[Movie] Twilight

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
if you girls catch the midnight show or friday.. please please don't spoil it.. kekeke..
i might not catch it until sat or even sundaY! blah... my sister has work and it's no fun going alone... :/

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
haha i'm going to watch Twilight in the afternoon so i avoid the teeny bopper wow you girls turn Twilight into a thai lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha i'm going to watch Twilight in the afternoon so i avoid the teeny bopper wow you girls turn Twilight into a thai lakorn
Yep! We were just ahead of ourself that we wanted it to be a Thai lakorn. Wouldn't that be cool though?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Bella should be someone who is luekrung, Toon I believed Rita is a good choice for Bella. She looks so plain yet so hot at the same time. As for Edward, Chakrit wouldn't fit the role. And it really depends on how you read his character and used it in your imagination. How I imagine him when I first read the book, he has this fair snow color skin. He feels cold but when he cuddles you, it feels so warm. He has that savage look but yet so charming. Aum would be a better pick for me since he is known as the red-lip pra'ek. Ken... as much as I love this dude, he makes a hot vampire but not Edward. Funny how I can't think of any pra'ek from Ch7 that would fit the role.

My story. Umm... I still need to think that over but here is a glimpse if it was a lakorn. Rita (Bella) lives with her mother(a luekrung, a freelance artist residing in Northern California) Instead of having her mother with another man, she dies. Her father (also a luekrung, a former General from England currently living in Thailand) was sent a letter informing him to take care of Bella until she finishes college. Oh yeah I prefer for them to be a little bit older- instead of high school students they're college students. She meets Aum (Edward) at the International Academy and I can't think any further. Be back to add more to my plot.
:lol:
I like Aum as Edward... :drool:

haven't thought of my lakorn version of twilight yet... be back later! :lol:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Iono for me I can't imagine anyone playing Edward except Robert Pattison

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
AH! I hate those kind of dream esp first day back at school, for some reason in my dream, I'm always late, ahahaha I mean I never arrived to school because by then I wake up all sweating and scared. LMAO

Woops that was off, but I'm going to be more out of topic, if only Edward was Ken or Aum. LMAO they are suitable to be hot sexy vampires. Ahahahaha!

I don't think I'll be able to watch it in theatre =( but hopefully my brother gets the booth leg version. Don't get me wrong, I'll buy the DVD whenever it comes out. I am going to have my own little collection off to the side of my Asian dramas.
BOOTLEG Twilight? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *starry runs down the hall with hands over ears. * LOL

Can't wait to watch this movie.. I'm going to take my teenager niece, she is so dying to watch this. And she can't stop talking about Edward.. lol..

I guess I'm going to just cheat and watch the movie instead of reading it. I wish I had more time like I did back then.. I'd probably finish the whole saga in a week.
Hm, that's okay lady0fdarkness~ you can watch first and read later. It's an awesome book set (um except I am soo not a fan of Book 4)! I read all of Book 2 in like 5 hours-- I was so addicted-- but my eyeball and head had a horrible hangover the next day. :D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I like this this idea of who would play the thai version of Twilght... hmm, I'll have to think about who I want.

I think Aum & Ken are too old to play the characters in my mind (don't get me wrong, love those boys)-- I can't imagine them forever 17 unless the story changes drastically... but then again Rob Pattison's not 17 either so I might get over the age issue. Maybe after I eat dinner right now, I can think clearer...

if you girls catch the midnight show or friday.. please please don't spoil it.. kekeke..
i might not catch it until sat or even sundaY! blah... my sister has work and it's no fun going alone... :/
Me too chinkywinky. I'm still debating if I want to catch the midnight showing too on Thursday night or not... gosh I'd have to fight so many screaming white girls (again) to get into the theater, get in line for hours and I'd be going alone too. My sisters have school the next day so they won't go with me (I have work too, but hey I don't care - panda eyes can survive Friday if needed. :)). Can't do it Friday because I work, then I'm going to be out all night for Lift Oil's concert. It's sad, but I might have to wait for Saturday morning to see it ... but we'll see how I feel tomorrow. Think I still have time to get tickets :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: I don't want them to be 17 yrs old... I would like them to be older... maybe we could add in an R scene too... :loool: slap/kiss Twilight... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Aum as Edward... :drool:

haven't thought of my lakorn version of twilight yet... be back later! :lol:
I want to hear you lakorn version of Twilight! Aum is a good match. His red hot lips and he is fair skinned<--- LMAO

:lol: I don't want them to be 17 yrs old... I would like them to be older... maybe we could add in an R scene too... :loool: slap/kiss Twilight... :lol:
Yeah me too. College years would have been better. Maybe because I am out of HS that why I can't watch any more HS romance. LMAO

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
man I'm really mad at Bella in third book man
UH HUH :angry: <_< :( I was that way too...I was soooooo pissed about that...but it's understandable...
b/c Edward did leave Bella in the first place.
So it was Edward's fault too, he left b/c he thought he was doing the right thing but it turns out to be the wrong thing...but it was a combination of both of theirs...Bella for not being conscientious enough to know that what she had in New Moon with Jacob isn't just normal friendship and for allowing that to turn into what it is. But I'm glad at the end she did the right thing by choosing Edward..... TEAM EDWAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN excited for this movie I just can't wait another day...and it's only another day until the midnight show that I'm going to.

