+++MY DeSiReS+++

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
nice job thip..

*gasp* ahhh my baby!!!! POPPY!!! AYE POPPY!!! lol XD..

btw i thought of making a gif of poppy n fang with no air... but i got lazy.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
love ur aum icons na thip ^_^.. love that photoshoot of hers.. hehe.. XD..

liking ur timeless poster... ur blending is getting really good...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh, interesting FF poster! I miss Dodge & the whole B-Mix crew :(
Loving Noon&New's banner!
Oh and I wanna see the Last song so bad! If only I can finish the book first. LOL.
Liam is so cute!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, Thip, you're getting really good with PS-ing! I love the blending on Noon, Pan & Kwan! & so in love with Pitt&Four's banner <3

Saifah

bite me x___
THOSE ARE SUPER CUTE! i thoughT THOSE PiCS OF ViLL WERE LYDiA.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
cute job thip ^_^.. ur improvin lots..

btw.. can you tell me wat font you used for noon's set? the font for "simply gorgeous" <-- it caught my eyes ahaha XD

hehe i'm surprised ur able to update pan's blog too.. i don't think imma do a kwan blog anymore ahaha.. seems like too much work and i wouldnt be able to translate articles if there is any hehe.. i'll just creat my own blog one day.. ahaha..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
cute job thip ^_^.. ur improvin lots..

btw.. can you tell me wat font you used for noon's set? the font for "simply gorgeous" <-- it caught my eyes ahaha XD

hehe i'm surprised ur able to update pan's blog too.. i don't think imma do a kwan blog anymore ahaha.. seems like too much work and i wouldnt be able to translate articles if there is any hehe.. i'll just creat my own blog one day.. ahaha..
Julie, it's the Loki Cola font....but I dont remember where i got it from...maybe it's dafont.com...not too sure

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thip!!!! i love your kwan's stuff!!! can i borrow them? i want to use them as banner and icon in an other forum (spicy)