[Movie] Twilight

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Toon, please take care of yourself and get feeling better. I just got back from the release party in SLC. Rachelle LaFevre/Victoria was there-totally darling and gorgeous. She stayed until 2 a.m. to sign autographs. She was only suppose to be there for 1/2 hour then until 1, but she wanted to sign for all the fans. She is just awesome. I got her to sign my Twilight book and a dvd for my nieces b-day. I'll have to post up the vdo we took. It was crazy, but so much fun!!! 3000-5000 people!!!!!!

Robert, Kristen, and Jacob did not attend any of the release parties. :(

To target in 4 1/2 hours!!! I am off to sleep now.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OME...Dal you met Rachelle...she's so gorgeous and really sweet. I'd love to meet any of them...Well I'm feeling better...thank you ladies for cheering me up. My dad went to Target today to buy me my DVD...I'm so happy. I love my father!!! He knew I wanted one really bad and so he went and got me one...he even got me Underworld 2...cause he knew someone stole it from me. Don't know who but I'm really psyched that I got two movies :yahoo: I'm gonna put in my DVD right now.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Good 4 u Toon haha 2 for 1. Ok i heard a rumor that they changed the director for the 3rd movies so they can film faster

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I read it is the director of "The Orphanage" which I heard was a rad movie. I can't remember his name, but he will direct "Eclipse."

Saifah

bite me x___
I just finished reading Eclipse and OMGF!!! She finally agreed to mary him and so she can have a piece of his hot booty lol. he's smart though to make her wait. Hehe I was looking through pictures of Emmett Cullen and he is pretty fine! His body is amazing and he used to model for Abercrombie and Fitch. YUMMY! Daddy vampire is hotter though. I LOVE TWILIGHT!! Still wish they switch kristen stewart to someone else.
AHHH OMG YOU JUST HEKKA SPOiLED iT. LOL. iM STiLL READiNG ECPLiSE ON CHAPTER 12.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
OME...Dal you met Rachelle...she's so gorgeous and really sweet. I'd love to meet any of them...Well I'm feeling better...thank you ladies for cheering me up. My dad went to Target today to buy me my DVD...I'm so happy. I love my father!!! He knew I wanted one really bad and so he went and got me one...he even got me Underworld 2...cause he knew someone stole it from me. Don't know who but I'm really psyched that I got two movies :yahoo: I'm gonna put in my DVD right now.
aww... glad to hear you are feeling better and your dad is just the sweetest!
I actually went to target on sunday and all they had were the blue ray dvds. <_<
I guess i'll have to wait for a restock or something and plus, im tight on money at the moment... gotta wait for the next paycheck in order to shell. -_-

Saifah

bite me x___
I LiKE TARGET PRiCE MUCH BETTER THAN HOT TOPiC.
iTS MORE AFFORDABLE.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i'm not into the books but i did like the movie and will be getting the blu-ray soon.

saw this today:

'Wolf Pack' cast in 'Twilight' sequel
March 24, 2009, 2:41 PM EST
Entertainment Tonight

Jacob's "wolf pack" buddies in the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon" have been announced. Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman will join Taylor Lautner in the film's La Push nation wolf pack. All of the new castmembers are of Native American descent, hailing from the Lakota (Sioux), Cree-Metis, Purepecha (Tarasco), Hualapai and Cree nations respectively.

The young men were cast by Rene Haynes who cast such films as "Dances with Wolves" and "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee."

In "New Moon," Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) is faced with a separation from her one and only, vamp Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), and embarks on a new friendship with Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner), spending time with him on the La Push reservation, where she encounters his friends in the "wolf pack."

this will be interesting because i'm native american and know how superstitious things can seem with the old ways... so i'm just curious to the western native myths and how they thread into this tale...

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
The New Moon Wolf Pack Cast!!

Chaske Spencer as Sam Uley

Alex Meraz as Paul

Bronson Pelletier as Jared

Kiowa Gordon as Emby Call

Tyson Houseman as Quil Ateara

Tinsel Korey as Emily

&&& of course....Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Here are some random pictures. I got bored so I looked up random pictures. Enjoy =]

Peter Facinelli aka Daddy Vampire (Carlisle Cullen)

Carlisle, Alice, and Emmett <3

Kellan Lutz aka Emmett

Cam Gigandet aka James

Elizabeth Reaser aka Esme Cullen. No wonder she looked so familiar! She was from Grey's Anatomy!

Ashley Greene and Rachelle Lafevre aka Alice Cullen and Victoria

Rachelle aka Victoria

Ashley Greene aka Alice

Nikki Reed and Kristin Stewart aka Rosalie Hale and Bella Swan

ROBERT PATTINSON aka MY LOVELY EDWARD CULLEN!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for posting those pics. I hadn't seen the Peter pics or the Ashley and Rachelle photo shoot. They are just hot.

When they interviewed Kullan at the DVD signing on Saturday, he was adorable.

The guy that plays Paul is...cute.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey guys so how many times did all of you watch your DVDs?....me, oh only about a gazillion times...esp. the commentary...I really like listening to Rob Pattinson talk with his sexy British accent. Kellan Lutz is a hottie. There are so many hotties in this movie. There'll be even more hotties in New Moon with the wolves. I really can't wait til the movie comes out already.

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
i just finish reading twilight today!! i've bought all the 4 books but i think since i finish twilight i gonna skip new moon and eclipse completely and went straight to breaking dawn instead!! for some reason i feel than new moon n eclipse seem kidda boring!! though i would come back to it later!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL, Toon! I've watched the DVD three times. I am not done watching it as the commentary is on yet. Still in the middle of it. So far it is hilarious. Rob just makes fun of himself throughout the whole thing so far.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Just got done reading half the book of Breaking Dawn!

The honeymoon was super romantic! But in two weeks...Bella is pregnant!! WTH!!! There are a lot of lovemaking scenes in the beginning...geez. This story keeps getting weirder. Wonder what happens next in Breaking Dawn!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
soupansa, it only gets better!!! read for a little spoiler, na.

married scenes? wait till later in the book. omg...