+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
so today I went to go see Alexandra perform...it was freaken cold since I was wearing flayts and a thing sweater.....I only took little pictures since my dad needed to go back to his house so I think about 30 minutes into the mini concert, we left...I didnt even get to tak a picture w/ her...my friend, she got to kiss alexandra...healous much LOL....but I heard she's coming back tomorrow so I'll try to stay longer.....but I gotta tell ya, Sandra's way prettier in person

TubbyTinker

excited for Maya Rasamee....this is gonna be the first time Sal is taking up a rai role...but she'll be good later on because of love....Boss, her new praek is cute...love him in uniform

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
cute thip!!! <3
and is boss in the lakorn nai tam ruad truad hua jai with tle & tubtim?? im not that sure since i don't really watch it lol..

and omg.. are you from fresno thip?? darn it.. i missed my chances seeing alexandria again.. nooooo!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! I didn't even know Sal has a new lakorn!! FINALLY a good looking praek besides PORSHE... Boss is cute! Never seen him before though.

TubbyTinker

cute thip!!! <3
and is boss in the lakorn nai tam ruad truad hua jai with tle & tubtim?? im not that sure since i don't really watch it lol..

and omg.. are you from fresno thip?? darn it.. i missed my chances seeing alexandria again.. nooooo!!!
I'm not sure if Boss is in Nai Tum Ruat...I'll have to go look at the credits but yeah I'm in the Fresno/Clovis area....gahhh...she's here today as well but I have no ride plus I'm sick as heck..me being in the cold all day yesterday made it worse

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ omg thip.. i'm in the fresno/clovis area as well!! i didn't realize you were this close to me O_O ehehehe XD..

i always thought you were in like the stockton or bay area.. i was majorly off big time.. kekeke..

and yeah, i knew she came again today but.. didn't have anyone to go with :(

TubbyTinker

Min's Icon/avatar sets..gosh just love this photo shoot of her...really natural looking

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol i agree, i like making icon sets too but.. i havent found much pics that inspire to make sets LOL..

very lovely new sets by the way <3 CUTE!!

TubbyTinker

Recent stuff I made lately….

Christmas for SALANforum….

Random banners….

FF poster requested by NoyV

Wallies