[Movie] Twilight

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
<br /><br /><br />

some were cheesy for sure but man, im a sucker for cheesy lines! :lol:
the bad guy & super hero line was good... but the lion and lamb line... uhhhh.. i didn't feel the intense emotions when they said it..
i guess in the book, i picture it to be tense since both have announced they were falling for each other.

Me like cheesy too... I just didn't imagine it's sound that corny in real life though. I agree, it wasn't that intense, in fact, I hardly could hear the lines because it felt like both of them kind of whispered it to each other. :)

I was having moments of "Titanic" going on during the movie too-- with Edward's: "Do you trust me" or Bella's: "I trust you" lines.

My sister said Edward and the Cullens reminded her of "F4" and Meteor Garden-- I'm sure you girls are familiar with that, right? The whole rich and good looking kids who stick together, "I do what I feel like at school" perception that everyone else has (i.e. ditching classes because their parents pulled them out), and their aloofness with not being around any other students. I thought that was an interesting view point on the movie.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
<br /><br /><br />

some were cheesy for sure but man, im a sucker for cheesy lines! :lol:
the bad guy & super hero line was good... but the lion and lamb line... uhhhh.. i didn't feel the intense emotions when they said it..
i guess in the book, i picture it to be tense since both have announced they were falling for each other.
I love cheesy lines too... especially when I'm reading them...:wub: but I don't know, I find it a little corny when I'm hearing it.... :lol:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I love cheesy lines to i'm a sucker for them yea i finally finish the series love Alice, Seth, Edward, Jacob, and Nessie.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm so glad that this thread is picking up...before the movie came out...like no one came on here...I was so sad...but now...I look forward to reading you ladies' comments the most. You guys are funny!!!

I thought the lines in the movie were cheesy too...and yes I love cheesy lines especially the ones that Edward says in Twilight...but unfortunately the best ones got cut out of the movie because of budget and time. And plus I read that Kristen and Rob...but mostly Kristen wouldn't say lines that were too cheesy so the writer had to rewrite some lines for them...but I'm sort of glad that Stephenie Meyer put her foot down with the line: "So the lion fell in love with the lamb" LOL even though it was hella cheesy. I was cringing at the way Rob delivered that line. But love it all the same. I'm a bit disappointed though that my favorite line didn't make it. The part where Edward goes, "Don't be self-conscious. If I could dream at all it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it." That line is my favorite. Every time I read that line my heart just melts and I fall in love with Edward all over again.

OME...chinkywinky please read the book all the way through...hope your not against Jacob and all that I know many of my friends didn't want to read NM all the way through they just wanted to skip to the ending of it. For me I read it through slowly but I did it. I'm still Team Edward though!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
dont worry toon, im going to finish it but i needed a break after the first 3 chapters..
i could really feel bella's pain... it strange that some people couldn't relate to bella but i could relate to her in so many ways... the shy, CLUMSY, trip over things... and most all, i've been in love before so that break up scene hit home pretty much... hehe...

i just hope that i don't flip out in the middle of it.. lol, cuz you know im team edward!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
is true that the release of the official Twilight Saga guide book was moved to 2009? :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
I know... at first I really didn't understand what the actors/actresses meant when they said they felt corny saying the lines and refused to say some of them. I was kind of mad to hear them mention that in preview clips/articles.

Even though I never noticed it while reading the book, I did realize in the movie that when some of the lines are said out loud, they do sound kind of cheesy.

The "What if Im not the hero? What if Im the bad guy?" line was okay, but this one was cheesy :) :
Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Bella: What a stupid lamb.
Edward: What a sick masochistic lion.

