Muay Inter (Nook Narn-Polyplus)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i'm an ep. behind but loving that woman judge with the ponytail. she's hilarious. :lol: i loved the scene where she said something like she's sorry to pancake and pancake was so happy... but the woman finished her sentence with "I'm sorry you made it to the next round." :loool:
[/quote]

thanks for the translating on that part. I didn't understand why she was so happy. I thought it was the other way around but i figure that by looking at the previews, that couldn't be it.

Edit: sorry. i suck at the quoting thingy.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ya know I really never liked any of pancake's or stephen's lakorn but this one just cracks the hell out of me.....it is soooooooo funny...especially with pancake's father and how he's so strict with pancake... my fav. couple isn't pancake and stephen though.... it's the pancake's sis and nadia's bro...and also nadia and note's couple they are too cute together....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
so cute the next episode I like the peak and neak role and character remind me of a real life couple

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
it's kind of sad that nadia likes him and he's telling her that he likes her friend!! URGH makes me upset!

mickey

sarNie Egg
yeah ...i dont care this lakorn begin dragging...for me this lakorn so funny and make me happy ..and i more like pancake outfit . . . ( i am dream if stefen is weir ha ha...) :D