Most handsome Indian actor?

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Sain said:
I have several and all of them are handsome!
@Sain So which actors do u find good looking? Many Bollwyood actors r improving/changing their look now & their r more younger, better looking actors rising. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Shahrukh Khan was my first crush seriously when i first saw him in Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. He introduced me to Bollywood :)

Salman Khan was the second one after Shahrukh Khan, I like him in the one where they were brothers who were reborn, but came back to their mom.

And the other one I don't know his name, but he's pretty famous. Most hmong dub's i see are of him.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
The first Indian actor who attracted me with his physical appearance is Hrithik Roshan. So, there you have it: the most handsome Indian actor. 

JaejoongOppa

sarNie Egg
I'e got a lot of Bollywood crush.  Apurva Agnihotri was one of the first.  I fell for him in Kaajjal.  I was so young back then lol.  Then, I got introduced to the movie scene, and up to this day, I'm a very strong supporter of SRK.

So here's my list, in no particular order ;)

1. SRK
2. Apurva
3. Arjun Rampal
4. Shahid Kapoor (God, I like his clean-cut boyish look)
5. John Abraham (he's hot and all, but I'll like him better of he got rid of the facial hair)
6. Aamir Khan (who says oldies are not hotties?  He's still cute up till this day.  Fell for him after Ghajini)
7. Hritik Roshan (I liked him better when his face was cleaner aka no facial hair.  idk why, I just hate it when guys grow mustache or things.  Like seriously, everyone should be like Jaejoong, clean and fresh.  Though I'm sorry for his crashing marriage T.T Stay strong you all!)

I think I forgot some =='  I'll add if I remember.

JaejoongOppa

sarNie Egg
I'e got a lot of Bollywood crush.  Apurva Agnihotri was one of the first.  I fell for him in Kaajjal.  I was so young back then lol.  Then, I got introduced to the movie scene, and up to this day, I'm a very strong supporter of SRK.

So here's my list, in no particular order ;)

1. SRK
2. Apurva
3. Arjun Rampal
4. Shahid Kapoor (God, I like his clean-cut boyish look)
5. John Abraham (he's hot and all, but I'll like him better of he got rid of the facial hair)
6. Aamir Khan (who says oldies are not hotties?  He's still cute up till this day.  Fell for him after Ghajini)
7. Hritik Roshan (I liked him better when his face was cleaner aka no facial hair.  idk why, I just hate it when guys grow mustache or things.  Like seriously, everyone should be like Jaejoong, clean and fresh.  Though I'm sorry for his crashing marriage T.T Stay strong you all!)

I think I forgot some =='  I'll add if I remember.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I loved SRK for the longest time. Well, I admired him a lot as an actor I should say. For actors, I agree with a lot of you guys: John Abraham, Hrithik, etc. Salman Khan is okay for me now, but he's still a great actor. I recently thought that Ranbir Kapoor was cute after watching Yeh Jewaani Hai Dewanee. lol
As of now Barun Sobti is the most good looking, handsome, hunkiest man in my eyes. lol Nobody can replace him when it comes to my favorite Indian actor. lol ;)
I also like Gautam Rode, Karan Tacker, etc.

mia07

Introvert
I just noticed how attractive Ranbir was after watching Barfi. Lol. Saw him in Saawariya but didn't think much of him then. Ranveer Singh is quite good looking too after seeing him in Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl. I guess it's the after effect. Haha.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
not in order
SRK
amir khan
karan singh grover ( the best in the DMG 2007)
john abraham
hrithik
mahesh babu( lol he is not in bollywood but someother in india )
lead actor (student of the year)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I just noticed how attractive Ranbir was after watching Barfi. Lol. Saw him in Saawariya but didn't think much of him then. Ranveer Singh is quite good looking too after seeing him in Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl. I guess it's the after effect. Haha.

I didn't find Ranveer attractive at all when I first saw him in Band Jaaja Baaraat but after seeing Ram-Leela, boy is he sexy or what!  :drools:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just want to add another. Recently Karan Sing Grover has been liking better and better. He was so hot in Alone.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG KSG is soo sooo soooo HOT :spicy: He still has teenage fan followers like he had 7 years ago when he was acting in TV, He married his co star Jennifer Winget, divorced and is dating Bipasha Basu now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Step said:
OMG KSG is soo sooo soooo HOT :spicy: He still has teenage fan followers like he had 7 years ago when he was acting in TV, He married his co star Jennifer Winget, divorced and is dating Bipasha Basu now.
No way. Did he really divorce his wife?!?!?! For Bapisha???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman said:
No way. Did he really divorce his wife?!?!?! For Bapisha???
Okay I just looked up his bio, he's been married and divorced TWICE he ain't that good of a man himself. Urgh. Oh well screw his personal life, I still think he's hawt. Haha. Screw Bapisha too for getting all the hotties in Bollywood. Hahahah.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yes. He cheated on Jennifer too. Jennifer and KSG were co stars and friends from days he was doing a very famous drama Dil Mill Gaye. Before DMG, they acted in another drama in small roles. He was married to Shraddha Nigam first in 2008. Karan participated in  reality show 'Jhalak Dikhlaja (Indian version of Dancing with stars) he had extramarital affairs and got involved with his choreographer Nicole Alvares. Shraddha could not control him, so she left him in just 10 months of marriage. Got divorce in 2010. Even with Nicole, he was not with her for long. Then he married Jennifer in 2012 (OMG she is so beautiful), they were most talked TV celeb couple, Jennifer took lot of time to accept his proposal cos she knew about his flirting habit, she wasn't sure if he will be loyal. Still married. They looked like so much in love. They would kiss infront of media, surprise each other, meet each other on sets, then he was back to his ways, Jennifer really tried to save her marriage like Shraddha but then they are divorced in 2014. Now he is with Bipasha.
Bipasha dated Harman Baweja after breaking up with John, their friends said they will marry but they broke up too :phew: too long, sorry lol

phatman said:
Okay I just looked up his bio, he's been married and divorced TWICE he ain't that good of a man himself. Urgh. Oh well screw his personal life, I still think he's hawt. Haha. Screw Bapisha too for getting all the hotties in Bollywood. Hahahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Step said:
Yes. He cheated on Jennifer too. Jennifer and KSG were co stars and friends from days he was doing a very famous drama Dil Mill Gaye. Before DMG, they acted in another drama in small roles. He was married to Shraddha Nigam first in 2008. Karan participated in  reality show 'Jhalak Dikhlaja (Indian version of Dancing with stars) he had extramarital affairs and got involved with his choreographer Nicole Alvares. Shraddha could not control him, so she left him in just 10 months of marriage. Got divorce in 2010. Even with Nicole, he was not with her for long. Then he married Jennifer in 2012 (OMG she is so beautiful), they were most talked TV celeb couple, Jennifer took lot of time to accept his proposal cos she knew about his flirting habit, she wasn't sure if he will be loyal. Still married. They looked like so much in love. They would kiss infront of media, surprise each other, meet each other on sets, then he was back to his ways, Jennifer really tried to save her marriage like Shraddha but then they are divorced in 2014. Now he is with Bipasha.
Bipasha dated Harman Baweja after breaking up with John, their friends said they will marry but they broke up too :phew: too long, sorry lol

Wow. So much drama. Haha.