My Baby is Her Baby

pendiforever

sarNie Egg
author's note: i haven't get the poster yet.

Pong N. as Dome
Kwan U. as Nat (Chaninat)
May F. as Ran (Tanran)

Four years ago, Dome's wife pass away by giving birth to his son. At that time there's also another woman gaving birth too. Four years now, Dome started to feel like the son that is living with him, is not the real son, so he went to take DNA test and it was true, not his. Dome's then start to look for his child. Nat, the woman sister who gave birth to her son at the same time like Dome's wife too, then went to work at Dome's company and there they met, will Dome be able to find his kid, and is the kid living with him, is it Nat's real nephew?...find out, here, at pendiforever fanfic....

please comment it, if you like it!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ooo this is interesting I like the cast too.. Never really expected pong and kwan hehehe but u never know...

I'll try to make u a poster if my bro returns me my laptop.. I'm just using my itouch rite now..

pendiforever

sarNie Egg
My Baby is Her Baby

starring: Pong N. as Dome
Kwan U. as Nat
May F. as Ran
two baby boy name: Gin & Pooh

Act 1 scene 1

[At the hospital]

“ AHHHHH!” yell out from Pin, Dome’s wife. Baby crying then come out. “ Doctor! Doctor! The patient is out of breathe right now, doctor!” said the nurse. The doctor then went to see it and do PCR, but it didn’t work, she die. On the other room. “ AHHHHHH!” yell from Li, Nat’s sister, giving birth. Baby crying, then the nurse take the baby. Li then faint.

Doctor come out.

“ Doctor, is my wife alright and how’s the baby?” ask Dome.
“ Uh, Sir Dome, sorry, we can’t help your wife, but your baby is now alright.” said the doctor then he walk away.
“ No, no, Pin! Pin!” shout Dome.

On the other side.

Doctor come out.

“ Doctor, how’s my sister and my nephew?” Nat ask.
“ She’s alright, and the baby is now alright, you could go see her after she wake up.” said the doctor then left.
Nat smile, “ Yes! Now I’m going to have a nephew!” she said to Tang, her best friend.
Tang and Nat hug.

In the baby room in the hospital.

The two nurse then take the two baby into the room, while they’re going to place the baby in the small bed, a nurse come running to them.
“ Fah [ one of the nurse, she’s the one holding Dome’s baby] Fah!” shout the nurse running to them.
Fah then answer, “ What?”
“ Fah, they call from your house, that your mom is now in the ICU, in this hospital, and they need more blood to your mom, but they can’t find it, and we’re also out too.” said the nurse.
Fah then worry, then she give the baby to the nurse holding Li’s baby, “ Uan [the nurse hold Li’s baby] here, you place these to child in their crib, and I’m going now to see my mom and give blood.” said Fah.
“ OK.” answer Uan.
Then Fah and the other nurse run out to the ICU room.
Uan then put the baby on the other big bed, while she’s putting the baby name tag on the crib.
Then she put Li’s baby on the crib for Dome’s baby, because she was confuse, because the risk name tag on their little arm fell off, and she just put it back on mess up.
“ Oih, Uan, you’re making trouble for yourself, Uan.” Uan said to herself, worrying. Then she just left.

Act 1 scene 2

[4 years later….]

“ Baby Gin, come here to daddy.” said Dome. Gin then run like a cutie to his dad. “ Pa, are we going to go see ma today?” Gin ask. Dome smile to his son, “ Yes, we will, lets go buy dessert for your ma first, before we go visit her.” said Dome, then carry his son with him into the house.

“ Baby Pooh, where are you, lets go see your mom.” said Nat, looking for Pooh, Li’s son.
Pooh come out bringing a cupcake in a beautiful see through box. “ Ma Nat, I went to bring my mom cupcake, so can we go now.” said Pooh. Nat then walk to Pooh and pinch his chubby cheek. “ Our little Pooh, is so sweet and cute.” said Nat then kiss Pooh’s forehead. “ Ma Nat, so can we go now, I really want to go see my mom.” said Pooh. “ Ma Nat, know, lets go now.” reply Nat, then take Pooh hands and walk out to the car.

Act 1 scene 3

[At the graveyard]

“ Gin, you stay here in the temple and let me go bring the stuff in the car to your mom.” said Dome.
Gin was sitting in the temple looking at the Buddha closing it’s eyes.

