Min Pechaya [The Star is Born]

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG she does look like Aum Patcharapha, i never realized it but now i see it in the 3rd picture they look like twins

chouakim

TTFC♥
I absolutely like Min a lot.
She's very pretty to look at.
Love this photoshoot. It looks simple and natural.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
wow, Min is superrr pretty :)
ILoveThisGirl :)
I agree, she does look like Aum.
she is prettier, though :)
i like her outfits, hair, and makeup in this shoot.
:D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Mmm.. mixture of Namcha and Aum P. ! Hahaha i don't like how they touched up her face but not her legs and arms! BAD PHOTOSHOPPER! HIRE ME ! AHAHAHA

kulyia

RUK
this is kind of scary.. i see ploy and aump somewhat mint in her.. do you guys think they went under the knife to look like the veterans so they can get the same popularity as them?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow, she beautiful. i like this shot :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i never seen why they compared min with aum.. they looked totally different in my eyes...
anyways.. min looks very pretty and natural in this shoot.. even tho there was some bad editing done >_<

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
she's gorgeous...but needs to loosen up her lip instead of positioning it the way she does in every photo, gets kind of annoying.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
she's gorgeous...but needs to loosen up her lip instead of positioning it the way she does in every photo, gets kind of annoying.
I think of the same thing. I like it when she smile better. She is very pretty and nice body shape. Like this photo shoot a lot.