Mo Monchanok (MIX vol. 9 no. 102 May 2015)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Such a gorgeous woman...very pretty and unique indeed. Thanks for sharing this amazing magazine shoot of Mo Monchanok.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Behind the scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSKzdWLJDdI
cr: MiXMagazine Thailand

Wow. Mo's beauty is even more radiant in motion. :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: She's literally glowing here. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

I'm surprised at how many views this video has already received within only one week. It's actually ONE of the MOST VIEWED videos of ALL TIME on Mix Magazine Thailand's channel. Mo's magazine photoshoot is also the HIGHEST viewed video from Mix Magazine's most RECENT clips on their channel (the last highest viewed video they had was Baifern's photoshoot, which was three months ago). :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Such a gorgeous woman. I wish Exact gave her more time to shine in N'ek role. If exact wouldn't gave her that opportunity than move on over to Ch.3...  :thumbsup:  :yes:  :thumbsup: ...No :thumbdown:  :no:  :thumbdown: , Ch.3 have too many competition...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
Such a gorgeous woman. I wish Exact gave her more time to shine in N'ek role. If exact wouldn't gave her that opportunity than move on over to Ch.3...  :thumbsup:  :yes:  :thumbsup: ...No :thumbdown:  :no:  :thumbdown: , Ch.3 have too many competition...
I wish they would too. You don't even know. :no: :no: :no: I hope that someday Mo will get her due.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dertaajaf said:
Classy and sexy altogether without being trashy
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: