My Enemy

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
damn...sarN... you sure painted the picture well with words... very good update...

I' agree with Saipoon about Karma on Rosa... Oh boy.. gotta brace myself for more ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Saipoon know her son is returning from Bankok and waited outside in the front lawn. When a van pulls up into the drive way, she rushes to the scene but stop midway to hide herself. It always been this way for nearly 16 years and every time she felt closer and closer to her son.

A young man step out and stood tall toward the sunlight. He was handsome with an innocent smile that can light any room up. His feature was well manner, elegant and a gentleman within a young body. Saipoon was nearly in tear at the thought her son had establish great intelligent and finish school at such a tender age, receiving high honor.

Patta follow Rosa inside the house while the servant carries the luggage to his room. A little 4 years girl came running across the hall and bump into Patta's leg .

"hey , little Aff" said Patta , starring down at his cute sister and was about to reach for her but Mr. Taksorn walk in

"come here darling " Mr. Taksorn open his arm and the little girl run straight into his embrace and he pick her up.

"father " Patta said happily but the man didn't saw a word and return back into his office while carrying little Aff with him .

Patta was disappointed at his cold behavior and turn to Rosa for comfort

"your father is probable tire"

"to tire to even say hi ?"

"he a busy man , come on lets unpack our belonging"

Kaping and Palin waited for their daughter at the door. As soon as they walk in .. the mother twisted their daughter ear and lecture them about leaving to Bangkok without their permission . The girls twirls around while trying to pull their mother wrist away , they finally break lose and quickly step a side while rubbing their ears .

"its Patta's graduation !" said Lilly

"even your father didn't attend !! its nothing special " said Palin and then yank her daughter arm toward kitchen where she suppose to learn how to cook , not celebrating with some fatherless boy !!

"this summer you getting a tutor !! With the grade you getting at school you shouldn't be thinking about graduation !!" said Kaping

"but mom, Patta need family to support him" said Sorna

"the only family you have is your father, me and your baby sister Aff go study !!" Kaping drag her daughter up stair and scorn her not to go around Patta because father will not like it.

The next couple days of the new summer Patta spend time at the green house. Inside is over 20 difference type of roses, he love flower ever since he a little boy and often got tease by his sister. Rosa had always spoil Patta with anything he want and when she realize how attach he is to gardening, she had the worker build him a green house as a birthday present when he was 6 and hire a gardener to take care of the flower. Over the years when ever he feel sad or lonely he would goes to the green house and help Buna , the gardener watering the roses or apply soil in the flower pot. When he got older he read several book on type of roses and soon learn how to breed them with Buna.

"Buna , this Mini Flora is loosing its petal " Patta examining a pot of flower and notice the petal was damage because of insect .

"young master , lately there lots of insect eating the stern "

"and the foliage is very wet , you should water all the flower in the morning and early in the afternoon so the plant will have time to dry sufficiently before night fall "

"yes young master"

Patta tour inside the flower house . He love the beauty of flower and his favorite rose is call 'foolish pleasure' its color is hot pink with white at the base and have pointy edge that shape its rose head. Suddenly the door swing open.

"little miss ..wait up " said the nanny while chasing after a little girl , who ran into the green house giggle and blowing her lip

Patta bend down and scoop the little girl into his arm "hey , little Aff ! where are going so fast this morning" he smile and playfully pinch her nose . The girl bit his finger and Patta instantly pull his hand back . The nanny was panting behind him while calling out for the little girl to stop playing around, its time to take her nap . Patta chuckle and put the little girl down, then watch her run out the door while the nanny follow her .

It was nearly noon when Patta left and on his way back to the main house , he walk pass a lady . He stop and turn around in time to see the lady walk away ..

"wait !" Patta call out

The lady stop, then turn around and goes on her knee "yes ..young master"

"you must be Saipoon ..?"

Saipoon was over joy at the sound of her son voice and was shock that he know her name "yes"

"thank you "

"for ..?"she stare into his face . The sudden gratitude make her heart pound , o' how she want to leap up and embrace her child . He was so perfect in every way and his heart is so pure, nothing but generosity in his eye . Tear begin to form.

