Miss Lao Telecom 2006

missjoy

sarNie Elites
These girls are representing how beautiful Lao girls are. :w000t:

Credit to vientianetimes for the pictures.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Wow, very nice looking girls/ladies....they seem younger than me, so il stick with girls. LOL But not really a fan of the 3rd girl, the one in red. But the rest are beautiful.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Reagan, i think the blue one is April. The word April is a lil cut off.

nangmai

sarNie Egg
I agree...the 3rd girl is not so cute....she's kinda funny looking...I think the first girl is beautiful and the other 2 are okay

shubby

sarNie Adult
wowowo...very beautiful...the fourth gurl look the best!! very cute and pretty ....she's one of a kind...wowow...lao beauty baby....hahha....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea first time seeing a very beautiful laos ladies :wub: suay elee duhhh :D they can probably make it into being a dara or actress

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
yes the girls are very pretty
but i must add that the girls in sarnworld here are just as pretty
maybe we should do a calandar...lol

L

lalalek

yes the girls are very pretty
but i must add that the girls in sarnworld here are just as pretty
maybe we should do a calandar...lol
LMFAO!!!!!!! Kit you are always so creative and i really like that about you too...anyways yeah we should totally do that and you better be on it too..hehe anyways we should do a contest on that...let me ask sarn k........ i'mma vote u in, so you can be in it girl, your one of the prettiest and you know it too...anyways....we should have one representing from each section ehh???

Wow these pictures are so nice, so Touched up too..soo freaken FAKE....so so ahhhh what the hell am i saying? lmfao....anyways yes true true that they are touched up but then yeah these girls are good looking, #1 looks good, she caught my attention at first but then she would most likely represent the lao's girls look.....#2 wow she is a Noon Woranuch look-a-like (now she caught my attention, that's what u call a natural beauty)........#3 was ahhh what can i say kinda cute but odd looking, and #4, Damn i forgot her face already...lmfao!!!!!!!!! she is good looking too, just wow she is skinny and long looking, well that's all i can rememeber!!

what? Dfemc is LAOS? no f'en way....way cool!!!!!!!!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GIRLS? ABOUT KIT'S IDEAL OF HAVE'N A SW GIRLS CALENDER? INTRESTING YALL, LET'S VOTE ON THIS ONE........HEHE

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
LMFAO!!!!!!! Kit you are always so creative and i really like that about you too...anyways yeah we should totally do that and you better be on it too..hehe anyways we should do a contest on that...let me ask sarn k........ i'mma vote u in, so you can be in it girl, your one of the prettiest and you know it too...anyways....we should have one representing from each section ehh???
Wow these pictures are so nice, so Touched up too..soo freaken FAKE....so so ahhhh what the hell am i saying? lmfao....anyways yes true true that they are touched up but then yeah these girls are good looking, #1 looks good, she caught my attention at first but then she would most likely represent the lao's girls look.....#2 wow she is a Noon Woranuch look-a-like (now she caught my attention, that's what u call a natural beauty)........#3 was ahhh what can i say kinda cute but odd looking, and #4, Damn i forgot her face already...lmfao!!!!!!!!! she is good looking too, just wow she is skinny and long looking, well that's all i can rememeber!!

what? Dfemc is LAOS? no f'en way....way cool!!!!!!!!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GIRLS? ABOUT KIT'S IDEAL OF HAVE'N A SW GIRLS CALENDER? INTRESTING YALL, LET'S VOTE ON THIS ONE........HEHE

lol, thanks for ur kind words Lek and i think its a good ideal - ask sarn about it first too