Mix european or white child stars

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Out of topic but I have seen a picture of Rita when she was a child and it showed she was a nature dark blond/light brown hair. I am not sure it's her, but on the forum it said it was really her.

Yeah this picture right?

Credit to Rome&Rita Forum

For sure Rita doesn't look Thai haha she looks really white haha.

Kwan also I always used to think she was half American.
Paula
Pinky
Matt
Poo
Yard
Alexandra

The others you can tell too but those ones that I listed barely look thai :lol:

solin

sarNie Adult
Rita looks so cute in this pic
and I sometime wonder if It's really her
'cause she looks so western child
and she has blond hair !

They are all mix but they appeared to be more Asian with their features. If they were to be naturally blond, I would never expected Rita to be mixed at all. Paula too and other than that, I think that's about it.

Out of topic but I have seen a picture of Rita when she was a child and it showed she was a nature dark blond/light brown hair. I am not sure it's her, but on the forum it said it was really her.
same here...i think Rita was born with really light brown hair, bordering on blonde, but the color darkened naturally and i guess she even dyed her hair black...now she's dyeing it brownish shades...

I don't get the question that's being asked.
the question is: out of the mixed Thai actresses pictured, which ones look the least Thai?

Yeah this picture right?

Credit to Rome&Rita Forum

For sure Rita doesn't look Thai haha she looks really white haha.

Kwan also I always used to think she was half American.
Paula
Pinky
Matt
Poo
Yard
Alexandra

The others you can tell too but those ones that I listed barely look thai :lol:
she was such a cute toddler! lol...:) but yeah, she doesn't look like a Thai child in that photo...she looked completely european...lol...

arayaphan1

sarNie Egg
KWANS ACTUALLY NOT CAUCASIAN SHES NOT MIXED AT ALL SHE DIDNT GET ANY OF HER OTHER FAMILYS MIX AT ALL SHE SAID IT HERSELF BUT I TNK AMY, PAULA RITA, PINKY, KAT, BUA AND ANNE ALOT.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Kwan is mix. Her father is half thai and British.

sorry noo'via, I read your answer wrong.

I think she looks mix. Peach colored skin, the pointy nose, she looks mix.

xchandax

sarNie Egg
it's about 80% of them look mixed and 20% look fully thai to me. and most of the mixed actress they look so much like american actress.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
they all look mixed to me or have asian features.
rita and ann look the most white to me.

if someone hadn't told me that poo's a hapa, i would've never guessed. she looks hispanic, native american, or pacific islander.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
aum patcharapa
noon woranuch
kob suvanut
hmm...that's all i can think of at the moment (for actresses) but mostly, the non-mixed daras are the older generation, not the new...oh wait, and pancake isn't mixed right?
Along with Jui, Yui, Benz, Joy, Cherry, Aom, Pok, Aff, Numfon, Janie, Vicki, Nok, Jakajun, Pim, Bee, Ae, Tik K etc yeah there's many non mixed ones.

Poo doesn't look like she has Caucasian in her even though she does.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Vicky isn't.
She was born in the United States then they went to Thailand and just changed there last name something like that. So both of her parents are full Thai.