fun4fun....I actually think Chakirt would be really good for the brooding, emotional, vampire. Here's why...Chakrit can exude the mysterious, beautiful look. I'm judging this from the one movie he played with Cherry where he was an immortal demon, Opapatika, or something like that. He's pretty fair skinned too. You said to you, Edward is a cold-skinned person but when he holds you, you feel warm...I think Chakrit's personality is like that kind of. I like the idea of Aum too. And I agree as much as I love Ken I don't think he can pull off that mysterious, charming, DAZZLING... VAMPIRE-NESS. He would be great for the Jacob character judging from his past roles such as the ones with Aom Piyada (like Ruk Ter Took Wan and the other one I forget the name where they both die)...wouldn't you girls agree...two hot guys in one lakorn. OH LORD...here I go again...casting imaginary lakorn scripts...LOL!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I want to hear you lakorn version of Twilight! Aum is a good match. His red hot lips and he is fair skinned<--- LMAO

Yeah me too. College years would have been better. Maybe because I am out of HS that why I can't watch any more HS romance. LMAO
Well in the book and in the movie, it works b/c well let's admit it high school kids in America go through or think about romance and sex and grown up stuff much more earlier than kids from Asia. Now don't rip my head off...I'm not saying that kids from Asia don't go through that stuff...but kids in Asia are taught to be more strict with their academic ambitions. While in America a lot of the times high school kids do stuff that they're not supposed to. I know I did. So if there is to be or ever will be a Thai Twilight then the characters would have to be much more older than 17. College students would actually work. That's just my thought.

TEAM EDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!! WOOOOOOOO
TWILIGHT

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I badly wanna watch the movie too!!!!!!!!!!!

but have to wait until next week!! WTF!!!!!!!!

I'm so gonna drag my mom and dad to the movies after my class next wednesday... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

haven't came up with my lakorn version of Twilight... :lol:

yeah... college years would have been better or maybe older than that... :lol:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm in college but i love the HS twilight because we never wanna age that why. I still don't like Bella reading the beginning of the 4th book. always Team Edward!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
fun4fun....I actually think Chakirt would be really good for the brooding, emotional, vampire. Here's why...Chakrit can exude the mysterious, beautiful look. I'm judging this from the one movie he played with Cherry where he was an immortal demon, Opapatika, or something like that. He's pretty fair skinned too. You said to you, Edward is a cold-skinned person but when he holds you, you feel warm...I think Chakrit's personality is like that kind of. I like the idea of Aum too. And I agree as much as I love Ken I don't think he can pull off that mysterious, charming, DAZZLING... VAMPIRE-NESS. He would be great for the Jacob character judging from his past roles such as the ones with Aom Piyada (like Ruk Ter Took Wan and the other one I forget the name where they both die)...wouldn't you girls agree...two hot guys in one lakorn. OH LORD...here I go again...casting imaginary lakorn scripts...LOL!!!
I admit, I am bias. I have seen a lot of Krit's lakorns but he never really like popped out to me. In my view, Ken wouldn't fit Jacob either. He did a photoshoot that made him fit to be a vampire but no Twilight (Cullen) vampire. Ahahaha!

Well in the book and in the movie, it works b/c well let's admit it high school kids in America go through or think about romance and sex and grown up stuff much more earlier than kids from Asia. Now don't rip my head off...I'm not saying that kids from Asia don't go through that stuff...but kids in Asia are taught to be more strict with their academic ambitions. While in America a lot of the times high school kids do stuff that they're not supposed to. I know I did. So if there is to be or ever will be a Thai Twilight then the characters would have to be much more older than 17. College students would actually work. That's just my thought.

TEAM EDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!! WOOOOOOOO
TWILIGHT
I haven't still yet experience any dating. Not that I don't want to, but like amikraze said, "he probably lost in the forest somewhere" :loool: So it is reasonable to have the characters be older than HS students. But a little over 24 would be kind of like :unsure:

In lakorn, what bugs me the pra ek is like 30 and the nang ek is like 18-22. I don't mind much but after awhile you just want them to be a year or two apart as in characters.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
So I need your opinions on a question about the books and the upcoming release of the movie. I haven't really heard of the series until just recently when all the press about the movie came out. I'm a big fan of the Harry Potter books, so I like reading this type of book. A friend of a friend is obsessed with the books and is going to watch the movie multiple times. She recommended that I wait until I watch the movie to start reading the books, otherwise I'll be disappointed. I don't know...I want to start reading the books now, but maybe I should take her advice. What do you guys think? I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Edward is being portrayed by the same actor who played Cedric Diggory in the fourth Harry Potter movie.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm not too familiar with the whole Twilight movie. I'm still debating whether I should go watch it or not... :blink:

My one reason why I wanna watch it is because of the whole Romeo/Juliet scenario. :lol: & the reason why I don't wanna watch it is because I don't know what it's about so I don't wanna be asking questions the whole time i'm in the theater & the main dude, the vampire, isn't cute--my opinion-- so i don't know if i can sit for about 2 hours watching him onscreen.

So... i'm stuck in dilemma. :blink: