Montra Haeng Ruk (Kantana)

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Nai_1_1. I don't understand Thai but I like to watch Thai Lakorn.

I have one more question, why did they stop the wedding?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thank you Nai_1_1. I don't understand Thai but I like to watch Thai Lakorn.

I have one more question, why did they stop the wedding?
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help.

They stopped the engagement (not a wedding yet, just an engagement ceremony) because a cousin of Mai's (jui) dad's mistress reported to the police that Mai killed her dad and his mistress even though it wasn't true. She was accused because of Mickey (Aimee). Mickey paid the dude to lie to the police and accuse Mai so that Mai will not get a chance to marry Chakrit (stefan) since Mickey wants Chakrit for herself. Mickey also lies to Chakrit's parents that Mai is crazy even though the crazy one is Mickey herself.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
^^^ Whao, I missed the last three eps, and it seem like I'm really behind. Need to catch up. A lot must have happen. I actually like this lakorn, it's not bad.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Whenever I see Mickey's crazy arse confronting Mai, I am always thinking, why doesn't any of the good guys invest in a video camera or recorder and just expose her craziness?!?!??!?!?!

Aimee is super good at these type of roles though and Jui just has this bad girl looks that give her a toughness, so it's hard to see her in fragile roles.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Holy moly I can't believe Mickey tried to kill Kiki!!! I can't wait until Kiki exposes her tomorrow and I hope she does it in front of everyone at the court too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just watched ep 1 of the lakorn.. enjoyin myself.. love jui.. hehe.. so funnie.. i shall try to catch up soon.. ^_^.. but damn mickey is one psychotic lady..