"Pim said you work in the kitchen and cook all my favorite dishes. Very delicious , thank you"

Saipoon couldn't hold her smile and tear stream down . Patta was speechless and was shock to witness the servant lady weeping because of his complement but -- somehow when he look into her eye , there was so much happiness in it . He wonder is it because she a servant and never receive a thank you from its master before ?It probable overwhelming to her to hear it for the first time

"no need to cry, now hurry on and goes do your chores"

"yes ..young master "Saipoon rise up and slowly walk away , when she glance back for one last look ….he was gone .

Once Patta reach the house , he heard his father cursing and throwing thing . He hurry inside and follow the commotion into the living room . All his mothers was there and was trying to hold Mr. Taksorn back from throwing vases to the floor .

"Patta !! Come stop your father" said Rosa

"no ! You stop there !!" shouted Mr. Taksorn and shook himself free from his wives .

"what going on ?"

"what going on eh ? I'll tell you whats going on , I'm ruin !! Someone blow up the dimond mine and now the entrance way is block by rocks ! It will take weeks or perhaps months to recover from the damage !! Its all your false !!"

"b..but I didn't do anything father !"

"shut up !! don't call me father !! you're a curse ! the day you came home is a disaster !!" angrily Mr.Taksorn launch at his son and slap him to the floor . His hand been aching to hit him for so long and it feel good to release his tension .

"why you hit our son for !" shouted Rosa and goes down on her knee to held her son up .

Kaping and Palin was shock to see their husband strike Patta but at the same time secretly smile in happiness to learn how much Mr. Taksorn hate this boy and that's mean more wealth for their daughter .

"move a side Rosa ! Let me hit him!!" Mr. Takorn grab Rosa's arm and swing her away , then approach the trembling boy on the floor with blazing eye . With just one hand he grab his son by the shirt collar and pull him up

"father , please " tear was in Patta's eye , not understanding what had he done wrong to deserve such punishment from his own father.

"don't call me father ..my son die a long time ago" he whisper furiously into his face and then slap the boy a couple time before pushing his body to the floor .

Patta fall backward and his back head hit the marble floor with a thud sound . He reach under his head and feel wetness on his hand …it was blood . Rosa gasp at the sight and fainted . While the other two wives trying to hold their laughter from being heard . Patta scoop himself backward toward the wall and being to cry while looking up to his father cruel face . Just as it always been everything that's goes wrong in the house his father would blame him and use it as an excuse to physical abuse him . Does he enjoy seeing his own son cry out in pain?

"im your son, why you hate me so much"

"a cursed son like you isn't a son of mine " Mr. Taksorn storm out the house

Patta crawl toward Rosa and call out for her "mom ..you ok " he cuddle her in his arm and sob bitterly . He try to bury the hatred deep inside his heart but today what his father done to him is far worst than anything he could ever imagine! That man is not his father and he can no longer push the thought of hating him to a side . Patta had done everything to please him but in return was just bitterness from his father and though he a good son but good can only goes so far , perhaps he should change for the worst

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG.....this is so sad....poor patta.....i will defend him...and beat up his father for him with my awesome ninja skills^^ wow aff is 12 years younger than patta......hmmmmm interesting^^

lady0fdarkness

*crying...*

I hope Patta doesn't turn out to be a bad guy...

Sigh, at least he wasn't mean to his real mother like I feared.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh... *tears* i feel for you Patta! His dad is such an ass!

sarN.... i hope you give the father a cruel death! he deserves it! <_<

nikki1786

LizQuen
i was thinking more likely a INCEST love story... while reading this because of Aff and Rome... :blink:

anyways, i cant wait for the story... as much as possible.... please make Mr. Taksaorn die.... now that really satisfy... :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Saipoon heard about what Mr. Taksorn done to Patta and was furious ! She decided to confront him and waited till he leave to work . Mr. Taksorn was walking to his car and heard a voice calling out his name

"why you hit him" said Saipoon from behind his back

"because I can" he open the car door and throw in his suitcase and then turn around and said "if I could . I want him to leave my house , that boy was born to bring me down !!"

"but he your son , please don't hurt him"

"bitch, don't tell me what to do ! And how dare you stand up talking to me !!! Im your master not your friend !!"

Saipoon quickly goes on her knee and look up into his eye "Patta is a good kid . Why cant' you see it ?"

