Most underrated P'ek/N'ek?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
TOTALLY AGREEE ON DONUT, ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE WAS A GREAT ACTRESS YET SHES SO UNDERATED! now dyas it doesntt matter what channel alot of the good actors r not creditied for there talent anymore. Thats why the new generations seems a flop, for sure there r some great new comers & yet half oft the people or actors r so-so NO DOUBT THEY GOT THE LOOKS BUT AS FOR ACTING NOTHING HIGHLY FOR ME TO PRAISE HAHAbut yes notnsaying there arent great young acotrs but the fact that so many great actors r discredited for there talent.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ive been waiting for the day Donut reunites with Num :(
My dream was almost true till Vicky replaced her.
I love P'Vicky too tae aww man
Sighs*

I still want a Donut and Aum lakorn !!

She is very underrated! Such a talented actress

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Pok Piyatida, great actress yet always overlooked and she never has any lakorns. :sleep:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
omg.. totally captain and pepper they don't get to work with famous nang'eks coz they only work for ch5 that's why but i would love them to on ch3 and ch7 too.
Ch5 only give that golden opportunity to their lovechild, Pong lol. If I hadn't known any better I'd think that Pong was their only pra'ek.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
N'eks
Yui Jiranan
Fang Pitchaya
Sammie Puntitha
Amy Klinpratoom
Best Chanidapa
Vicky Sunisa
Ae Isariya

P'eks
Chai
Pepper
Puri
Kade Tarntup
Arnus

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm
Actresses:
1. Donut
2. Best
3. Tubtim
4. Sammie
5. Sunisa

Actors:
1. Nat Thephusadin
2. Guy
3. Tye
4. Cee
5. Ken P

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hm
Actresses:
1. Donut
2. Best
3. Tubtim
4. Sammie
5. Sunisa

Actors:
1. Nat Thephusadin
2. Guy
3. Tye
4. Cee
5. Ken P
Ken's underrated? For you he may be. Haha. Ken is amazing I love love Ken, but sometimes he's little bit overrated...just a wee bit. That doesn't mean I don't like him, 'cause I do.

For the ones I've seen I'd say:
Actors: Por N., Pat S., uh....that's it for now.

Actresses: Pok P...that's it for now.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Tik Kanyarat was an amazing actress but was never promoted! She is indeed one of the most beautiful in Noon, Kob and Aum's era too!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman said:
Ken's underrated? For you he may be. Haha. Ken is amazing I love love Ken, but sometimes he's little bit overrated...just a wee bit. That doesn't mean I don't like him, 'cause I do.

For the ones I've seen I'd say:
Actors: Por N., Pat S., uh....that's it for now.

Actresses: Pok P...that's it for now.

I'm laughing so much at my previous comment. HAHA. What a weirdo I was. I didn't even realize the "P" after "Ken." My bad. Totally disregard that lame comment I made about "Ken T."

Asy

sarNie Immature
phatman said:
I'm laughing so much at my previous comment. HAHA. What a weirdo I was. I didn't even realize the "P" after "Ken." My bad. Totally disregard that lame comment I made about "Ken T."

HAHA. I remember last time when i read your comment, I was like 'why you're this obsess of Ken P? I thought I remember reading you 'hate' him' lmao.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Asy said:
HAHA. I remember last time when i read your comment, I was like 'why you're this obsess of Ken P? I thought I remember reading you 'hate' him' lmao.

HAHA. Yeah, I have no idea what I was thinking. I don't hate Ken P., but his acting just annoys me. I'm becoming more open nowadays, so if he improves within the next couple of years I may come to like him.  :yes:  

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
LOL you've gotta be kidding me. Ken P is underrated? :loool: If anything he is the most overrated of all the younger generation actors. Ken never made any appearance on screen aside from a few fashion shows and was already labelled a superstar, never mind the heavy promotion he got along with the 4+1 gang. People even had to say that he was a clone of Nadech in order to garner attention, one of the many typical tricks Ae Supachai likes to use to promote his kids. He is far from being a good actor so to even put the word underrated or superstar alongside his name is simply pathetic. Sorry but if there was anyone in Thailand who deserves to be called a superstar, it's Bird Thongchai. 

I honestly think there are more overrated actors and actresses as oppose to underrated. Some of them deserve to be where they're at today considering their talent and overall appeal to the viewers. But now a days, there are so many superstars floating and their fans are literally flying in the air with them. It's rather amusing. The ones I consider to be underrated are Pok and Yui, both whom are extremely talented and versatile and I feel like they blow Aum Patchrapa out of the water. For actors, it'd be Poh Nattawut. He is convincing in all his portrayals and isn't annoying on screen like a lot of the youngsters.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
More to my previous list:

Actors: Krit C. and Num A.
Actresses: Jui W., Noon S., and definitely Yui J.

DEFINITELY: Puri, Tye, Cee Siwat, Donut, and Jui

Puri always get supporting roles in lakorns with good plots
Tye MOST ALWAYS gets stupid roles period and most of his lakorns are evening
Cee is l like 50/50 and he has been like never promoted
Donut- WHY DOES SHE GET MOSTLY SUPPORTING ROLES NOW?! She is so nang'ek material and she definitely deserves better roles
Jui needs to move to CH3 because all of her roles with CH7 sucks.