muam nyuj laus noj zaub mos movie..

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
i heard some of my students saying that there is part 2 and it's out.. and part 3 is in the making.. anyone know is this is true.. and where i can get a copy?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i went to sac new year and saw it and when I saw their booth and saw the cover i were like "what the hell the movie out already and why are they promoting again" but it not part 1 & 2, it part 3 & 4 and I was surprised. Yep, there is part 3 & 4 and it out now and I haven't see yet but saw a little funny/disgusting scene at sac new year already

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
i went to sac new year and saw it and when I saw their booth and saw the cover i were like "what the hell the movie out already and why are they promoting again" but it not part 1 & 2, it part 3 & 4 and I was surprised. Yep, there is part 3 & 4 and it out now and I haven't see yet but saw a little funny/disgusting scene at sac new year already

thanks..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow cant believe this is all over in the net...
txaus luag heev..

well my sister came over and talk me about that movie.. she said she will bring it to me next time when she come..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
welll...there's like 4 parts...my sis borrowed the ovie half way...only part 3&4...i only got to see two parts...i think it was very gay n nasty...i wouldn't say its the "best movie of the year"...because it says that on the cover...i'd say the "stupidest movie of the year"...the oggi gal say very sexyual stuff throught the movie...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
That lady thats plays the main role use to be our neighbor some years ago. I know her son Jackson. And I think she divorced her first husband and move to somewhere, I think fresno. I'm not sure. But yeah, my parent were very curious to see this movie when they heard about it.

mai92

sarNie Adult
iT wAs sUpOsE tO bEcOntINUeD wItH tHe One JeRRY dId..
anD iT's paRT 3 + 4 OnLY...
i ratE iT a 1.5/5...
bEcAusE iT reaLLI suck...gROsS tOO...
iT's aLL abOUt oLd pEOpLe bUYInG gIRls aND gUYs fROm lOas + tHAilAnD...
i rEcOOmmeND U aLL dON'T bUy iT!
:) iT's aLL i haVE tO saY!...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i heard dat dis movie waz shootin @ south sac park and other sac part rite?? funny..if its true..cuz i live near dat park where dey were actin @...LOL..
..but umm i havunt seen it yet..still waitin..

Pricilla

sarNie Egg
omg. this movie suck!!
whatever happen to the daughter anyway?
she just disappear in the middle of the movie..

frog

sarNie Egg
This movie is out on Youtube now. Not going to watch it though. I saw the preview and it was digusting even my cousin says so. so gross.