Mother roasted her children

donna

sarNie Adult
what a pschotic bee! it don't matter how much she was abused. them kids are her blood! damn she needs to get the same treatment like her kids got. break her neck and roast her ass too!

What will be the next thing that ppl will find or will do to get rid of their children?... <_< Those who decide to have children should think twice before having it...Because unfortunately to have children also means an excess load of stress and work...And it is regrettable to learn the way that some children find the death nowadays :(

Kina

Dubsteppin'
yea thats true. she was abused in all ways and combined together makes u pret-tee insane, i tell ya. we all agree its no excuse to kill ur own kids because of that but when u look at it more, she was basically insane...not full in the head...psychotic - - - and it's scary. u cant completely blame her, though she gets some blame. all-in-all, she went nuts. and nutty people dont think in a sane fashion when theyre in the heat of the moment until it's all done and over....

n then they're hindi. if u know anything about hindi and their religion alltogether with culture, the male is a total dominate...mhm...i bet he used that to his advance.

anyway..im blabberin too much here.

yea thats true. she was abused in all ways and combined together makes u pret-tee insane, i tell ya. we all agree its no excuse to kill ur own kids because of that but when u look at it more, she was basically insane...not full in the head...psychotic - - - and it's scary. u cant completely blame her, though she gets some blame. all-in-all, she went nuts. and nutty people dont think in a sane fashion when theyre in the heat of the moment until it's all done and over....

n then they're hindi. if u know anything about hindi and their religion alltogether with culture, the male is a total dominate...mhm...i bet he used that to his advance.

anyway..im blabberin too much here.
Isn't a little disciminatory to say that all the ppl who are hindi are like that? :angry: sorry i don't khnow who u are and where u live and what is ur origin..but please, does not make a general information of what you do not know..by elsewhere, India functions according to a quite particular system with castes...or maybe u refer to the fact that they kill their child when the newborn is a girl?...but don't u khnow that it's like that in most of the country in this world?..have a girl is like have a curse in poor family because then she couldn't help to bring money at home , then work and plus when she marry ,the family need to give one equips for her future family...moreover, if you had this would be grown in an Indian family you would have known that the woman (the one who is the mother of your children and the wife) is in the center of all the attentions ....and the male is not the dominator....even if when we marry the sentence which one says to a woman is : "the husband is god and no matter what he says he is right "...after that the story is in the couple....that's why don't put all the hindi ppl in the same bowl!!!!! it's like i do and say the same thing for terrorists and their origin!!!!

Kelly

I'm not surprise maybe the world is rella coming to an end ehe! all these weird things happening! How can any mom jus do that to her kids gosh!

Pee

sarNie Elites
i feel like throwing up.

what if sumone did it to my lil andy ><

microwave? im gonna convince ppl to throw them out!

IM FREAKING OUT! Poor babies :( sniff**

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Isn't a little disciminatory to say that all the ppl who are hindi are like that? :angry: sorry i don't khnow who u are and where u live and what is ur origin..but please, does not make a general information of what you do not know..by elsewhere, India functions according to a quite particular system with castes...or maybe u refer to the fact that they kill their child when the newborn is a girl?...but don't u khnow that it's like that in most of the country in this world?..have a girl is like have a curse in poor family because then she couldn't help to bring money at home , then work and plus when she marry ,the family need to give one equips for her future family...moreover, if you had this would be grown in an Indian family you would have known that the woman (the one who is the mother of your children and the wife) is in the center of all the attentions ....and the male is not the dominator....even if when we marry the sentence which one says to a woman is : "the husband is god and no matter what he says he is right "...after that the story is in the couple....that's why don't put all the hindi ppl in the same bowl!!!!! it's like i do and say the same thing for terrorists and their origin!!!!
i didn't discriminate or generalised that all hindi's do this...what imeant was that when i said about hindi people, i was emphasizing the male superiotity to the women..maybe i just worded it wrong that u misunderstood my true intended meaning.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
my goodness X_x.......... that was a crazy story that lady deserve to be put to death no matter WHAT problems she HAS