[Movie] Twilight

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
What's wrong with his personality?

ETA: Interesting...on IMDb.com it credits Taylor Lautner in New Moon. *confused* Either someone was misinformed and assumed he'd continue the part or the casting director just choose to keep Lautner and haven't released the information. Maybe they didn't plan to recast the character at all and wanted to screw with us. :p

i was reading some of the interviews they did with him and he came off a little arrogrant about being cast as Jacob. *shrugs*

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Yes I'm really hoping Ben Barnes is cast as Aro I would so love New Moon just for that fact...seeing the incredibly beautiful Ben Barnes interacting with the incredbily beautiful Rob Pattinson in Italy as Aro and Edward. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... :wub: :drool: :wub:

More like I'm a Rob fan...and he doesn't look like a boy. The guy is just very charismatic and charming. And I've watched a lot of his interviews...I'm always constantly searching for anything and everything about him and he comes across as really humble, easy going and just all around fun to be with, but you're right Edward is what rocks my boat. As you can probably tell from my siggy. Yeah I agree myspace isn't trustworthy...anyone with an Email account can pretty much sign up for an account and put what they want.
omg, ben would be perfect, i was drawn to him in prince of caspier too!!! :wub:

i know what you mean! Rob was what attracted me to twilight (trailer then read the book) then i started searching for his information and all the interviews on. man, can i say i'm obsessed?! :lol: he sure does have a humble, shy, and sometime dorky side that i love so much... :lol: :p :wub:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
rob cut his hair lol .. im kinda 50-50 .. since i like the edward look but he look kinda clean and sexy here too LOL

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! You guys have no idea how obsessed I am with Twilight lol. I even ordered an Edward Cullens sweatshirt and I'm making my lover get me all Twilight stuff for Xmas including all four books and the posters and magazine. It's really addicting. I didn't think Robert Pattinson was hot at first until I saw the movie and now I spent every night googling pictures and information about him haha. I can't wait till the next movie comes out!!!

As for Taylor being replaced by Michael, I don't really know about that. I liked Michael when he star guest in the One Tree Hill series and when he was a Power Rangers, but after seeing Scorpion King 2...I totally lost attraction for him. He's not as cute. He's fun to look at at first, but then you get bored and his action is okay. He was a little cheesy in Bring It On: All or Nothing. I'd rather stick to Taylor since they already started out with him.

I envy Tyra Banks because Robert bit her and she was like touching him and Taylor when they were on her show. I envied that Tiffany girl even more when she won the car that Robert drove in the movie. Damn, lucky girl! <_<

Anyways, yeah BIG fan!! Nuff said.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
rob cut his hair lol .. im kinda 50-50 .. since i like the edward look but he look kinda clean and sexy here too LOL

OH.... Robert looks like a werewolf now with that mustache/beard. LOL... how about he just play Jacob too- it would solve all the casting problems. Rob can still be in New Moon and play the largest part. Rob as Edward vs. Rob as Jacob in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn then would make my day! LOL... J/K-- it would be too hard to pick sides if he played both roles. :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol i know! my fren wasnt addicted to twilight at all .. but she knew i was OBSESSED wif it n juz to provoke me she said ..

"hey an, did u watch tyra bank show .."

"nope ..y?"

"well ... tyra made rob bit her neck .."

"WHAT?!"

then my other gf came n said ..

"yeah!yeah .. i saw that too ..'

n im like .. "WTH? .. no fair .."

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador

Yes I've saved so many pictures of him with his new 'do I'm running out of memories on my computer. I love his new haircut. He looks so much more mature. I just want to uhnnnnnnnnnnnnn uhnnnnnnnnnnn him...sorry for being really perverted but the guy is so SEXYLICIOUS to me!!!

OMG! You guys have no idea how obsessed I am with Twilight lol. I even ordered an Edward Cullens sweatshirt and I'm making my lover get me all Twilight stuff for Xmas including all four books and the posters and magazine. It's really addicting. I didn't think Robert Pattinson was hot at first until I saw the movie and now I spent every night googling pictures and information about him haha. I can't wait till the next movie comes out!!!

As for Taylor being replaced by Michael, I don't really know about that. I liked Michael when he star guest in the One Tree Hill series and when he was a Power Rangers, but after seeing Scorpion King 2...I totally lost attraction for him. He's not as cute. He's fun to look at at first, but then you get bored and his action is okay. He was a little cheesy in Bring It On: All or Nothing. I'd rather stick to Taylor since they already started out with him.

I envy Tyra Banks because Robert bit her and she was like touching him and Taylor when they were on her show. I envied that Tiffany girl even more when she won the car that Robert drove in the movie. Damn, lucky girl! <_<

Anyways, yeah BIG fan!! Nuff said.
Hey girl I DO have an idea how obsessed you are because I'm SOOOOOOOO STUPENDOUSLY OBSESSED with him too. I'm always on the fansites for Twilight and Robert Pattinson searching for anything and everything about him. I made a fool of myself at my bestfriend's Bridal Shower by talking incessantly non-stop about TWilight this and Twilight that and Robert and Team Edward and how I despise Jacob...ME TOO I was so jealous when Rob bit Tyra. I was like I bet you if it was a normal fan asking him that he wouldn't do it unless she's really hot...cause you know Tyra is a model and everything...I hate Tyra!!!!

