Miss Universe Sucked!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess

Nong Nai ... the guys here would of agree with me :p :D :lol: .. but my #1 would be .. Miss Japan ... She's HOTTTTTTTTTTTT :wub:

btw, Miss India have some BAD A$$ EYES .... so mesmerizing
Jaaaaa P'Ken. Miss India's eyes are really pretty and Miss Japan is hot. However, after watching the pageants a couple of days ago, I had to agree that Miss Venezuela definitely deserved the title. I like her answer to her question a lot as opposed to the other top five candidates who didn't necessarily answer their questions. Oh and that girl, I forgot which one she is, but the one that said she's lived a very happy life and there's nothing she would change about it? Ummm yeah right. LOL.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Thailand did win TWICE, there's another person who won before Phorntip. But after i saw Miss Thailand (Nang Sao Thai)...i new right away she wouldn't even be in the runnings. So, maybe Thailand should pick someone who will meet Miss Universe expectations. Yes yes, i know we want to keep the look of Asia, but nowadays, to win Miss Universe, we all know by now, that there is a certain type of "look" the judges are after. I wish every year someone from Asia would win or be runner up...but not many ppl are into the "asian" look. Or maybe Miss Universe needs at least ONE asian judge...i dont think there ever was that many asian judges. Phorntip won when they held it in China, so 90% of the judges were Asian....

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Miss Universe pageant system needs to do a re-haul. Also they need to pick better judges. Most of the time I just think "WTF?! Why is this person even a judge?"

Asian countries, if they really want to give they're contestants a fighting chance, need to hire better pageant coaches. Such as Japan has done which has improved how their country has ranked in recent years. (Though on looks alone, I didn't like the contestant from Japan this year. She looked like a Bratz doll.)

The contestants from the Latin countries are just trained better. I like Miss India any year too whenever she gets in the top 15.