mietophoum.com

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, anybody having problems with Mietophoum?
I've been ordering stuff from them, here and there, and most of the time, I would get my order in a couple of weeks and once in awhile, it come within a week.
But lately, I've placed an order from them about a month ago and still haven't got it yet. I kept on sending them e-mails and they did not respond. What's going on?!
What's up with the service?

sarN

sarNie Granny
they are slow . Trust me . there time dat it take them 1 month to send my order .

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks SarN, I thought that I was the only one.
I don't understand why they're so slow..I live in the same state as them and even other companies from across the states send my order faster than them.

cambo19_2000

sarNie Egg
Lol.....I dont know what's the problem wit there site?.....but yeah it is slow....I dont know if there website blew down or something but i also try ordering some Khmer Surin cd's and dvd's but they never withdraw the money out of my checking account?...or they just didnt recieved my order?

sarN

sarNie Granny
their sevice is very slow but they up date their product and alway current ...werid huh? hahaha

yak

sarNie Adult
hmmm... thank buddha, i dont buy nothing from them or else ill be piss.... lol..

Na

sarNie Hatchling
ur not the only one.... I placed my orders in May I and I just got it last week!

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
hot dang! if anything takes a month to get it's not worth it at least not for meh, im so impatient about these things. but at least i know not to order from them.

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! It's been over a month now and I just got my order from them! :D I've placed the order on Aug. 7th and a week and 1/2 later they deducted the fee from my account. Then a month later, I got my package! I just hope they improve their shipping process 'cause I wanna order more from them. They got some nice stuff but they got to improve their service.
Maybe I'll just stick to angkorwat.com and khmer.org, now they give you good service and FAST SHIPMENT!

Pinkystar

sarNie Egg
Wow! It's been over a month now and I just got my order from them! :D I've placed the order on Aug. 7th and a week and 1/2 later they deducted the fee from my account. Then a month later, I got my package! I just hope they improve their shipping process 'cause I wanna order more from them. They got some nice stuff but they got to improve their service.
Maybe I'll just stick to angkorwat.com and khmer.org, now they give you good service and FAST SHIPMENT!
Yep. They take forever and do not reply to emails.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! that long? My god! So, usually after they take the money out from your account. How long it will take for them to shipped the items out? I just place an order with them and they just take the money out from my account like a week ago, but I still didn't receive they package yet. Please someone inform me with the information please.

thanks

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! that long? My god! So, usually after they take the money out from your account. How long it will take for them to shipped the items out? I just place an order with them and they just take the money out from my account like a week ago, but I still didn't receive they package yet. Please someone inform me with the information please.

thanks
Based on my experience with them, they are slow. When they deducted the fee from my account, it took about a month for the package to get to me. They never respond to any of my emails concerning their shipment process. Overall, they're just freakin' SLOW.

Hope you get yours sooner than I did.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Based on my experience with them, they are slow. When they deducted the fee from my account, it took about a month for the package to get to me. They never respond to any of my emails concerning their shipment process. Overall, they're just freakin' SLOW.

Hope you get yours sooner than I did.
wow! a month after they deducted the fee? thank you samwhy for your help. Did u ever try to call them ask about the package? So, is that the package will be send to you they're just SLOW right? It my first time and i afraid they might took the money and never send me the items i order. thanks again samwhy