Mun Korn Song Payuk

shubby

sarNie Adult
i don't know..i really like this lakorn..but Beam ruin this lakorn already..but this lakorn have a sad ending to it..Bean died and Bogie go to America...hehhe..very stupid....hehhehhehehe...oyyyy..i hate this kind of ending waaa....

tinah

sarNie Coma
beam died?..wow what a shock..this lakorn has great cast and storyline but sorry to say beam ruin it..his acting just isnt there yet but they're putting him in a serious drama role..

ns0051

sarNie Egg
I'm not Beam's biggest fan and this is the first lakorn I've watched him in but I think Beam did a pretty decent job w/ his role. I must be the only one that thinks that. Anyways, sad to see this lakorn end. So far this has been my favorite lakorn for 2006.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some pix from RS. and From IL_Official for posting it....

I don't know if this the part where he die or not. ..but here are some of the pix.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
o no say it not so i really was so in to the lakorn, and beam was gettin alot better :angry: so he really died?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The lakorn sounds dramatic with lots of great cast. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing everyone. It would be more interesting if Ning, Tik, Jenjira, Dan and Film would keep their roles. I miss Ning...she's a beautiful actress with great talents!!