Miss Hmong California 2007-2008 - Bao Xiong

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Can u believe it??? isn't she suppose to do it in CA??? can't believe that she did this in MN

also had she told Sacramento Hmong New Year about this yet??

your opinion?????

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
at least she got better looking now.
i alwase dislike the make-up she put on during the California pegeant 2007-08.
It don't match her. Good thing these pictures proof that she's pretty with all those black eyeshadow/eyeliner.
and yet she's very talented.
Does anyone has a clip of her?? any??

oo-yeah I don't see anything wrong on those pictures.
They looked good. But how did you get them??
oooo-wait.. Did she own that store?? damn, if it is then...wow!!!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
oh, sorry!!!!!!!!

she miss hmong california!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't she suppose to represent CA, this is what i mean????

she didn't do anything wrong but just that only

I don't understand what you're trying to say? Could you explain it better? What is she doing wrong here?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i think i know what dajdeev is referring too. technically, she won the crown in california and she is suppose to run her reign here in california. another question that i wanna ask is her shop Bao's Closet, what is the purpose of her shop? raise money for overseas?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Can u believe it??? isn't she suppose to do it in CA??? can't believe that she did this in MN

also had she told Sacramento Hmong New Year about this yet??

your opinion?????

i aint trippin' about her having her own closet.. but she didnt have to show off her crown..lols..

she is not in california.. if she won "miss minnesota" then yeah show it off..

skies

sarNie Adult
so she's miss california but she's in minnesota??? hmm...not very surprising because of what happened last year or the year before that...i forgot...

and her own closet? good for her
i'm really hoping she's going to do something good for the hmong community....traveling overseas??? i'm not too sure... i'd rather see her do something that would benefit the hmong community over here because with the money that she buys her plane tickets, she could do more.... :D

candi

sarNie Juvenile
lol..like ym_gurl said, no need to show off her crown. i hope she's raising money for other people's benefits from her "closet."

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
im guess this is what she did with the money she got. and i doubt it that she's raising money to help

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh yeah...Duh-) i totally forgot to look it closer....i just realize that she kinda show-off her crown and thingy...lol...funny.
i don't do that...not conceited...oh well as long as its not offended those people in the picture...lol....ahhha..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if those proceeds don't go to anything that will benefit the hmong community
then her crown should be ripped
anyways... let's ask SHNY about it.
lol.
yeah right.. like they will have any good explanation...

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
oh, sorry!!!!!!!!

she miss hmong california!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't she suppose to represent CA, this is what i mean????

she didn't do anything wrong but just that only
Okay. Thanks for the clarification! :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
CONFUSE...SO THAT MEANS SHE'S MS. CALI BUT LIVED IN MINN N MAKE HER STORE THERE???

yes. that's correct. she won "MISS CALIFORNIA," but lives in "MINNESOTA," - that, we cant blame her..blame "SACRAMENTO HMONG NEW YEAR"

it doesnt matter to anyone that she open/have her own closet.. she didnt have to show off her crown that she won in California.. lols.. that's just too FUNNY. :lol:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
she shouldn't have won and shouldn't have been in the pageant in the first place...i dont kno what those people were thinking to let her enter...if someone is not originally from cali, they should not compete...
she was from MN, y don't she compete in MN?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she shouldn't have won and shouldn't have been in the pageant in the first place...i dont kno what those people were thinking to let her enter...if someone is not originally from cali, they should not compete...

the application this year says that the participants have to reside in CA for at least 3 months....
dur!
you can just lie.. stupid ass people

pclkck

sarNie Egg
the purpose of her showing off her crown is to attract hmong customers, and maybe ogie guys.

But can anyone tell me why in the world did she win. I don't think she's pretty at all.

As a matter of fact i think she down right ugly, and the whole issue with her living in minnesota and winning for CA. Thats just stupid. That whole pagent commitee is just stupid.

I use to have an aunt who ran for Ms. MI but she lost cause the judges got bribe. And i think that's what happened here. Really she can't win for CA if she's in MN. the Judges got bribe man. They'll let any go if they get money. Corrupt hmong people.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
that's what i was saying. lols.. but i dont blame her.. Blame "STUPID SACRAMENTO HMONG NEW YEAR"

the purpose of her showing off her crown is to attract hmong customers, and maybe ogie guys.

But can anyone tell me why in the world did she win. I don't think she's pretty at all.

As a matter of fact i think she down right ugly, and the whole issue with her living in minnesota and winning for CA. Thats just stupid. That whole pagent commitee is just stupid.

I use to have an aunt who ran for Ms. MI but she lost cause the judges got bribe. And i think that's what happened here. Really she can't win for CA if she's in MN. the Judges got bribe man. They'll let any go if they get money. Corrupt hmong people.
True! using her crown, to attract hmong customers. -> especially the ogs.

i dont care if she's not pretty but yeah, like you mention.. why && how did she win.. i mean, why did they let her enter in the first place... lols..