+++MY DeSiReS+++

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww honey. I love your wallies. As much I love SALAN, Porsche look cute with Chat too. I love Mai and Weir wallie because they make a cute couple. Love the fonts you used for their wallie too. Great job honey.

Its suck that most of SALAN pictures are low quality. :( I cant really find a nice quality of them that much. :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lovely artwork thip :)
im inspired by prisna to make some wallies too lol..
and i promise you.. this week i'll dedicate my time for some salan artwork.. XD

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ok Porshe and Min did a photo shoot and I must say it was gorgeous but u know me, I need some of him w/ Sal so here's my collection altho it isnt the best but eh, it satisfied my desire lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
i stared at Porshe so closely and for some reason, he and Enchong look so alike. XD
anyways, love your manipulation... :) it keeps getting better and better.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i stared at Porshe so closely and for some reason, he and Enchong look so alike. XD
anyways, love your manipulation... :) it keeps getting better and better.
HAHA I AGREE WITH YOU.

PORSCHE LOOK LIKE GUY WHICH TO ME GUY LOOK LIKE ENCHONG. HAHA

@THIP, YOUR MANIPULATED ARE AWESOME. I LOVE THE LAST ONE. GOOD JOB! ;)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg... *screams* I love love the manips. of SALAN although I loved the actual shoot too, lol.

These are my top 4 favs.!! :wub:

Sal looks like a Taiwanese actress here, Ariel Lin.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thip your manips Sal is pretty good. This one look so real. Totally love them....If I wasn't so busy I would love to do a manips of Salan..hehe

TubbyTinker

hahah Nikki...ur right...I stared at porshe too..at first I couldnt think of who he resembled from those pixes hahaha

thank you all for the comments...Dancy I would love to see ur manips of salan hahaha

anyways salan had another event together this past saturday and they never fail to make me go giddy hahaha

so they went to the temple to do a SWSL activity and I guess boredom got to them, they started playing games on Sal's ipad...[Sal won in the end according to witnesses hahaha]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jZZTSrXbG0w

this is too cute...while waiting to be called, Sal was practicing her song and have Porshe listen to her [Pae Jai] lol like to imagin teh song is for him hahaha

all credits Gunjaeporshe Home

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh, those two just gotta love them!! <3 They need another lakorn like RIGHT NOW, too bad both are w/Ch7.. I bet if they were w/Ch3 we'd get to see them right after SB! :p

TubbyTinker

addicted to KRLJ..<3 Ken+Janie..FYI, no I didn't get teh title wrong..wanted to put Kol Ruk Sanaeha hahaha

I think I like Kan w/ Min more than Cheer lol but let's see who has more chemi w/ him when it airs haha