Miss Earth 2008 ^_^

none3

sarNie Hatchling
they're much prettier because their mixed. If you look down in history, most of the Filipinos are mixed with Spanish decent---thus pretty girls and cute guys with Spanish last names. To be blunt...they're mutts.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
they're much prettier because their mixed. If you look down in history, most of the Filipinos are mixed with Spanish decent---thus pretty girls and cute guys with Spanish last names. To be blunt...they're mutts.

she is really pretty Yeah, Filipino are mix with spanish hehe.. look @ my banner don't my baby look filipino hehe.. he is half khmer

anan

sarNie Adult
u r right, i totally forgot that part of Philippines history :p
hmmm, the magic of mix of spanish + asian gives pretty good results sometimes :drool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watched the pageant but my mom told me that Ms. Philippines won... ^_^

she's pretty...

im part filipino and i do agree most pinays are pretty
yes... most pinays are pretty... cool! ur part filipino... hehehe... i'm filipino as well... ^_^