Miss Hmong International 2007-08

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Miss Hmong International suppose to be Teng Cha!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like Miss Hmong International Mercedes at all she copy too much plan from Miss Hmong Cali "Paj Zaub Khab" and yeah I know that Mercedes mom was the one who help Paj Zaub Khab and now Mercedes win Miss Hmong International and damn her mom was the one who did everything and it not Mercedes plan it her mom plan.

Oh well hope we see more girls from all the world to complete miss hmong international this year. It was great to see three girls from France, Laos, & Thailand but too bad that they are not that good like Miss Hmong International 07 "Maiv Tswb Ann Vaj"

Hope this year we will have more girls from around the world and also all the Miss Hmong should come and complete Miss Hmong International this year and do you guys know that what we have last year in the pageant. We have Miss Hmong Merced, Hmong Southest Puav Pheej, Hmong Michigan, Hmong American, Hmong Minnesota, Hmong Pacific Northwest, and some are first runner up which place 2nd place and they all come and complete Miss Hmong International last year and it was great to see that

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Miss Hmong International suppose to be Teng Cha!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like Miss Hmong International Mercedes at all she copy too much plan from Miss Hmong Cali "Paj Zaub Khab" and yeah I know that Mercedes mom was the one who help Paj Zaub Khab and now Mercedes win Miss Hmong International and damn her mom was the one who did everything and it not Mercedes plan it her mom plan.

Oh well hope we see more girls from all the world to complete miss hmong international this year. It was great to see three girls from France, Laos, & Thailand but too bad that they are not that good like Miss Hmong International 07 "Maiv Tswb Ann Vaj"

Hope this year we will have more girls from around the world and also all the Miss Hmong should come and complete Miss Hmong International this year and do you guys know that what we have last year in the pageant. We have Miss Hmong Merced, Hmong Southest Puav Pheej, Hmong Michigan, Hmong American, Hmong Minnesota, Hmong Pacific Northwest, and some are first runner up which place 2nd place and they all come and complete Miss Hmong International last year and it was great to see that
ok mercedes did not copy pang zao khang ideas of going to thailand/laos ok. it's her mom mai ying ly that plan all these events ok. paj zaub khang would have not gone to thailand if mai ying ly haven't plan everything for her ok. paj zaub khang is just so f***** fake. trying to take all the creadit when she did crap. oh yea she help them by giving them candies WOW!