Mix european or white child stars

Katerine

Butterfly123
out of all thoses N'eks there all half expt i think yard! and technique Kwan and pinky but kwans dad is half british and i dunno about pinky
anyhow but most of them do look mixed

solin

sarNie Adult
Rita : she really doesn't look thai (or even asian) at all. Even with black hair, she looks western ! Among all thai actress she's the less thai look !
Paula
Alexandra
Kwan : even if she's full thai, she looks mixt.
Pinky looks not thai but more indian (but India is ansian country...so we can say she looks asian at least lol)

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Rita : she really doesn't look thai (or even asian) at all. Even with black hair, she looks western ! Among all thai actress she's the less thai look !
Paula
Alexandra
Kwan : even if she's full thai, she looks mixt.
Pinky looks not thai but more indian (but India is ansian country...so we can say she looks asian at least lol)
Isn't Kwan Thai/British ?

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
As for me, I think they're all look a little bit Asian, so it's okay... except Rita ! she looks way too European ! that's why I don't watch a lot of her lakorns, because it looks like a western speaking Thai, so it looks weird... but gorgeous face though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They are all mix but they appeared to be more Asian with their features. If they were to be naturally blond, I would never expected Rita to be mixed at all. Paula too and other than that, I think that's about it.

Out of topic but I have seen a picture of Rita when she was a child and it showed she was a nature dark blond/light brown hair. I am not sure it's her, but on the forum it said it was really her.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't get the question that's being asked.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
they all look mix to me......but I think that girl from dao pern din, the nang'rai looks the most mixed, heck she looks more like an american actress.

Pinky, Rita, Paula, Kwan, and Yard.

Pinky: Ya, she looks middle eastern.
Rita: If she were blonde no one would suspect that she is half Thai.
Paula: Same goes with her.
Kwan: I donno, Kwan just looks white to me. Not Thai.
Yard: Same as Pinky. But Yard is more "Thai" than Pinky still...

nangfa

sarNie Egg
for a long time i thought kwan was mix...but after i saw her parents on tv...i finally know that she's not mix...unless her father is half white like some of you said... ..I THINK THE FATHER IS NOT HER REAL DAD...what do you guys think...she looks too white compared to her parents...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
they all look asian to me. :lol:

but i think paula & ann look more caucasion. if they have blonde hair, then they would look more like caucasion.

what's yardthip mixed with?? or is she full thai? :huh: