she wants her friend to see this girl if Rita will pass to her taste. for her, she already pass... however, she just have to go on training to be more look like a sophisticated woman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lek received a message from Rome's PA that she wanted to quit from working with him. it was so sudden and so Lek has to go to the lakorn set as soon as possible, Lek invited Rita to come with her and so she was.

Lek just wanted to check if what's going on and so when they arrive at the lakorn set, the shoot was still ongoing. then she told Rita to make herself at home by staying at the dressing room. she felt awkward but she just follow what Lek says.

Rome was pissed off because of the reporters, they keep asking about his grandmother and about his acting career was about to end as soon as his grandmother arrives. how could these people keep reminding him about it, he just hate it so much.

he entered the dressing room as possible as he dont want to entertain the media anymore, he was still pissed off... eversince the day that his grandmother called him. he wants to change clothes as fast as he could, since he couldn't stay any longer... however, he sense someone inside the room and when he found out there's a woman hiding...

Rome: (he was enrage and didnt expect to see a woman inside his dressing room.) who are you! (pointing at her.) how did you got in here!?!

Rita wasnt able to speak up. there's one reason why she couldnt speak, her innocent eyes never saw naked man infront of him before! Rome hurriedly kicked her out of the room and he dresses up. Rome couldnt stand what did just happened and he dont know who was she, worst is... she saw everything.

gladly, Lek came and Rita was crying out when she saw a man being naked inside the room. she told Lek what happened and as soon as Rome was done and finally got dressed up. Lek explain to him that Rita is not a stalker or someone else.

Lek: uh... uh... Rita here is your new PA... (she couldnt even find any reason for him, Rita look onto her and she wanted to know if what she heard was right.) right, Rita? (she whispered to Rita to apologize.) now, Rome... dont be mad anymore, ok? she's your new PA... because awhile ago... you're ex-PA quit working from you... (she let him see the text message that she received awhile ago.) see...
Rome: how could this be!?! she's even the clumsiest PA i ever had! (right when Rita heard how this man dont like a clumsy one, it just hit her... coz she belongs to that category.) if i see her... i will haunt her down!-
Lek: Rome... stop it... you have your new PA already. (Rome just look at her, he already guess that this new one... wont last at him. definitely wont last, he might let her suffer more.)

in the end, its finally have been decided that even if Rita didnt apply the job, it was automatically given to her. she accepted it since she has no choice and if she'll work as a PA to a celebrity... she thinks it would be easier. "this is the last job i have to do it properly... erase... erase... erase your old self of yours, Rita...", she said to herself. it was resolution to herself that she dont want to be the clumsy person that everyone sees her. she wanted to thank Lek, if not because of her... she wont have job right now. any job will do as long as its legal... and this is legal. she thinks that PA can be exciting because she'll get the chance to meet some of the celebrities.

on the other side, Rika finally meet the person whom Lek was referring. they're planning for a bet here with this girl. Rika had to charge her convincing powers to convince her brother to get this girl, while Lek opposing that this girl wont last and will just dumped by Rome in a week.

nikki1786

LizQuen
love the artwork!!!!!!!!!! i like rika and can't wait till rome meets rita and the fun begins

i was in the mood of making CHIBI's... LOL even myself dont want to take my eyes off that CHIBI ARROGANT of Rome's... XD LMAO

yeah... you will like Rika's character and also Lek's character here... they'll be the SUPAH SISTAZ here and they'll be super good to Rita... :loool:

there will be also a rivalry... :D so there's another SHOUNEN (a guy) will appear in some chapter... :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so sad that he has to do everything his family tells him to do, while his sister gets to do whatever she likes....lol "don't you think he's gay?"

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so sad that rome is like a puppet to his family... btw, i love rika's character! hehehe... i love the illustrations especially the chibi of rome! so cute! ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
so sad that he has to do everything his family tells him to do, while his sister gets to do whatever she likes....lol "don't you think he's gay?"
Rika's character is funny and sneaky one! ^_^

so sad that rome is like a puppet to his family... btw, i love rika's character! hehehe... i love the illustrations especially the chibi of rome! so cute! ^_^
well, that's how will Rita enter in his life here... for a change XD

omo i love your drawings theyre awesome
thanks ^_^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
"dont you think he's gay--->Lmao!!

"their relationship dont even last for a week"--->And I wonder why his relationship don't ever last long!

Cant wait til Rome&Rita meet!&&Love your illustrations with the chapters!

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks belle the artwork adds a GREAT kick to the whole story...lets see who will win the bet lol

i counted the papers that i used... and i got 10 anime comic strips on this chapter one only... including the introduction... -__-" but anyways, i still love to draw... XD

transcend89

sarNie Adult
doesn't matter how many paper you use it's awesome two big projects for you hope you take a rest that's a lot of work...thanks

fun

Expired Sarnie
I absolutely love the comic strip! I love Rika, she sounds too adorable! Plus she really likes Rita. Rome and Rita are so compatible!