[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ah, i must be the only one who didn't pre-order the dvd. =(
I didn't either chinky. I'm getting mine at Target cause theirs has a free download of the movie from itunes and my sis would like to have a copy on her video ipod. Also to Azlisakhmer Joan Jett is one of the members of the all girls band The Runaways. They are like classic rock band from the 70s...esp. Joan Jett...you know the song "I love Rock N Roll" That's by her!!! Dakota is also rumored to be in talks to play the lead singer of the Runaways, Cherie Curie.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Don't know if you girls saw one of the clips of the deleted scene where bella and edward was walking in the meadow?? and he goes "your number was up when i met you..." then both slip and fell down to the ground... why didn't they put that scene in the movie?!?!?! sigh....

I started reading a bit of Breaking Dawn last night and up to the part in their pre wedding night... oh edward...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Aww thnx Toon for clarifying I'm so excited about the next movies I was really dissappointed in the first so hopefully the next one could be better.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know if you girls saw one of the clips of the deleted scene where bella and edward was walking in the meadow?? and he goes "your number was up when i met you..." then both slip and fell down to the ground... why didn't they put that scene in the movie?!?!?! sigh....

I started reading a bit of Breaking Dawn last night and up to the part in their pre wedding night... oh edward...

I'm getting there so hold on! I'll be saying "oh edward" with you when it comes to the wedding!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm so excited for dvd also can't wait see the bonus feature. Umm not to sound stupid but who Joan Jett? Yea!!! I like Dakota Fanning she can pull off the role as Jane.
Kristen will play 15-year old Joan Jet. Ms. Jet had some good awesome hits. Kristen Stewart is really super excited to play in this role. That is what Twilight has brought her, roles she wants! Good for her.

I haven't pre-ordered the DVD either. I am so tempted cause around where I live the books got sold out at midnight. My friend didn't pre-order Breaking Dawn and she didn't get a copy the first day and had to wait two weeks to get one. I am going to take my chances and not pre-order. I just hope they have enough. LOL.

I really want to do a midnight Twilight party still. I am seriously thinking about it. What if I don't get the DVD that night?

I went into the movie not expecting one thing except that it would be cheesy, I came out happy about how it turned out. With the low budget, they did alright. I am excited for New Moon, but I am really excited for Eclipse. That one was good. I cried so hard for NM, but Eclipse I cried harder with Bella's scene with Jacob. So heart breaking.

Oh, that deleted scene was hot!!! I can understand why it was taken out of the movie though because that is out of character for Bella, don't you gals think? Hot though. Kristen said that was one of her favorite scenes-perv! LMAO!!!

Toon

There are several clips actually...My favorite is the one where Bella is dreaming that Edward is in her bedroom and she just grabs him and they start making out on her bed like really heavy duty. I was hyperventilating and I wanted them to continue on for so long but then she wakes up and sees Edward there and turns on the light and he's not there and is disappointed. So was I!!! I really can't wait for the DVD and the commentaries done by Robert, Kristen and Catherine Hardwicke. I really have been trying not to watch all the extras that different sites like MTV and Extra are showing cause I want to see the actual stuff on DVD.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
What DVD are you getting? I heard Target will have a extended 3-disc dvd version with the same features as the 2-disc but with 45 minutes of extended scenes? I hope I can get a copy at midnight and they aren't sold out. Borders, Hot Topic, and Barnes & Noble you can get extra stuff like books and cards with the 2-disc DVD. I think I want the one from Target though.

Yes, I saw that scene, Toon. That could of possibly happened cause Stephenie Meyer leaves a lot to the imagination. She never describes actually what Bella dreams about when it was about Edward. If teenagers still dream and fantasize than I am sure that is what Bella would be dreaming. LOL. I don't know why I am so excited about the DVD. I am going crazy, I think.

Toon

I'm getting the one from Target too, cause they have a free itunes download of the movie with the purchase of their dvd...yeah I also want the one from hot topic and borders and barnes and noble too cause of the extra stuff they're selling but I'm annoyed that all three different places have to be selling stuff so differently cause I want all of them picture cards, cell phone skins, film cells.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
no it's the 2 disc special w/ free poster but i get it early cuz my bro works there. They give it to you on the 21st and i don't think they give it to you at midnight cuz blockbuster closed early

Saifah

bite me x___
iM OVERLY CRAZiLY OBSESSED WiTH TWiLiGHT. BEiNG iN LOVE WiTH EDWARD CULLEN. LOL.
GOSH.... ANYWAYS, i JUST STARTED READiNG THE BOOK. WELL, LAST WEEK. i WAS SOOO
STUCK TO READiNG TWiLiGHT i DiD NOT WANT TO PUT iT DOWN. i TOOK THE BOOK EVERYWHERE WiTH ME.
i CANT WAiT TiLL THE MOViE COMES OUT ON SATURDAY. iDC iF iM WEARiNG MY LAO DRESS TO TARGET.
iM GONNA BUY iT AFTER THE CEREMONY.

SO iM READiNG NEW MOON AND HOW iT WAS SOO SAD WHEN HE LEFT HER. i LiKE ALMOST REALLY CRiED.
i JUST HATED THE FACT THAT SHE WAS iN LOVE WiTH JACOB BUT SHE CANT LiVE WiTHOUT EDWARD.
i GOT ANNOYED BY THAT. iM STARTiNG ON ECLiPSE NOW. iM SLOW BUT iTS OKAY. i HEARD BREAKiNG DAWN
WAS THE BEST ONE. iM EXCiTED FOR NEW MOON THiS NOVEMBER. :)

Toon

Ladies I'm so bummed...I was planning on going to my Border's for the midnight release party but I'm really sick...I've got a sore throat and a really low grade fever...and I can't keep anything down food wise. I keep throwing up everything I eat. Someone cheer me up? I'm so mad that I'm sick this week why not next week? ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :( :angry: :angry: :angry:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
SPOILER!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU DID NOT READ ECLIPSE YET!!!

I just finished reading Eclipse and OMGF!!! She finally agreed to mary him and so she can have a piece of his hot booty lol. he's smart though to make her wait. Hehe I was looking through pictures of Emmett Cullen and he is pretty fine! His body is amazing and he used to model for Abercrombie and Fitch. YUMMY! Daddy vampire is hotter though. I LOVE TWILIGHT!! Still wish they switch kristen stewart to someone else.