My Enemy

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughhh... just when I'm about to read the update.. the boyfriend walked in and said "let's go!"

We're going to a friends house to eat kabobs... but I'll bring my laptop to read it. Be back in a bit.. thanks for update sarN.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
poor aff....her own mother is filled with love for patta.....tsk tsk.....poor rose....coughing blood, the same color as her name? hmmm

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww that was so sad...rosa wants to see aff and ask her bout the father of the baby?? (i hope nothing bad happen to rosa..shes like the only sane person in the whole house right now)

arghhh..gosh i truly hate kaping more than..saipoon now!!!..blinded by love indeed!!!

thank you SarN! cant wait to read more later...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
dun dun dun soooooo aff and patta doesnt share a father! hehe unless im reading dat wrong ...
buh the last chapter that was updated when Kaping wanted to know who the father of Aff's child is and slapped her Kaping said even Aff's dad walked out on her or something like dat ^_^ so therefore Patta and Aff doesnt share the same dad..... hehehehe

pze

sarNie Adult
yes mango i was gonna point that out too....cause kaping said it like her father is someone else......cause her dad rite now loves her n i dont see why kaping would say that about him....so im thinking theres someone else we dont know about yet.....

cecilia

Staff member
dun dun dun soooooo aff and patta doesnt share a father! hehe unless im reading dat wrong ...
buh the last chapter that was updated when Kaping wanted to know who the father of Aff's child is and slapped her Kaping said even Aff's dad walked out on her or something like dat ^_^ so therefore Patta and Aff doesnt share the same dad..... hehehehe
i knew it.. could be why KAPING is lusting over Patta.

pze

sarNie Adult
yes ceci....thats wat im talking about too....her lusting over patta n younger guys.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...we will just have to wait and see the last episode when all the truth comes pouring out!!

i love happy ending...lets hope we are all on the right track....*doesnt this bring you more hope now???

SarN please answer our prayers...its painful to see their love be marked as a sin... :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like this song :wub:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbWe8rHvAlQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbWe8rHvAlQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rosa was rush to the ICU room and stay there for several hours while Patta wait impatiently outside the door. He call the house and in form everyone about Rosa's condition but only Mr. Taksorn and Aff show up at the hospital , they were worry .

"how your mother ? " ask Mr.Taksorn

"the doctor haven't came out " reply Patta

Tear shimmer in Aff's eye because Rosa was like her second mother and if anything happen to her , Aff will lost a great friend whom she love and respect dearly . Suddenly, she felt light headed and slip away

"ittle aff !!"Patta catches her into his arm before she hit the floor . Her body was unconscious and didn't hear him shout at her to wake up!

"take your sister to see a nurse , I'll wait here for the doctor " said Mr. Taksorn .

Patta carry her to the nearly room with a nurse and ask them to treat his sister immediately.

"put her on the bed " said the nurse

He gently laid her down on the hospital bed and then pushes her hair to the back of her ears , smoothing her face and he can see the swollen of her eye "little aff, did you cry again " he whisper while arcing his brow into sadness . He kiss her forehead before leaving the room , letting the nurse do a check up on her and then return back to his father . When Patta got back the doctor came out the ICU and was talking to Mr.Taksorn

"apparently , she been poison with amphetamine for several weeks and the drug had spread through out her blood vessel . Right now we in the process of pumping those poisons out of her system "

"will she live ?" ask Mr. Taksorn

"¦that will depend on how quickly her body will heal and right now her body is losing so much blood" said the doctor

"you have to help her !!!" cries Patta

"we are trying our best" the doctor excuse himself back into the room .

Mr.Taksorn move to a nearby seat and shake his head in disbelief "poison with amphetamine ? impossible ! who would do such a thing !! "

Patta stagger backward till his back hit the wall and remember Rosa's prescription medicine that he replace with the drug his mother told him but those aren't suppose to kill her !!! He draw both his hand toward his eye and imagine blood staining it , tear begin to flow down his cheek , thinking he was the one that responsible for Rosa's condition . What had he done ? Rosa , mean so much to him and if anything happen to her , Patta will not forgive himself !Suddenly , he thought about Saipoon -- O'lord his mother had created a perfect sinner out of him , how could he be so cruel to his own family ? Rosa had raise him since he was an infant , cherish him like a precious jewel through out his childhood life and loved him unconditional. He was gone for 15 years and during his absent she been deeply depress waiting for his return ! And when he came back into her life , he end up taking her life in return for what ? For revenge ? What's the use of revenge ? He once thought revenge will make him and his mother satisfy . But revenge had cause him heart aches and pain. He no longer want to hurt anyone !

Patta wipe his tear and sadly walk back to check up on Aff . The nurse came out the room and said "she is suffering from antepartum depression"

"what is that ??"

"its a stage of depression cause by life events, family, relationship stress…over all this can be harmful to the unborn and her"

"how serious can it get ?"

"untreated antepartum depression can lead to poor birth outcomes for the infant, such as low birth weight and premature delivery . It can also lead to impairment in mother- child attachment bonding which in turn places the infant at greater risk for emotional and behavioral disorders later on in life"

"little aff"

"family support is greatly needed in cases like this . try to make her happy and don’t let her stress to much . she need to eat more at this stage"

"can I see her now?"

"yes "

The nurse left and Patta went inside the room , he walk toward the bed where she laid . Her eye was close and peacefully sound to sleep . He stop and reach out to care her face . It all his faults and he doesn't know how to fix it. Patta roll his eye trying to stop the tear from flowing as his hand move downward and stop at her flat stomach . "what should I do ? Tell me , please " his voice was choking in tear as he stare into her sleeping face and continue "I love you, little aff . I had always loved you . A sinful love and I know it but I can't stop my heart . Do you know how much I long for you? You are like a star that I can't reach out and grab. I know its wrong, lord i know its wrong because you are my sister but if hell open up and swallow me now ..little aff im willing to say it again , I love you " his voice was broken and tear silently streaming down . He remove his hand and turn away , walking toward the exit door when he heard a voice calling out his name

" ...P'Patta.."

cecilia

Staff member
i just wanna say .. when i look at ROME in this shot ..

Credit: rita/rome board.

PATTA actions filled in my head.
PATTA. YOU BAD BOY. so hot and so sick :loool:

LOOK AT THAT HARD ROCK BODY :drool:
sarN, your imagination make them p'ek looks hotter than they portray themselves to be .. ALWAYS GREAT ON this.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww SarN that was such a great update! and thank you for sharing the song..i too like this song and her voice can me to sleep!..i was trying to sing it with her..except some of the words were covered by the sub lol..

it truly is soothing and i know i love to read this but listening to the song made it even more interesting to read ..

awwww p'patta!!! she heard every word he said..how sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :wub: :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
awe. i missed the embed song.
i cried each time i listen to that song.
metaphorically speaking. the meaning is deep, it cut right through
i can feel the heartache. the waiting. the false alert.
must really hurt to loose someone you hold dearly to heart.

kindda describe how LITTLE AFF felt about Patta :lmao: