+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow I haven't PS in four days lol..here's a lil something from pancake. I realized I've been doing Yadech stuff and mteam, forgot about my Pancake hehehe

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nice, T! I like the new avatars of Om and Min! The poster of Yaya...WOW.

Thank you for sharing!

TubbyTinker

pancake look so pretty. i'm still pretty sad about her and weir :(
oh I know...I'm kinda sad maybe because I knew all along since last November lol...Valentine's coming up and I was planning on making a banner of her and Vier for her forum but then I found out they broke up so now I cant do it lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im curious what's going to happen to their teddy bear shop etc??

and i hope pan is not gonna do those sexy shoots >_<

lol ceci... i dont really like pae either..

cecilia

Staff member
i thought i read somewhere that they already separate everything .. something like that. [gosh, i just make them sound like a divorce couple]

TubbyTinker

lol Ceci...the situation between them is like a divorce couple...vier gave back his shares of the shop back to pan and her mother.....they still need to clear things out with the stuff tehy bought together tho...lol

I would do one with Pae but eh...I wouldnt mind them dating but eh..I still prefer Vier over him lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
It's so sad. I thought that they are still going to be close and remain friends, I don't see why they still can't share the teddy bear store. As for Pae, I'm still unsure. He does seem to have chemistry with Pancake, but IDK~

TubbyTinker

RR got me hooked on to making icons lately...hehe

although I'm in it for Mak and Little Mint, these pictures were too cute...Mak made it cute lol