Movie: Ib Zaug Ntxiv

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Ib Zaug Ntxiv

Um... I couldn't/was too lazy to go find the summary for this movies so Im giving you all a short summary of this movie in my own words :D

Synopsis: The story is about a guy named Dej (Cher Peek Lee). He sorta became a maniac after his parents died. Later on in the movie he supports a girl in Thailand to come to the US fors schooling (i believe). At first they contacted each other by writing letters. Then later she moves in with him becuase he was the sponser who helped her to get in the US. At first they didn't like each other and were annoyed with each other but as time passed by they started to spend more and more time together. And like that they fell in love. But it's not just a happy ending like that. Dej had an ex-girlfriend, Lia (Doua Her) who left him for another man, but that man did not care much bout her so later he decided to go back to Dej. When she goes back to him and found out that he already has someone else she laters try to.....*I wont say cus then it'll be spoiled xD*

My thoughts: I thought this was an excellent movie!! I really recommend it. It's very funny and not the kind of movie abut ntsuag and Nyiam Lob Nyiam Yaus anythig like that. It's very entertaining and sad and a very good movie in our modern days and the acting is not that bad and the starrs are looking pretty good too. And one thing i love bout this movie is the song. It's really touching. And last but not least...I hope no one has made a topic bout this movie cus i looked roud and didn't see a topic bout it so I thought i should share i with everyne cus its a good movie!!

Official Myspace Movie Page: http://www.myspace.com/kollusionpictures
You can check out the stars and pictures of behind the scenes

Short "Trailor" of Movie: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoID=1775322193
should watch it. It also have the music that i like in there ^^

mai92

sarNie Adult
I saw this movie already.. and i thought it was awesome and great, because they both act very well... :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't reallie like it..acting was not that good. but the story line was good... so is the cover.. :)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see this movie it seem nice.
but he not really kutie ....
but i hope they act good cause sum hmong peoples cant act...
its annoyin i cant watch them but yeah ill take sum of yas suggestion
and wen i get a chane to see it or buy it...i might...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
the actor & actress are okay lookin'..not too bad.. not too good.:) just ok.

acting? omg, yeah. they gotta work on it.. however, it's their first time.. so its ok. i guess.

i like the man guy (cheer peek) acting towards the end. :) when he fell off his wheel chair and tumble down... it looked hecka real.. i give him credit for that part..actually that was the only part i thought he can act naturally..hehe! :) he should play more of those roles! :)

43ll

sarNie Egg
the trailer seem kind of confusing. i did not get what was going on. no a offense but it seem boring. but i give them credit for all their hard work!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
the trailer seem kind of confusing. i did not get what was going on. no a offense but it seem boring. but i give them credit for all their hard work!
have you watch the movie yet? it's okay. not the best though..

the movie is very quiet.. no song.. no music..in the background & again.. the acting wasn't all that great but i give them credit for putting the movie together.. so yeah... :rolleyes: