Miss Lux 2006

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
If anyone gets to watch it and able to upload it, please do. What they're doing is really cool. Hmmm...i wonder if any of us Lao girls from like USA, etc. are able to compete for this? I can't read Lao, so it wasn't able to get any info from that link. Maybe one day we'll see one of you younger lao gals in the pagent. LOL

~Sandy~

LOL Reagan, i would if i wasn't 25 going on 26, with a 3 yr old girl and 5 months pregnant. hahahahaa :D

I was hoping to see maybe u or Keomany in the pagent LOL

Susie

sarNie Adult
thats awesome!!! I KNOW SANDY IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF A CONTESTANT FROM THE U.S CAN ENTER.

~Sandy~

I know right. I mean, all the girls in the pagent are really beautiful, but there's something different with kon lao born in the US or else where besides Laos. Just looks a lil different.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I'm a guy though,
Maybe its the colour difference? because I got pretty dark in lao and slowly changed back after returning home

~Sandy~

LOL Reagan, my bad. I meant it for the other girls here then. But yeah, i think its the skin color, and the way they do there hairs and makeup...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
still, i wanna see you enter after you have your baby lol, btw whats it like being a parent? I'm only 19 and I want a kid lol

~Sandy~

Its stressful...dont think about it at 19 yet though... I had my first at 22, so i was mature enough to handle the stress.

I've entered many pagents in my time. LOL I'll let the other girls get a chance. heheeheee

~Sandy~

LOL I use to have them posted on MSN but got deleted cause i haven't bee on my profile in like 30days or something like that. Now i cant even find the pictures. Its been a good 8 years ago.

~Sandy~

I would love to be a part of the pagent though, the make up artist...Their make up and hair is bothering me. LOL

missjoy

sarNie Elites