Msg From Tina

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ahh! Tina!! Get well soon so you can come back and tame the guys! They're out of control!! omggg you should have heard Marduk's show tonight! omgg T_T come back!!

hehe :) Get well soon!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... Tina' hope you get well soon dear...for all the hope we find in a place we call home,,, if just for a hour a day the colors in the room are more vibrant in every thing we see because the sunshine finds more places to shine upon the shadows when you are here in this place we sometimes need to escape to,,, a little place some of us call home... Take care dear and god speed to good health fiend ;)

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Tina i would never had imagined u would followed me with this knee's surgery,it sux.Anyway i hope yours isn't worse than mine.Get well soon and come back in force! :loool:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Omgosher nong'tina is in the rong'maw.........i'm sorry to hear that and also no wonder it's so quiet!!! why didnt u tell us any of this girl? well it's okay, that's nice of your sister to come by and tell us and i was wondering what every was talking about last night!!! well best wishes to my dear nong'sao and i hope u get well soon k, we all miss u dearly and smooches just for u k!!! love P'Lekie!!! Kau hai nong hai rael rael nah cause pouk raow took kon kit tuerng nah jah!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey nong tina.... i hope u get better soon... and come join us again... it's been really quiet without you... misses you and get well... luv malee

noungning

Heartless
OMG tina! i know you're missing me in the hospital my lil nemo!! lol like everyone mentioned! heal fast and come back woman! did you know genkers is trying to steal your font color hehehe so come back ASAP. get very well okay!?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
TINAAAAAAAA!!! O nooo. I hope you're feeling better and hope all is going well now. Get better soon and come back. Your banh bao is still here. :)

Saifah

bite me x___
AWW P'TINA!! I hope she gets well soon!! thanks for lettin us kno

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
noooo my sweet tina i hoep u feel better and if there are any sw girls out there i don't know come meet me in chat i'm usually in there = ) :wub: :wub: :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah guys im back :p, but dont get to excited or sad I may be going back monday but to a diff hospital o__O but thanks everyone for worrying hahah its nothing so serious so don't worry to much :p I'm still kicking and screaming well not literally, but hopefully i can be my full 100 percent soon :p and for those people i owe uploads and stuff to sorry but i will have to stop all projects and such till i get better o___O