[Movie] Twilight

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
damn.. lol.. you are good. I probably get confused as heck trying to balance those, but with my 2 year old baby, I can only balance her and one other thing. lol.. I'm just afraid that I will get so hooked on the books that I fall behind on the fics which I am behind on some already, but ahh.. I'll see what I can do. :D
my sister is better in balancing things... she read the whole saga during her exam week! she just couldn't put down the books... plus she also has a baby to take care... and when the results came, she got high scores on her exams! i really don't know how she did it... i always see her reading twilight... :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol i agree don!
twilight is so addictive .. i can read it, study for exam,ps and update fanfic LOL..

finally studied for tonight's exam after finish reading it in the bus thats now..
im so reading new moon tonight after theeeee exammmmm

shachibasha

psychotic
wow there already a confirmation date for new moon? freaken awesome! i just saw the movie last week saturday and i think i sorta caught a virus form the movie gosh darn edward is so hott i would love to make him bite me any day hehe......and he is so pretty under the sun..:drool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
my sister is better in balancing things... she read the whole saga during her exam week! she just couldn't put down the books... plus she also has a baby to take care... and when the results came, she got high scores on her exams! i really don't know how she did it... i always see her reading twilight... :lol:
I have a hard time to balance things out. I do things according to nothing. I am thinking about rereading Twilight. My memory is tinting and after watching the movie, I need to do a detail comparison.

Love this movieeeee! Can't wait til New Moon movie comes out - November 20, 2009! :D
Is it true!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
a combination of farewell and birthday party yesterday... my birthday and my friend's farewell party. she's going back to her hometown...

after dinner i didnt expect she would invite us to watch TWILIGHT... my other friend confessed that if he'll watch with her... it would be her 4th time. then the other one said, if she'll watch it... it would be her 5th time... i guess im the worst, i watch the movie yesterday... before i went to see my friend who held the farewell party dinner. i told her... "im the worst... i had the solo flight awhile ago only watching TWILIGHT... then after few hours... im gonna watch it again???" lol... funny how it is... but we end up watching PASSENGERS of anne hathaway.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
New director: Chris Weitz for New Moon!!!! I'm excited to see how that plays out. Plus Stephanie Meyer and him are saying they want to keep the fans happy so I'm hoping for some good stuff.

But most of all... just want to see Robert Pattinson as Edward onscreen again. Ah, Edward. *sighs dreamily* :)

Twilight author Stephenie Meyer tells fans that "torches and pitchforks" won't be necessary in dealing with Chris Weitz, the new director who will helm the sequel to the wildly popular vampire franchise.

"I'm excited to work with Chris and I think he brings a lot to the table," Meyer writes in a post on her Web site aimed at calming the fears of fans upset that Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke won't be back for the next movie.

Weitz, who has directed About a Boy and The Golden Compass, was tapped last week to replace Hardwicke in directing the sequel, New Moon.

"I've had the chance to talk to Chris, and I can tell you that he is excited by the story and eager to keep the movie as close to the book as possible," says Meyer, who is responding to the "worry and speculation" she's read on fan message boards.

"He is also very aware of you, the fans, and wants to keep you all extremely happy," she assures Twilighters.

Weitz himself says in a letter posted on the Web site that he plans to live up to the expectations devoted fans have for the next movie, which will star most of the same actors in the primary roles, including Robert Pattinson as Edward and Kristen Stewart as Bella.
Source

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
YAY!!!
kewl...i hope they'll stick to the book style .. the first movie went kinda away frm the plot (feels a lil weird watchin the movie)

wahh...I LOVE U EDWARD lol

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/12/twilight-sequel.html

News for the tenantive release date of New Moon - November 20, 2009. Yea I heard it on the radio the other day! ^_^
Hi Jenny!
Me too. I heard it on kdwb during "Dave's Dirt" the other day too. What station did you hear it on? Wonder if we heard it from the same source. LOL

You're going to dinner with the girls on Sunday, right? Gosh, I have to get back to pze. I've been swamped with work this week, but now I'm free.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so excited to see NEW MOON!!! woohoo!! november 20, 2009!

330-something (or is it 320-something? too lazy to count...) more days before NEW MOON!!! :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I heard the news too! =) I am so excited, but Edward will not be in it as much :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Should we create a new thread for New Moon or just emerged the two into one large thread. :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Oh man this week was just a tough week for me overall. First my sister leaves to go to Texas without telling us...so my father and mother were freaking out. My sis finally called us from the road to tell us she's driving to Texas with her fiance. The jerk! Then my computer catches a virus and I couldn't log on to read about my Twilight addiction and then when I get the virus problem fixed, I come on here and other Twilight sites just to find out that CHRIS WEITZ is directing! I wanna cry. I didn't like what he did with Golden Compass so I'm sad. But I will get over it. I mean he is directing my least favorite book in the saga. Wait scratch that thought...he's also filming Eclipse too...cause they said they were doing 'em back to back! Doh!!!

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
cool Twilight!! anyway i took this twilight quiz in which twilight character are u? n the result

Ahhhhhh! Where my Edward!!!?????