"if my son was alive today , im sure he'll be 100 x better than that bastard kid in there . Honestly , I can't stand the sight him . He a worm in my skin ! It sicken me !" Mr. Taksorn turn away and went into the car , not aware of Patta standing a couple feet away and over heard the whole conversation .

Patta watch the car zoom out the gate and reach up to touch the bandage around his head, to remind him that is how much his father love him. The wound that scarf his head doesn't hurt as much any more because the pain is throbbing in his heart. Even the servant lady, whom is not related to him show more concern and compassion than the man that give him life . Patta started to cry and choke in tear , remembering those word .. . He a worm in my skin ! It sicken me!

Saipoon heard a sobbing sound and turn to see her son .How long was he standing there ? She rise up and rushes to comfort him . Her eye was soften and reach out to wipe the tear on his face , the sight of her son drowning in sorrow poke a hole in her heart and ofter a shoulder for him to cry on . Patta embrace the servant lady and felt a familiar warmth in her arm...just like his mother .

"it..ok ..it ok" Saipoon whisper into his ear and pat his back lightly. Then sec later she couldn't hold her own tear and let it roll down her cheek , wetting his shirt. She just realize for the first time ever in 16 years she finally get to hold her son again and if there a moment she can froze time ..this would be it .

"what you doing to my son !! Bitch !!" shouted Rosa and immediately pushes Saipoon away .

"no no mom ..she was just comforting me" Patta held his mom back

"I..I saw ..young master was crying ..and" Saipoon lower her head and apologies for being out of the line .

Rosa bit her lip angrily and reach out to slap the servant on the face. In the last 16 years Rosa had always been paranoid when ever Saipoon is around because she keep thinking Saipoon will try to hurt Patta , just like many years ago when Rosa force red medicine

"next time don't let me see you touching my son !!" Rosa walk back into the house and shout at Patta to follow her.

Later that night Rosa had a night mare about what happen 16 years ago when she and the other two wives force the red medicine down Saipoon's throat . The screaming and pleading echo inside her head , then she dream of Patta running in a forest , following Saipoon ! Rosa shouted NO! She woke up sweating and hurry to Patta's room to check up on him. She was relief to found him in bed and goes back to her room . She took some sleeping pill and try to goes back to sleep. The next morning Rosa call the other wives to discuss about Saipoon .

"what ? She was hugging your son" said Kaping

"this isn't good , over the years I had caught that bitch lurking around the front lawn when ever our kids play outside sometime I wonder what she looking fo" said Palin

"I think she want to revenge us, remember her son die at birth" said Rosa

"Rosa is right . She probable plan to kill our kids to revenge us for killing her baby !!!"Kaping gasp .

"this is serious , we have to do something" said Palin

"we must force her to leave" said Rosa

The wives decided to torture Saipoon everyday until she leave the house . They fear the servant girl will harm their kids and later on probable them . They start by calling Saipoon to the main house and then destroy a couple expensive vases, so they can blame it on her and use the excuse to punish her.

"ah !! Bitch ! You pieces of shit! Those vase cost more than your life !!." scream Kaping

"i..i didn't do it!!" cries Saipoon

Palin came from behind the servant girl and yank her head backward "yes ..you did, I saw you" she sneer and push Saipoon's head to the side .

"you all lying ! I didn't do it !!"

"You call us lair ? This is unacceptable ! " said Rosa and then signal for a couple male servant to hold Saipoon flat down on her chest while the other male servant whip her with a stick. The three wives stand a side as they watch the girl scream in pain and they were please to see her suffer. They shout at the male servant to whip the girl harder ..harder ..untill blood soak her shirt !!! The wives smile deviously at the scene because they think Saipoon plan on revenging them and they must act first or else they will regret it later on.

Patta and the girls came into the living room because of the loud commotion. They was shock at the scene and ask their mothers what had the servant girl done to receive such cruel punishment? The mother told their kids to goes away because this is a servant and master issued and doesn't concern them!! Patta was horrify at the sight of blood on Saipoon's back and was sadden to see her in pain . He beg his mother to stop and then shout at the male servant to move away but nobody listen to him !! Lilly and Soran cling to each other in fear .

"that's enough !!" said Kaping

Patta rushes to help Saipoon up and felt her pain when he look into her sadden face but Rosa yank him away and tell the male servant to drag Saipoon's body back to the worker house . Patta never saw this side of Rosa and his two other mothers . How could they treat another human being as if they're not one? Even an ant on the ground feels pain when people step on them, left along a person?

"mom , we shouldn't abuse our power as their boss to abuse them like this, its wrong"

"Patta , you're to young to understand. That bitch isn't as innocent as you think she is"

"but physical punishment isn't the answer . Just give her a salary cut"

"Patta !!! Im your mother !! don't talk back to me !! Im doing this because of you !!"

Patta shook his head , disappointed and goes to his room . He search for the first aid box and left the house with it . He walk all the way to the worker house , then ask one of the servant which room is Saipoon and headed toward that room . He knock the door several time and Pim answer it

"is she ok"

"im applying medicine on her back now"

"here take this" Patta handed the box to Pim and added "hope she get better ok"

"thank you"

Pim close the door and goes back to applying medicine on her niece back, "that was your son"

"my son" Saipoon smile happily even though the pain still throbbing .

"he brought some medicine"

"he a good kid" tear roll down her cheek as she grip the bed sheet , balling into it . The pain was unbearable and the wounded area was cut deeply.

Several days passes and Saipoon didn't leave the house . The wives was going crazy and come together to figure out another plan to get rid of the servant girl . They decided to threaten her with death !! Yes! They went to Saipoon's room and saw her sleeping on the bed . Kaping yank the blanket away and drag Saipoon's by the hair , then throw her to the floor . Saipoon try to scramble to her feet but Palin twisted her arm to the back , then apply pressure , making the servant girl cries out"

"please leave me alone"

"if you leave this house !!!" said Rosa

"no no no"

Palin release Saipoon's arm and came in front off her "you have two option, leave or we'll cut your beautiful face"

Kaping pull out a army knife and swing it in the air "leave bitch"

There was fear in Saipoon's face and she quickly put her hand together while bowing her head on the floor . Pleading ..and pleading ..crying violently for the wives to stop trying to force her out the house !!! She doesn't want to leave, she can't leave because there someone here that mean the world to her

"bitch !!! You want to hurt our kids ..dont you ? Thats why you refuse to leave ?" said Palin

"how about this, I'll pay you , how much you want ?"said Rosa

"I don't want anything , I just want to live near ---" Saipoon stop and her body tremble as the first swing from the knife cut her cheek and blood flow down ..mixing its color with her tear

"if money you don't want it must be revenge you seeking!!"Kaping laugh wickedly and wipe the blood that stains the knife on the blanket sheet.

Saipoon was horrify and scream while touching her cheek . Her face is ruining !!! No!!! She scoop herself backward until her back hit the bed leg . The wives was laughing like a crazy women on the verge of madness . Those bitches !! They gone to far

"mom !!"shouted Patta . He came to check up on Saipoon to see if her wound had heal and he saw the door was open and walk in but only to witness Kaping slashes Saipoon with a knife

"Patta ! What are you doing here" Rosa nervously try to push her son out the door , not wanting him to see what they done to Saipoon!!!

"I saw the whole thing"

Kaping drop the knife and rushes out the room while Palin follow right behind. They didn't expect anyone to see them and they fear Patta will report this to Mr. Taksorn.

Rosa was stammering trying to think of an excuse to justify her action with the other mom and then blurted out "because that bitch want to kill you !!"

"how can she ? she helpless !"

"don't you dare rise your voice at me !! im your mother !"

"mom, do you realize what you doing ? She a human being like us, she can feel pain . When father hit me, I feel pain and I know how much it hurt, had you ever got hit or cut ?"

"I..I.." Rosa was speechless because its true, she was from a hi class family and was never once been hit, left alone get cut. All she know was richness and luxury. Suddenly, Rosa feel guilt and turn around to see what she created, the servant girl was in tear ..cupping her cheek at the lost of her beauty . The Rosa turn back to her son , who eye was teary and lost respect in a mother like her . Ashamed, Rosa quietly left the room and headed back to the house. Perhaps , she gone to far ..but only because she love her son so much and fear the worst …when the worst haven't even happen yet .

Patta goes down on his knee and pull a handkerchief from his pocket . He use it stop the blood from flowing and ask the servant girl where the first aid kit . She pointed toward the closet while holding the handkerchief against her cheek . He return back with a box.

