+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@ Fah, they've been friends for a while now...they started talking around the time Kwan lost her dad...Pancake went to the funeral

random stuff I've did for awhile but haven't been posting.....so lazy these days

this is a banner I made for Pancake's Thai forum...lol I figured if no one is going to make her a Thai forum, then I mind as well make her a Thai webboard...I'm just waiting for her to reply back to me if it's okay with her or not. It's simple but simpleness is what I'm always doing anyways lol

these were posters requested by members

random banners

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
amazing artwork. love your posters and your banners.

is Ken and Chompoo's lakorn any good?

TubbyTinker

RR, it's good to me...I'm hooked lol...they have chemistry...totally different from Wiwa Waa Woon in terms of genre...it's more action and more romantic I would say....in today's episode Ken and Chom shared the longest kiss ever...a real one too lol...cant wait for tomoz hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
those are very nice.. i like..

and omg.. i find it hard to believe that pan doesn't have a webboard! i thought that most daras have webboards? >_<

Katerine

Butterfly123
love themmmm!!!
i haven't started Ken and Choms new lakorn might watch it when my mum get home this weekend though...
cannot beleive Pancake doesn't have a Weboard!! hope you get the approval Thip :)

TubbyTinker

those are very nice.. i like..

and omg.. i find it hard to believe that pan doesn't have a webboard! i thought that most daras have webboards? >_<
I know! And it's because of the break-up <_<....she's considered a famous actress but no websote/webboard...I just feel that's just wrong and isn't right....lol....

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wahhh.. Seriously THIP? I thought ALL dara's had thai fanclub sites/web boards? Where do you get your sources of Pancake from then?! Mmm.. Such hardworker. I envy you! Keep it up though, you're such a true fan and great Pancake supporter.

TubbyTinker

Wahhh.. Seriously THIP? I thought ALL dara's had thai fanclub sites/web boards? Where do you get your sources of Pancake from then?! Mmm.. Such hardworker. I envy you! Keep it up though, you're such a true fan and great Pancake supporter.
Yeah she used to hav one but after the break up, it was deleted because the person that managed her website then was Vier's admin as well so u know how there's the Vier fans vs. the Pancake fans now, they didn't like Pancake so they closed it down.....and yup, I'm a big Pancake luver....lol...and I get updates from her on her facebook

and thanks Nikki and everyone else for the comments......so lazy these days plus my wisdom just started growing so it's a pain in the butt

TubbyTinker

Thanks Noy...well here is two posters I did...somehow having the Boy fever lol...and I needed to do something to keep me distracted from my tooth ache...