Min Pechaya (KWANRUEN Vol.45 no.966 May 2013)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow she look different! Dont recognized her in all da shoot!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I wasn't blown away by the cover (love the look, but didn't really like how Min pulled it off; she's pretty with it, but her facial expression and pose is a :nono1:), but the inside pictures are decent. Golly, they're using the same hairstyle for all the pictures shown here. But I suppose I shouldn't be too critical, considering how time-consuming photo shoots are and makeup and hairstyling can take a long time. :D Most of Min's poses are nice, but it annoys me when she just stands there like a mannequin (the picture in which she's wearing the orange dress). Golly, she's so stiff there. Her other poses are fine though. I really do like this look on her, but if only she was a better model. :lol: Not too fond of her facial expressions, but she is pretty in this shoot. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Cover shot was not that good :(
But everything else looked amaZing !! Finally something that is finally done right. this Is actually my kind of style, ONLY if I had the money. I guess she can pull off the look when she's looking to her side or looking down.

Love u Min!!!