Mos-Aom on Preaw Magazine

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
wowowow OmG this photoshoot is sooo hott..they look soo stylin..and AOM looks extra pretty..wowow..I jst love this :shock:

Nena

sarNie Elites
OMG...THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER .I LOVE MOS HE IS HOT...AND AOM IS CUTE IN THE PIXS

ployathina

sarNie Egg
I really do like them together.... I hope they have more upcoming work together because they have really good chemistry. You're all right they look really young, makes you forget that she's 30 and he's 33!! I hope they have more projects together, since they've become my new favorite couple.

souchitapower

sarNie Egg
Chewy said:

Ya see where Mos's hand is at :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Mos thinks he could get away with this <_< heheh of course he can.....it's MOS we're talking about... :lmao:
[post="33550"][/post]​

Geezzzzzzz I just got that when u pointed it out!!! Doesn't that makes this pic naughty?!?!?! so cute though!!! Mos is just so hot, cute, and naughty huh!! :loool:

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I just so totally love looking at these pictures. MOS is so HOT and AOM is soo gorgeous. They'd make a cute couple. :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yea, they really do! I hope they work on another project together in the future. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i aslo want to see aom/mos in another lakorn!..i cant get enough of them ever since hua jai chocolate..love mos agreesiveness..lol

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Oh My Gosh!!! I love all the pictures. They look so great together, especially that first pic. :w000t: