Miss Hmong MN 2008-2009

kalaya

sarNie Egg
i don't see anyting good about her...
all she did was brag about how hard she make her hmong clothes
i mean every miss hmong did try there best to get the best outfits....
i don't see y she is the winner because to me tat is not talent it is jux bragging...
any way...n her voice....wat is wrong w/ it...did she spend yrs to practices also...
well anyway n her look...i have seen better... well sorrie if i have said too much...
i'm just feel tat something the judges don't know how to judges...tat's all...
anyway that is jux how i feel so anyone who know these people please don't get mad...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i saw another clip on youtube when she was crowned
and she said a few words to whomever was taping her
her voice does NOT sound like that..
i hate it how girls in the pageant always sound hella fake.
lol.

pyang

sarNie Egg
i couldn't even finish watching the clip because her voice is so annoying. i don't think she talks like that for real, in the behind the scene video where they did the photoshoot they introduced themselfs and they all sounded normal besides one girl who sounded like one of those voice in the dubbing movies. i think her name was pakou? idk. but i don't get why they get trained to talk like that, it's not even hmong anymore kindof sounds like chinese-hmong, not really either.

most of the outfits are just hmong clothes that is already made, no? i don't get how they said they made/design it.

Contagious

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have like the whole clip of all pagents doing their talents & fashion show & their speech. if anyone does, would u be willing to upload it. I searched it one youtube & hmonglive, but they seem to only have a few of the contestants.