LOL... LOL... LOL
lol .. that's the part that got me laughing so hard at the theatre, and i'm not alone too. LOl
also, it's so funny how he jump from one tree to the other .. Lol .. got me laughing so hard ..
i guess, i'm used to MM Vamp Aum, sarN's creature, that seeing Edward Collin like this,it's funny.

but i gotta admit, his mysterious way kindda make him handsome --- now that i think about it, sometime, he remind me of Bee the male thai actor LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love cheesy lines to i'm a sucker for them yea i finally finish the series love Alice, Seth, Edward, Jacob, and Nessie.
Me too. I love cheesy lines! I love watching them too. It is great esp. watching it with a group of friends. We like to make comments and make fun of it. =) I know we are such meanies!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea funfun me and my girlfriends were like that too making fun of the cheesy lines so we have chat about Twilight all the time. Now all of us are playing to watch Twilight again. One of my friend saw it like 5 times already. This movie is really a national phenomenal. Kirsten the actress should say what the line what you to say eventhough it's cheesy that was what the book was about. I love when all the cheesy lines were said in the book because it gave my stomache butterflies it made me feel like i was feeling the characters.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i reading book 4 right now, she is so stubborn..
but i like her character though.. she is not giving up..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
man.. i wish twilight came out in my teen years. Now I feel like an old lady after watching twilight.

ahhhhhhh

cecilia

Staff member
^ahaha. that's why, it's hard for me to go gaga over edward when my 14 years old sister keeps saying "GOSH, HE'S SO HOT !!!" lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^ahaha. that's why, it's hard for me to go gaga over edward when my 14 years old sister keeps saying "GOSH, HE'S SO HOT !!!" lol

lol.. my 12 year old niece says "he's hot!"

well, eventhough I'm an old fart, I thought Edward was handsome, However..... my crush for him only lasted for 2 days, cause well... I'm more into daddy Cullen, the head vampre. I'm too old for Edward, eventhough he's like 109 years old, he's still stuck as a 17 year old boy. (sigh) So, I really wish this came out when I was 16! Which was 13 years ago---- Yikes!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol.. my 12 year old niece says "he's hot!"

well, eventhough I'm an old fart, I thought Edward was handsome, However..... my crush for him only lasted for 2 days, cause well... I'm more into daddy Cullen, the head vampre. I'm too old for Edward, eventhough he's like 109 years old, he's still stuck as a 17 year old boy. (sigh) So, I really wish this came out when I was 16! Which was 13 years ago---- Yikes!
agree!!! Carlisle Cullen is hot as well... :drool: I'm also having a crush on James... :lol: my sister is such an Edward Cullen fanatic... whenever she sees him (whether on TV, posters etc...), she squeals like crazy fan girl and she's been dragging her hubby to watch Twilight with her for days now! :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
agree!!! Carlisle Cullen is hot as well... :drool: I'm also having a crush on James... :lol: my sister is such an Edward Cullen fanatic... whenever she sees him (whether on TV, posters etc...), she squeals like crazy fan girl and she's been dragging her hubby to watch Twilight with her for days now! :lol:
I have to admit dr cullen is pretty hot. i mean, he was really good, poise and in control! B)

I'm pretty old myself too and drooling over edward 17/rob 22 should be a no-no... :lol:
but man, i love vampires though! he just so hot.. :wub:
i was drooling over him when i was looking through the movie companion at the book store.

sirena

sarNie Adult
ive never read the books but i went to see it with my 16 year old sis and like other girls she loveeeeeeeeeeee

edward

i didnt really like it tell you the truth

i thought it was too quick and just kinda odd

they never really had a real convo until the middle to the end

maybe becuz i didnt read the book i dnt know but i think its ok im not too hype about it

and wats up with the dude with really long hair hahaha

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Well for all of you that haven't read the books I really suggest that you read the books or at least Twilight, the first one. Here's an article that lists the top ten difference between the book and the movie http://www.reelzchannel.com/article/780/10...the-twilight-mo...trust me...after you've read the book you will feel like you've been cheated a lot. I am one of the fans that did really like the movie...but at the same time if the film makers were given a chance to remake this movie with the same cast...I would would vote for it.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
hahaha i agree with Toon I read the book 1st and feel like they were missing lots of scenes that I wish were in the movie but it's only a 2 hour movie I understand but the graphic should of been better

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh so this is were u guys r at!

im so in luv wif twilight now n yessss Edward is hawt~~

but still, the book is way better .. some of the dialogue is juz so great (maybe the way i imagine it n all)