"im sorry, all my moms had done you wrong for the second time"

Saipoon didn't reply back and silently watch him clean the wounded area on her cheek . There was bitterness boiling inside of her , anger that flame her mind .She had enough of this torturing, its time she do something about it ....she decided to take revenge and start by creating , the perfect sinner to do her job. All she want now is to taste their blood and make them suffer like she had EVERYONE will pay .

lady0fdarkness

I back you up 150% Saipoon... Get your revenge on those old cows. And don't forget the master cow too.

Sighh.. I'm just so happy that Patta is nice to his real Mother.. that was my main concern. I can't wait for him to find out already!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
nice~! i want Saipoon to leave... so that she could get revenge.... maybe if someone would really help her... it would be a good thing. :) to Rome... hihihihi cant wait to see with Aff.. that there at their right age... :D i wonder what will happen... :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohh... i got goosebumps when i read 'revenge' i love revenge...

once again sarN... make it cruel... life-threatening!! ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Saipoon stay in her room for several weeks and stare at her own reflection in the mirror. The slashes down her right cheek left an ugly scarf once the wounded area was heal. It was a horrify image and she mutter curses at the bitches that done this to her. She need a plan …a perfect plan to destroy this family, this house and everything else that cause her pain . Out of nowhere....a smile creep across her face and she laugh wickedly as the vision of revenge begin to form an image in her mind. Suddenly, she thought about Patta.

"The perfect sinner to carry out my plan and destroy my enemy by the one person ..they least expected"

Patta receive a letter from school saying they had recommend him to the International IQ Student and if he agreed to study in American the committee will give him a scholarship. Rosa was proud of her son and rushes to tell Mr. Taksorn

"he receive a scholarship ..aren't you happy ? Our son is brilliant . Only 1 student out of each country receive such honor"

"and ? That good , since now money is tight around the house. I have 3 more daughter to worry about"

"but at least tell him how proud you are . Anything, will do. Patta will be happy"

"its best I don't say anything to him ..because when I don't he seen to do well" Mr. Taksorn turn away and saw little Aff was playing with the nanny . He scoop her up into his arm and carry her outside. Little Aff giggle when her dad pointed at the birdy on the tree and ask her if she want one . She clap her hand and Mr. Taksorn laugh , then kiss her .

Patta stood by the door the whole time and heard the conversation, disappointed he walk to the green house in the back yard. He saw Buna applying soil in the flower pot and he decided to help him the rest of the day. It was getting late and Buna excuses himself to return back to the worker house while Patta stay. He sat on the bench and rest his head on the table, starring at the white roses. Then his eye got tire and feel a sleep for hours. He woke up every late into the night and quickly left when his focus was clear, walking along the dark path toward the main house. Suddenly , he heard giggle sound coming from the distance and decided to check it out . The sound became clearer once he came to a little hut , the room was use to storage wine and Patta was surprise that someone would be in there at this time of the night?

Inside the hut was Mr.Taksorn kissing the new servant girl that just starts working in the house not so long ago. The new servant is probable around 16 years old and she was giggling while being arouse by Mr. Taksorn's touches . Patta was shock as he watch thur the window crack and couldn't believe his father would do such a thing when he had 3 wives ! Plus the girl is young enough to be his daughter ! Patta felt disgust and turn away but he slip on the wet grass and fall to the ground . Mr. Taksorn was startle by the rattling noise and quickly dress himself .

".who goes there"? Mr. Taksorn shouted while pulling his pant on and went out the door . Then he saw Patta getting up from the ground . He grab his son and turn him around "YOU ! ..what you doing here in the middle of the night"

Patta had tear in his eye and shook his father hand off from him "if I hadn't come at this time , I wouldn't saw how ..how .. sinned you are"

Mr.Taksorn was stun and furious "how darn you talk to me like that ..im your father"? he slap Patta across the face and the servant girl came out from the hut with her shirt not fully button yet .

"hit me some more, more ..please " Patta bit his lip and glare at his father while balling up his fist .

"are you daring me ? You son of a bitch " Mr. Takorn punch Patta in the mouth

Patta touch the wounded area and felt the blood at the corner of his mouth . Yes. It hurt more than anything in the world but he restrain himself from hurting his father "isn't this nice my blood is red ? I wonder what color is your "

Mr.Taksorn was shaken all over because that cursed child is making mockery of him and pushing his button to extreme, "I should had kill you a long time ago, you bastard ..how darn you insult me as if im not your father"?

"had you ever act as one !! 16 years of life ..never once had you talk to me as if im human ! When ever you're mad you use me as a pouching bag to release your stress, what had I done to deserve this resentment from my own father ??? !!"Patta pour out his heart and tear stream down as he stare into that man .

"you want to know right ? I'll tell you . Because half of your blood is the worm that sicken me and the day you were born my only son die ! Ever since you live in my house there nothing but loses ! My business is at the edge of going bankrupt because your poverty blood is coving my future! Im stress ! So what if I come to release it with a girl ? Don't forget . I put food on the table and by doing that you have not right to judge me"

"half of my blood ? Father ..what are you trying to say ?"

Mr.Taksorn became silent and dismiss the servant girl away, "its getting late" he turn to walk away but was stop by a figure .

"tell him..tell him now !!" said Saipoon

Mr. Taksorn was horrify by the scarf on her face and back way in disgust "Saipoon"?

"tell him..why you hate him"

Patta was confuse not understanding what going on . Why does Saipoon know so much about her father ? Why isn't his father talking? He need answer, it killing him not knowing the truth !! "father what are you hiding for me ?"

"he to coward to say it . I'll tell you . Patta, im your real mother "

Patta was shock and felt as if the ocean had drown him with tear . He turn to his father , who remain quiet as the servant lady begin to tell her story what happen 16 years ago . Start from the death of her parent and how she move in to live with her aunt , Pim . The story became more heart aching with Saipoon descried the night she was drug and rape , then afterward she was force satisfy with the beast lust in her young body. Tears wet her face as she continue, how the wives torture her after founding out she had an affair with Mr. Taksorn . Everyday was never a moment of peaces , the wives physical and verbally abuse her and when she was 3 months pregnant they force her to drink red medicine so her baby will die but fate had it that her baby must live on !!!Then Saipoon reveal the baby that dies was Rosa and Mr. Taksorn snatches her son away and give it to another woman...

"stop it !! bitch shut up !!"? shouted Mr . Taksorn

"I speak the truth !!! Tell him the truth"

Patta was trembling in tear as he listen to the story and then search his father face for answer . It was confirm when Mr. Taksorn slap Saipoon to the ground after commanding her to stop but she refuse and curse at him. Patta rushes to his mother and held her in his arm "mom" he whisper . Saipoon smile happily and hug him tightly while sobbing .

Mr. Takorn grab Patta by the shirt collar and force him upward "don't you dare tell anyone about this , you should be happy you live in richness and goes to the finest school . You could had end up being nothing but a servant son with no value or rank"?

Patta finally understood it all and sneer at the beast . He pushes his father away and reach to pick his mom from the ground "you are not my father"

"patta, goes with me ..leave this hell hole"

Without any hesitation Patta nodded his head . The two walk away leaving Mr. Taksorn shouting at him "fine !! leave !! You won't survive with out me !!! You'll be back !"

Patta made up his mind . He leaving and taking his real mom with him . She suffer to long living in a house full of sinner. He decided to heal those 16 years by being the best son . What ever she want , if it not out of his reach , he will do it. They went to Bankok and start a new life there. It was hard at first because their money was limited but Patta wasn't going let her starve and he promise himself to survive without any help from his father. They got a small house in the slum , the worst area of Thailand and he decided not to goes over sea because his mother need him. Saipoon had plan for her son , she told him not to worry about working to make a living because the job she got him will get them big houses and more . Patta was happy that he was able to help and wonder what job is it ? Saipoon smile and said "you ever heard ofsugar mom ?"

nikki1786

LizQuen
what~!?! :eek: sugar mom... lol! can i apply for him???? lol

i see... its getting more interested... cant wait for them to be rich and finally get their revenge.... yupz!!!!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YES! the beginning of the revenge, they finally leave that hell hole^^...other servant girl OMG....Mr. Taksorn will surely get now, saipoon has suffered long enough.....i'm glad that rosa has felt some guilt......LOL sugar mom...