OH.... Robert looks like a werewolf now with that mustache/beard. LOL... how about he just play Jacob too- it would solve all the casting problems. Rob can still be in New Moon and play the largest part. Rob as Edward vs. Rob as Jacob in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn then would make my day! LOL... J/K-- it would be too hard to pick sides if he played both roles. :)
Starry....what an amazing idea...why didn't I think of that...LOL.. OME.... that would be so drool worthy :drool: :drool: :drool:

PS ROB PATTINSON is soooooooooooooooooooooo SEXYLICIOUS!!!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

If Micheal Copon was cast as Jacob Black it would ruin the entire saga. Have you seen that guy act? He can't! Taylor Lautner has done his homework on this role and he's prepared a lot for it so I hope he gets it. Copon thinks he can bring Jacob Black to life but he has no clue. I for one won't watch New Moon if they recast Jacob Black. The only thing that Copon has over Taylor is the body, not the face or acting skills. And if you haven't seen recent photos of Taylor you should go search for them.

But Ben Barnes for Aro is perfect because he's just gorgeous! =)

TEAM LAUTNER forever

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lol i know! my fren wasnt addicted to twilight at all .. but she knew i was OBSESSED wif it n juz to provoke me she said ..

"hey an, did u watch tyra bank show .."

"nope ..y?"

"well ... tyra made rob bit her neck .."

"WHAT?!"

then my other gf came n said ..

"yeah!yeah .. i saw that too ..'

n im like .. "WTH? .. no fair .."

I know huh? I watched those clips on YT...so jealous of Tyra too. But seriously, if I was in her shoes, I'd wanna do exactly the same thing and have Rob/Edward bite me too. I thought it was funny right after she asked him to bite her and he's like: "Where?" instead of totally rejecting the idea... soooo cute! :)

I want you to bite ME too Robert!!!!
(but only after I've taken a shower and smell super good and clean and you've brushed your teeth first.) LOL :loool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

If Micheal Copon was cast as Jacob Black it would ruin the entire saga. Have you seen that guy act? He can't! Taylor Lautner has done his homework on this role and he's prepared a lot for it so I hope he gets it. Copon thinks he can bring Jacob Black to life but he has no clue. I for one won't watch New Moon if they recast Jacob Black. The only thing that Copon has over Taylor is the body, not the face or acting skills. And if you haven't seen recent photos of Taylor you should go search for them.

But Ben Barnes for Aro is perfect because he's just gorgeous! =)

TEAM LAUTNER forever
I have to agree that in terms of respect, understanding and love for the books and the role, Taylor's definitely on top of the list there. He's sooo sweet in person too. But Micheal's got his pros and cons too. That's why I'm still torn between Taylor or Michael for Jacob.

Either way, I'd still watch New Moon because I'm too curious about how it's going to turn out regardless of who plays Jacob. I'm watching it for the storyline because I love the books--- the casting is just icing on the cake. :)

Toon

Hey just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and also a Happy New Year and here's to hoping that New Moon will be great and better than Twilight. And oh Yeah just wanted to SPAM cause I have nothing to do apparently.

Toon

What i want to know is what Donna thinks about this? Since she's from the Phillipines. As for my thoughts...as long as it doesn't get compared to the movie, which probably will be likely.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Have you guys read about this ?

Filipino version of "Twilight"

and the news from Yehey site

Filipino TV remake of "Twilight"

Thoughts ?
I've read about that a couple of days ago and I'M TOTALLY AGAINST IT!!!! Filipinos who are fans of the saga already started a petition to stop this remake! <_< I'm one of the thousands of people who signed in that petition...

What i want to know is what Donna thinks about this? Since she's from the Phillipines. As for my thoughts...as long as it doesn't get compared to the movie, which probably will be likely.
Toon, I don't like the idea of a Twilight Filipino version. I don't know what's happening to our (Philippine) showbiz industry... *sigh* they love doing Filipino versions of almost any popular international show/movie... -_- I tell you, a lot of Filipinos are against it...

Toon

I've read about that a couple of days ago and I'M TOTALLY AGAINST IT!!!! Filipinos who are fans of the saga already started a petition to stop this remake! <_< I'm one of the thousands of people who signed in that petition...

Toon, I don't like the idea of a Twilight Filipino version. I don't know what's happening to our (Philippine) showbiz industry... *sigh* they love doing Filipino versions of almost any popular international show/movie... -_- I tell you, a lot of Filipinos are against it...
LOL...I think the Thai entertainment does that also...doing Thai versions of popular international show/movie. Just look at Willy's and Joy's old lakorn called RuKDiewKongJanjira...aside from a few minor changes...it's practically Jane Eyre.

I guess I'm not too bothered by it...I mean they can make it but if it doesn't measure up and fans don't watch it...it'll just be another failed version.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
LOL...I think the Thai entertainment does that also...doing Thai versions of popular international show/movie. Just look at Willy's and Joy's old lakorn called RuKDiewKongJanjira...aside from a few minor changes...it's practically Jane Eyre.

I guess I'm not too bothered by it...I mean they can make it but if it doesn't measure up and fans don't watch it...it'll just be another failed version.
Hmm... I wonder if it's a matter of timing though. I think that with RuK Diew Kong Janjira and Jane Eyre-- the remake and the original story came out quite far apart??

But for Twilight to have just come out, then for a remake to show within the next year or so already again, I don't think I'd be too happy about that. They should wait a bit IF they have to do a remake. Otherwise, it seems like the remake is just trying to make money off the hype from the original.

I'm okay with remakes, as long as they wait a certain amount of time and change it up in a more interesting way. Otherwise, it'll just bore me to tears watching the same story over and over. My aunt will watch a lakorn sometimes and then give up on the first or second episode after she gets deja vu and realizes it's a remake of something she already saw. But LOL... I've never usually seen the original so it's all new to me.