Mitsu x Mitsu Drops

fun

Expired Sarnie
It was listed under Shojo but I think it is more ecchi. 

Yeah I am back to reading manga. I don't know how I came across this manga but I finished it in 2 days. Not just this but I also finished another one that is quite ecchi-ish but not quite there. 

Can anyone recommend a romance manga. I looked up some but I don't know which one to start. There are just some titles that I have read in the past. Mars, Fruit Baskets, It Started With a Kiss, Hana Yori Dongo,  Skip Beat, Nana, Hana Kimi, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Absolute Boyfriend, Vampire Night, Oh My Goddess and I can't remember unless I read a few pages. I feel like I am so old to be reading manga LOL *walking down memory lane.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Never.... you are never too old to be reading mangas :p  I'm 20 yet I still love reading and watching my mangas/animes hehehe :p

Anyways, I read that one in the past... I don't remember how I stumbled upon it though.. because it was on the ecchi side like you said.. maybe it was shoujo? 

Anyways, I've read a ton of romance mangas, but you've stated the ones I would recommend.. I find it pretty hard to come by good ones nowadays..

Do you like Yuu Watase's work?  She drew/wrote absolute boyfriend.  I always follow her works.. So if you haven't read her other works, I recommend Fushigi Yuugi, Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden, Alice 19th, and Imadoki.  Her short works are good too.

I'll also recommend Beauty Pop.  :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have read and watched FY. I didnt like Absolute Boyfriend. Im not really into robots lol Chobits was also another one that I didnt like as much but stuck with it. But will give Beauty Pop a try. Thanks.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I TOTALLY Recommend Haou Airen by Shinjo Mayu if you haven't read it~! Your MIND will be BLOWN away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least that how much intrigued and OBSESSED I was with the story when I read it!! SRSLY, Haou Airen has to be THE MOST Oooooooooooooooooooh Thrilling, romantic, ecchi, mature and HOT manga I've ever read!! Haou, the male protagonist is just as HOT as Tuxedo Mask, maybe HOTTER and WILDER.!! Lol The female protagonist, so naive, innocent and often come off as a sex slave lol but not at all!! The manga is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad and dark at times.  I never read Mars, the manga but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Vic Zhao version!! If you love that kind of darkness twist, you will also like this one.  lol  Why do I make it sound so confident that you will like this manga. Lol

I love it til this day! Still love and WILL always be the best manga in my heart! Check it out!!!

---

BTW, I know Mitsu x Mitsy Drops by its English name, Honey X Honey Drops. lol that was like one of my first manga I've ever read.  I was glued to reading manga after that...but Haou Airen became my FAVORITE of all time!! :bhehe:

SonYukView4ever

If anyone has found something similar to Haou Airen, let me know.  I would love to get back to reading manga.  It's been ages..lol since I've fully read a manga. :/

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks daisy. Will check that out too. Im currently reading kou koi wo hajimemasu. Not really ecchi... well at least up to where im at lol i find it funny and cute.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@Daisy, I read that one partially.. never completed it.. I think I was reading that one with a whole bunch of other ones at the same time back then..  I think I was reading it with Tokyo Crazy Paradise.  but hmm.. mangas like Haou Airen.. maybe Desire Climax?  *coughcough* I only read a few of these genres :p ... hmm maybe Hadashi de Bara wo Fume as well? <--- I really liked this particular manga for some darn reason.. but it's not completed yet.. doohhhh!

@Fun, maybe you can check out Tokyo Crazy Paradise as well.  It's written by the same creator who made Skip Beat!  It falls toward action and comedy though.. You'll get some laughs reading it :p

SonYukView4ever

@Aiko, lol, "Desire Climax" eh...lol sounds intriguing, sexy and steamy loooool I love steamy reading...for hobby pleasure :) aka, I quite love the "Fifty Shades" series, but srsly, I am holding back finishing up part 2 because it wasn't as fun read as part 1 anymore. >< (OT)

I'll check out "Desire Climax" in my free time though :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
daisy i finally got to Haou Airen and you are absolutely right. i loved it!!! i spent a day crying at the end.