Movie price should be worth the money

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hmong production put a huge price on their movies compare to others. A single movie cost 18 + and it's only the movie alone. Now that Hmong production are converting their movies into DVD, they should at least includes special feature, such as....

1. In the making/behind the scene
2. Bloopers
3. Actor/Actress/Producer/Director interview
ETC.....

Not just this, but they lack making titles, chapters, setup. Some production just copy their movies onto DVD and don't even put the time in making their main menu neat. I even saw one that said "Movie play by itself," meaning I don't even have options. They need to take it up a notch.

Hopefully Hmong Productions see our concern and stop charging us more for less.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hmong production put a huge price on their movies compare to others. A single movie cost 18 + and it's only the movie alone. Now that Hmong production are converting their movies into DVD, they should at least includes special feature, such as....

1. In the making/behind the scene
2. Bloopers
3. Actor/Actress/Producer/Director interview
ETC.....

Not just this, but they lack making titles, chapters, setup. Some production just copy their movies onto DVD and don't even put the time in making their main menu neat. I even saw one that said "Movie play by itself," meaning I don't even have options. They need to take it up a notch.

Hopefully Hmong Productions see our concern and stop charging us more for less.
Your concerns are duly noted! lol.....

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
^^lol..yep that's true..look forward to movies with main menus soon...probably not from HMONG productions, but definitely from another group...lol

cecilia

Staff member
^LOl .. last one i bought is with xaj .. actually, i buy most of his movie b/c it's better than any other hmong movie. their menu is at least up a bit ..
just too sad,sometime, he took things for grant and have them funny looking wally for the background but whatever it is. it's still better than some other production.

i love to support them but the price is too much --- some authentic asian dvd are cheaper and worth watching than some expensive hmong movie out there.
i know, i'm degrading the beginning of hmong production but i'm with nancy, i want my hard earn money worth the thing i bought.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i know what ur talking about! i wasted 20 bucks on this one hmong movie and i only watched it once! gay!!! i usually look up the trailers on youtube or ask wht is it about or if anyone seen it...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i agree...we should get our moneys worth of buying all those dubbed movies...some just suck...and it would be really really nice if they actually had a main menu and some more of their movie trailers shown in a list and bloopers

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well i guess u just have to reallie know your movie productions...just like searching for dubbed movies...

i usually just buy my music videos / movies from Ja Iab...Xab's movies/ MV...Maus Lis...etc..cuz they'er good quality..whether it's dvd / vhs

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i would only buy hmong movies if i like the characters...lol like XAB THOJ n HNUB LIS...i love these two! he's a great/funny actor n HNUB LIS is really good lookin, she needs to come to the US...lol

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: i agree, i buy only their movies too.
i prefer them over them og looking ppl--not hating them og films nah but alot of time, they tend to have pervert conversations, lusting over younger girl, which is very disturbing and disgusting ..