Pooh and Nat arrive at the temple too. Then Pooh hurry and run out after the car is park.
“ Ma Nat, I’ll go see my mom first.” said Pooh.
“ Pooh watch out, nah.” said Nat, grabbing the stuff in the car.
Pooh then keep running then bump into a man, it was Dome.
“ Uh, sorry sir, I didn’t mean to bump into you, I was just running to go see my ma.” said Pooh in a cute, worry face.
Dome then bend down to go look at the little boy.
“ It’s alright, son.” said Dome.

Nat was still trying to get all the stuff out, then a little boy come and tap her back.
Nat didn’t pay attention.
“ Auntie, do you know where’s my dad?” Gin ask.
“ Pooh, I already told you that your dad, he die, don’t you remember?” Nat said then she look and it wasn’t Pooh.
“ Uh, I thought you were my son Pooh, and I don’t know where’s your dad.” answer Nat.
Gin then hold her hand, “ Auntie, can you please help me find my dad?” Gin ask.
Nat likes how the little boy act, “ OK, so how do he look like?” she reply.
“ My daddy is tall, he wear a blue shirt and a black pant.” said Gin.
Nat bend down to the boy, “ Humh…then lets go look around here then, ok.” said Nat.
Gin shook his head, smiling to Nat.
His smile makes Nat remember of her sister, Li.

“ Then who’s your mom then, how come she leave you?” ask Dome to Pooh.
Pooh reply, “ She died, my ma Nat said that she died two years ago.”
“ Then where’s your dad?” Dome ask.
“ Ma Nat said that he died too.” reply Pooh.
Pooh then start to cry.
“ Uh, sorry little boy for asking you such a questions, so where’s your ma Nat now?” Dome reply.
Pooh pointed to Nat’s car, “ Ma Nat, is still getting the stuff out form the car.” he said, then Dome see Nat and his boy, Gin.
“ Gin…” said Dome, then he hurry to go over there.
Pooh then follow.

“ Gin!” yell Dome, then went to hold Gin’s hand.
“ Pa.” said Gin.
“ Uh, this your son?” ask Nat.
“ Yes.” answer Dome.
“ Pa, this aunt said that she’s going to help me find you , but you’re already here.” said Gin.
Nat then see Pooh coming.
“ Owh, Pooh, didn’t you say that you’re going to go see your mom first?” said Nat.
Pooh then come and hold Nat’s hand, “ Ma Nat, I haven’t since I bump to this uncle.” said Pooh.
Nat interrupt, “ Oh, then have you say sorry to him? [then she turn to Dome] sorry that my kid came bump into you, sorry.”
“ It’s alright, he’s a cute boy.” said Dome.
“ Then were going now, bye.” said Dome.
Then he took Gin hand and walk away, Gin wave back.
Nat and Pooh wave back.
“ Ma Nat, lets go see my mom now.” said Pooh,
“ OK.” answer Nat.

-----

That's the first act, so if it's good then please comment, so i could continue on...thanks!

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
i like it so far.
update me for more, please.
oh yeah&&about the poster.
eheeee, do you only want kwan&&pong on there?.
do you want anyone else?
:D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This is getting interesting hehe

may feunfan .. I can't remember her last name much ahaha but she's num gumchai's gf and aum patchrapa's best friend..

Sorry I can't do the poster atm.. I'm still at school waiting in between gaps/break

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@kfl her name is may feungarom

by the way pendiforever, what kind of theme/genre is this ff.. that way i can get an idea of wat you want..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ummm.. i quickly made the poster for you.. sorry it's not the best since i havent touched ps for some time now.. but hope you like it.. and im also unsure of wat theme you wanted >_< so.. i gave it a warm/comedic feel.. and decided to put in babies.. hehe..

@kfl .. feel free to make your own poster too.. ^__^

pendiforever

sarNie Egg
ummm.. i quickly made the poster for you.. sorry it's not the best since i havent touched ps for some time now.. but hope you like it.. and im also unsure of wat theme you wanted >_< so.. i gave it a warm/comedic feel.. and decided to put in babies.. hehe..

@kfl .. feel free to make your own poster too.. ^__^

thank you very much for doing the poster for me, and sorry that i haven't update the storie because i was busy laely and thank you very much!! like your poster!

pendiforever

sarNie Egg
Authors note:

sorry to everyone that is reading this fanfic...i was very busy lately because of moving, and i haven't get my internet....now i'm waiting and writing more of this story...i hope you guys like it and thanks for supporting this story!...i'll update more when i get my internet, now i'm just using the net at school..lol..but then yeh, thanks! and love the posters!love you all!..

pendiforever

sarNie Egg
I'll post the next act 2, probably on friday or the weekend, since i haven;t been to my cousin's house, so yeh, i'll probably could post on this weekend if i go to my cousin's house, please wait...thanks!