My Bratty Princess In Hmong

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
I WAS LOOKIN AT LOOJCEEB TODAY N CAME ACROSEE MY BRATTY PRINCESS.... HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE DUBBED VERSION? I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS BUT IF THE VOICES SUCK THAN I RATHER GET THE ORIGINAL VERSION? ANYBODY SEEN IT?

biava

sarNie Hatchling
oh i've been waiting for this series wow they dubbed it cool i'm soo gonna buy this havent seen it but saw a preview and it looks interesting thanks ^_^

hailey

sarNie Egg
i have this movie i don't really this the girl because she act to stupid and she also try to act as vicki zhao she will never be like vicki zhao but alec su he look so cute in this movie i have all his song i went to LA just to buy his song and movie

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
I saw this series on youtube, and it suck, even if I don't understand what they are saying...beside there is not difference if they dubbed it or not,because most of the stuff they are just going to bull shit...I say don't waste your money on shit like that, unless the dubbing is supper good...hven't seen one yet.....

people put that money on a mutual fund account and let it grow at a rate of 10-12% a years, trust me on that, it will add up, and soon tens become hundreds and hundreds become thousand (if you can't get an account that will give you 10-12% get a CD gives you 4-6%)...that is how I save up for college and retirement :shock: ing right? :) (i'm in my earlie twenties, not that old right? Considering that I will be living another 25-45 years....don't want to be older than seventy...after seventy i will become an useless person, like all the older people here..talking about it make me sick).

minankumo

sarNie Adult
i have seen epic 1 & 2 with subb its kind of boring, but the actress is very pretty. she is also a korean actress her name is Jang Nara

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
hey this movie ish actually noice but the one i saw they cuted it to much theres only 4 oarts..and i saw the chinese version they were alot of parts..i makes meeh mad.. but yeah i noe im too late but yeah..

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
hey this movie ish actually noice but the one i saw they cuted it to much theres only 4 oarts..and i saw the chinese version they were alot of parts..i makes meeh mad.. but yeah i noe im too late but yeah..

I have this dubbed series. I only bought it because of Jang Nara and Alec Su, but other than that I wouldn't waste my money on it. They cut 30 episodes to fit into 6 episodes. There were a lot of missing information..and after a while it didn't make sense. You will have to watch the whole series (all 30 parts) to know exactly what is going on.

On a side note..I also saw the K-Drama Chumong at the new year too. I wanted to buy it but found out it was only a few tapes long. The girl kept on trying to convince me that all I needed to see was just those few tapes so to help buy it...so I did a little thinking because I've been watching this series every monday and Tuesdays in Southern Cali since August and they're still not done...come on people...its a 60+ episode series.. how can you understand the entire series in just 6 tapes??? beats me!!!

SO...personally..I will not buy those hmong dubbed series unless I just want a quick recap and or can't find a subbed one anywhere else. Not that I'm against dubbing...but I just don't see how you can pay $32.00 and not understand the entire series by just watching a few tapes when its 30 to 60 episodes long....Then again..I live in L.A. and can run down to ChinaTown anytime to get the latest series..... Oh..and in Chinatown..all series are between $15.00 to $30.00.

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
i have that movie.... i think it pretty okay... i kind of think that the hmong production cut a lot of part so... sometime it's made you made....

smiley_ka

sarNie Egg
i saw this drama with hmong dubb^^ it was good-- i liked it, even though there was only 4 parts^^

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe that the hmong verison is only 4 part, they most have cut out alot of the part out...I think the orginal one have about 14 dvd disc..

aplepy

sarNie Egg
I think this drama is funny... I borrowed the hmong dubbed from a friend, but I haven't watched it yet... I have the full chinese version, but english subs only up to episode 2... So I'm waiting patiently for the subs... :) It's currently be subbed by SOS-Fansub.... They're short handed right now, so it's kinda making slow progress...

angelness

sarNie Egg
i have this movie i don't really this the girl because she act to stupid and she also try to act as vicki zhao she will never be like vicki zhao but alec su he look so cute in this movie i have all his song i went to LA just to buy his song and movie
Jang Nara is korean and has always acted kind of goofy like this in most of her movies in korea... I think don't think she acting liking vicky zhao... but she is very beautiful....