+++MY DeSiReS+++

Saifah

bite me x___
PiTT AND FOUR ARE SOO CUTE TOGETHER!!

AHHH i LOVE HE TWiLiGHT AVViE!! ALL YOUR GRAPHiCS ARE CUTE. CHACE iS FRiCKiN HOT!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. when i was a newbie at ps i used to use brushes 24/7 but then.. iono i hardly used them now.. textures too.. i only used some these days.. lol.. i wont say im a pro at ps.. but a beginner still since im just messin around with ps every now n then.. hehe..

your blending is gettin better.. im stiil bad at blendin >_<

i love the weir/pan poster.. n i love the pic of pan you used for the pan/por poster.. ^_^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh yeah i used to use brushes like crazy but then i realize, the more stuff i put on it, the more ugly it turns out....so i stick to simpleness...but sometimes it comes out too plain lol

TubbyTinker

so i just watch Haang Gun Sak Pak mv and I love it! So here's a poster I did of Waii and Tomo....one of my faves that I did! LOL

Haang Gun Sak Pak (Break)

here's the link to watch the mv for those who havent seen it yet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsUlfw3mOyQ

I like the lyrics to it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe thip... i was gonna do a poster of them too since im like hooked on the mv n song rite now hehe.. but i got sidetracked by poppy.. lol.. im thinking of makin a gif on tomo.. n waii..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That's a really cute poster!
I was listening to that song while driving earlier!
Love that song!
Waii is so cute&she can dance :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol thats no prob thip.. i'll get started on it rite now.. i had like poppy n fang's singing no air live on youtube replayed over n over.. so thats y i havent made it hehe.. gosh.. i love poppy's voice n his english ^_______^

TubbyTinker

was it from teh concert kamikaze...i couldnt really hear them sing since the crowd was cheering but dude Poppy and Fang make such a cute couple....wish they were dating

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yea it was from the kamikaze concert ^_^.. they indeed do make a cute couple.. but im bias.. i want poppy all for myself.. hehe.. lol.. i also like her with bank from black vanilla.. ^_^..

here's poppy n fang's clip.. i heard it quite fine ^_^..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44aaJaOSp5E

TubbyTinker

oh yeah her nad bank were cute in daddy duo...i never saw the ending to that lakorn...did it even air that episode

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
you know.. im not really sure.. lol.. i didnt finish that lakorn either.. ehehe

is there a particular scene you want from waii's mv?

did you want it like a banner? or just like a vid clip like the one i did earlier?

TubbyTinker

oh i didnt even see that gif up there...thank you...

um about teh scene...pretty much that scene you did up there...may i have it in a banner please? lol.....oh if you need pictures...i have ssome lol